Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,381 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React (41523 Views)

Our South African Classmates Bully, Tell Us To Leave Their Country – Nigerians / Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly / Ministerial List: Buhari May Retain Udoma, Lai Mohammed, Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by ijustdey: 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2023
‘He’s recruiting same guys who wrecked the country,’ Nigerians berate ministerial list

Some Nigerians have taken to social media to berate President Bola Ahmed Tinubu over the 28-man ministerial nominees list he submitted to the National Assembly for screening and confirmation.

The ministerial list, which includes former governors Nyesom Wike and Nasir El-Rufai, along with 26 others, has continued to stir reactions on social media.

Some netizens, however, have condemned the list, describing it as the recycling of old politicians who, in the past, have wrecked the country.

Reacting to the list on Twitter, former senator and activist, Sheu Sani said, “The Ministerial list; The President embraced some Serpents with a known history of treachery and rewarded some vultures for playing the Judas. Appeasing a snake in a palace doesn’t spare the King.”

Another Twitter user, @Morris_Monye wrote, Honestly that Ministerial list is like “You be my guy, come and use this one hold body” list. Does BAT genuinely believe in his heart that those people on the list have what it takes to turn the country around. A leader is as good as his team. Look at OBJ and GEJ’s team.”

Ministerial position has become a compensation slot rather than being the list of technocrats who can make difference. List filled with Ex gov, Senators and Reps. Nothing for those who waited to be leaders of tomorrow.” @Mykoladoo opined.

@jessecarson007 tweeted, I’m extremely disappointed at the list! Can’t believe how he is recruiting the same guys who wrecked the country.”

“So we have been waiting for His political compensation and thanks for helping me list for more than two months? Na this one wants to help Nigeria out of the mess?” @CEOchrysolite Tweeted.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/hes-recruiting-same-guys-who-wrecked-the-country-nigerians-berate-ministerial-list/

59 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by OKUCHI11(m): 4:56pm On Jul 28, 2023
It will favour me and my family

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Zxcvbnmghtr: 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2023
I heard that a few new ministries will be created and El-Rufai will be made in charge of 'Ministry of Energy'. This is absolutely good news. The man with the Midas touch. May your ministry favour me and my family just like Buhari's government favoured us. Amen.

And every time e dey sweet us e go dey pain our enemies. grin

29 Likes

Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by talented321: 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2023
Was labour party also expecting appointments?.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by WorldRichest: 5:19pm On Jul 28, 2023
Cry weep, wail, even kill yourself, Emilokan Asiwaju Jagaban will appoint whosoever he wishes

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by VinnyBaba: 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2023
'He will pick Only Technocrats as Ministers'.

Are Wike and El-Rufai Technocrats? 😏😒

USELESS, Shameless, satanic party. sad

241 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Curious345: 5:33pm On Jul 28, 2023
I'm.uterrly dissapointed in that Tinubu ministerial.list.

He will fail in advance

78 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Racoon(m): 5:38pm On Jul 28, 2023
The list actually contains some technocrats but any ex-governor have no business on that list.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Enice(m): 5:48pm On Jul 28, 2023
VinnyBaba:

'He will pick Only Technocrats as Ministers'.

Are Wike and El-Rufai Technocrats? 😏😒

USELESS, Shameless, satanic party. sad
Politics aside, Can you truthfully say these two (wike and el-rufai) has not, did not perform as governors? Are they people that may cower in position of authority? These are what we need to ask ourselves.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Bobloco: 6:31pm On Jul 28, 2023
WorldRichest:
Cry weep, wail, even kill yourself, Emilokan Asiwaju Jagaban will appoint whosoever he wishes

Good thing is that you have accepted that Tinubu didn't appoint "Best Brains" but the same guys who wrecked the country

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by CSTRR: 6:48pm On Jul 28, 2023
WorldRichest:
Congrats.

Atleast you would also be governed by these criminals.

That is good.

What would have been painful is if you were abroad.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by helinues: 7:16pm On Jul 28, 2023
Nigerians abi the chronic wailers?

120 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Bobloco: 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2023
These are Tinubu's "Best Brains"

11 Likes

Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 28, 2023
The subtitle should have been, "Biafrans Reacted“. Most genuine Nigerians, people who truly love our Country, are all happy with the ministerial list. It's only the people who called our Fatherland The Zoo and Shithole heretofore that are complaining as it's their wont. So it's wrong using their grumblings and disaffection as a paradigm to evaluate the feelings and opinions of Nigerians. Their pretentious love for Nigeria was undergirded by EXPEDIENCY. It evaporated in the night of 29th May when it's obvious that they had drawn bad card once again. People who don't know how to play National Politics! Come to Lagos or Ibadan or Ado Ekiti or Osogbo or Abeokuta or Akure for Evening Preparatory Class in National Politics, they refused. Instead, they prefer being importers of fake merchandise and training Ikemefuna and his friends how to hawk gala in Lagos traffic! See your life outside now, Nonso and friends!

134 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by datola: 7:42pm On Jul 28, 2023
Hmm.. The list is not bad.

El Rufai is actually a technocrat and a performer. Religion and politics aside.

Wike is also a performer.

They might be better than some who are coming to start eating the national cake afresh.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Folarinog: 7:42pm On Jul 28, 2023
Recycling dem dey do

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Betanaija42moro: 7:42pm On Jul 28, 2023
Politicians are just enjoying themselves, recycling from one office to another, while the masses are suffering

8 Likes

Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Klington: 7:42pm On Jul 28, 2023
The gathering of past and present all time criminals and unrepentant looters

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:43pm On Jul 28, 2023
Who dey cry now

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Sleekfingers: 7:43pm On Jul 28, 2023
ijustdey:
‘He’s recruiting same guys who wrecked the country,’ Nigerians berate ministerial list

https://tribuneonlineng.com/hes-recruiting-same-guys-who-wrecked-the-country-nigerians-berate-ministerial-list/

Tinubu should have chosen fresh hands.

Nevertheless, I believe Tinubu will perform excellently.

7 Likes

Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by ecomalchemistt(m): 7:43pm On Jul 28, 2023
Make una dey play.

It will favor me and my family.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by princeryle1: 7:43pm On Jul 28, 2023
Ok
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by princeryle1: 7:44pm On Jul 28, 2023
We don't know
Wealthoptulent:
Who dey cry now
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by oluwaseyi0: 7:44pm On Jul 28, 2023
df
Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by Blaze14k: 7:44pm On Jul 28, 2023
Curse777:
cool

Peter Obi should submit his list too

What a nuisance.. no wonder tinubu has alot of people like ffk in apc

5 Likes

Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by princeryle1: 7:44pm On Jul 28, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
cheesy
Thanks to the 2023 general election. Obi-diots are the proof that our education system needs total overhauling, it goes to prove that most of our recent graduates cant even think independently

Just attack anything BAT regardless of what the message is

I reiterate that I'd have been the only failure in my family if i ever turned out to be an obidient..I'm glad i was trained from infancy to know the diff between wrong and right like the Biblical Joshua and the then 16yo Alexander the great who was under the tutelage of Aristotle

Wailers go wail reach 2031, make i siddon dey lick tears cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Well-done sir

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by TimFisher2: 7:44pm On Jul 28, 2023
grin

May those guys who wrecked the country favour me and my family!

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by juman(m): 7:44pm On Jul 28, 2023
Tinubu can work effectively with market women as ministers.
He knows the way.

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial List: He’s Recruiting Guys Who Wrecked The Country - Nigerians React by lexy2014: 7:44pm On Jul 28, 2023
WorldRichest:

I thought u guys were saying that Tinubu knows how pick a team and that he picks technocrats?

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Beauty Of A Woman- Femi Fani-kayode Breaks The Internet With New Video / Dave Umahi Meets Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) / Security Advisory: DSS warns against Public Flaunting Of Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.