Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest (47431 Views)

Dr. Maduka Commiserates With Ike Ekweremadu Over Death Of Brother / Okorocha Absent As Buhari Meets With Ekweremadu, South-East Governors (Photos) / EFCC Detains Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Over 22 Properties.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by ednut1(m): 10:54am On Jul 23, 2022
Nigerian leaders should learn from this . Woto woto fit touch anyone regardless of class. Useless leaders

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 10:54am On Jul 23, 2022
Something Ike could've afford with 160Million naira in the Arab world, his daughter would've been hale and hearty and there wouldn't have been all these back and forth.

But when you're trying to pull a fast one and trying to making gains at all cost, here is a man left to leave with the consequences of his actions.

7 Likes

Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by Johnrake69: 10:54am On Jul 23, 2022
I said it that Ike Ekweremadu and the wife are going to jail. It doesn't matter if David lied about his age. What has been established is the fact that he brought the young lad over to the UK to harvest his organ. The young guy didn't volunteer but was induced which is a crime in any sane clime.

You don't pay for organs it has to be freely given.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:54am On Jul 23, 2022
plusfield:
UK and their subtle racist attitudes. I can bet that there may be other white doctors who may have attended to the Ekweremadus in the process, but if by chance there is a Nigerian amongst them (even if he has lived and practiced in the UK all his life), they will find a way to single him out and rope him into the accusation. That's how they do.

Was he arrested for attending to them or facilitating the travel? I don't get all these unfounded racism cry.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by drverified(m): 10:55am On Jul 23, 2022
This one don lose him license like this

Automatic retirement grin

DATA vendor ti wa online ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by sofiscatedmoron: 10:56am On Jul 23, 2022
I wan sale one of my own

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by UptownVibes(m): 10:56am On Jul 23, 2022
Commentor:

What's lopsided about the story?
He thinks its Nigeria where the senator would have bought the judge and lawyers with their stolen wealth.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by Lexusgs430: 10:56am On Jul 23, 2022
Ike and his wife + all involved, would be going down .......

The only matter to save Ike, is if no money changed hands........

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by dododawa1: 10:56am On Jul 23, 2022
No one free from problems

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by Commentor: 10:57am On Jul 23, 2022
sofiscatedmoron:
I wan sale one of my own

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 23, 2022
Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by Newton2024: 10:58am On Jul 23, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Oyinbo and their lopsided story..

Imo Igbo, the flatty

“He returned to the house he was staying and his treatment changed dramatically.

“He described being treated effectively as a slave.”

Ike and Beatrice were arrested in the UK on 21 June after flying in to Heathrow from Turkey.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:59am On Jul 23, 2022
PlayerMeji:

i TOLD PEOPLE

UK LAW IS NOT NIGERIA LAW

NIGERIA LAW IS FOR THE POOR

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by OnionBandit(f): 10:59am On Jul 23, 2022
plusfield:
UK and their subtle racist attitudes. I can bet that there may be other white doctors who may have attended to the Ekweremadus in the process, but if by chance there is a Nigerian amongst them (even if he has lived and practiced in the UK all his life), they will find a way to single him out and rope him into the accusation. That's how they do.
please shut up!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by Angelfrost(m): 10:59am On Jul 23, 2022
plusfield:

Give this a rest abeg...

There are Nigerians occupying great official positions in the UK!

Did he or did he not connive with the corrupt politician to engage in a crime?!! That's all!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by MartinsD12(m): 11:00am On Jul 23, 2022
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/uk-doctor-charged-for-conniving-with-ekweremadu-over-kidney-harvest/
Serves ekweremadu right, UK is not Nigeria where you and your fellow politicians do anything you like and get away with it .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by sulaak(m): 11:00am On Jul 23, 2022
plusfield:

You blame racism, instead of abuse of power, impunity and lack of laws to protect the poor against the poor.

In the UK you can't buy or sell human organs ...period the Nigerian doctor would have understood the ethics of being fair.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by Parachoko: 11:01am On Jul 23, 2022
plusfield:

I am telling you from a point of knowledge. You're speaking from ignorance. Let me give you a real live example. A patient spent some weeks in a UK hospital and died later. The relevant authority decided to investigate and sanction any doctor that was found complicit or negligent in the death. The patient was seen by over 7 doctors while in admission, one of them being a Nigerian. It was the case note of the Nigerian doctor that they kept investigating over and over, looking for what to find wrong. And they has hope that If hey found any, they will close the case and hammer sanctions on him.
Can you show source? I will love to read about this story you're talking about.

There is no way e no go reach the news

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by grammarian247(m): 11:01am On Jul 23, 2022
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/uk-doctor-charged-for-conniving-with-ekweremadu-over-kidney-harvest/

As I have maintained elsewhere, there is more to this case than a layman can see.

Meanwhile, I am the right person to contact for IELTS and PTE coaching: 08038999587
Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by Angelfrost(m): 11:01am On Jul 23, 2022
Johnrake69:
I said it that Ike Ekweremadu and the wife are going to jail. It doesn't matter if David lied about his age. What has been established is the fact that he brought the young lad over to the UK to harvest his organ. The young guy didn't volunteer but was induced which is a crime in any sane clime.

You don't pay for organs it has to be freely given.

Ekweremadu should answer for his acts... But please, don't exonerate that young man!

He went along with the intention of selling a kidney! Simple!
Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by rollandben(m): 11:01am On Jul 23, 2022
Think Ekweremadu has quickly forgotn that, UK is not NIGERIA where you can commit any sort of crime and escape it. UK is not a place where you can go and Bribe judge. God will be putting all of yo in journey of no return. Very useless and wicked rulers.

6 Likes

Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by sukkot: 11:02am On Jul 23, 2022
ok so the doctor lives in southwark and so he is conveniently located next to the southwark crown court systems. he will just stroll to court after eating ofe ji in the morning . i have been locked up in that southwark cell for a few hours. breh i have lived this life. make i rest

2 Likes

Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by brandsoncharlie: 11:03am On Jul 23, 2022
Commentor:

You write with a lot of prejudice and it is exactly why till the end of time, your people would always be victims.

Stop the bullshitting.

UK is not Nigeria where you go about breaking the law.

Ekweremadu and Obeta are finished.

Know this and know peace.
Forget this Igbo people, they always support their leaders even if it means slicing their throats down the drain.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by Arielle: 11:03am On Jul 23, 2022
Commentor:

You write with a lot of prejudice and it is exactly why till the end of time, your people would always be victims.

Stop the bullshitting.

Thank you!

4 Likes

Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by peteredo: 11:03am On Jul 23, 2022
Commentor:

Stop the bullshitting.

bro in the uk hear there is racism especially to the black fork. Working with some of this British they tend to put u in trouble at any given opportunity even if u right.

1 Like

Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by Juddy007: 11:04am On Jul 23, 2022
Gradually we shall get to the root of this matter. It's never the best to discuss issues presented to a court of competent jurisdiction.
Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by OKC22: 11:04am On Jul 23, 2022
Ekweremadu is in for a long battle,this case is taking a new twist and he is likely going to stay in detention for a long time.
Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by ccollins(m): 11:05am On Jul 23, 2022
plusfield:
it seems u are an illiterate and a biased Nigerian

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by Realists(m): 11:05am On Jul 23, 2022
PlayerMeji:

Nyamiris aka cannibals are hell bent on tarnishing "Nigeria's name among the committee of nations". Imagine Ekweremadu another audio billionaire cannot use his wealth to buy kidney for his daughter, but decided to connive with another cannibalistic okoro doctor to lure & harvest an innocent okoro boy kidney, because they are all use to butcher human flesh for delicacy.
Igbo amaka we hail una.

1 Like

Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by jaxxy(m): 11:05am On Jul 23, 2022
plusfield:

The doctors have no business to do with it. They can only advise patients based on the laws and not decide or be aware of all the details involved beyond what they are officially aware of or presented with.

This racial induced vindictive investigation needs to stop.

2 Likes

Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by Johnrake69: 11:06am On Jul 23, 2022
Angelfrost:

Ekweremadu should answer for his acts... But please, don't exonerate that young man!

He went along with the intention of selling a kidney! Simple!

See on the scale of things Ike Ekweremadu is more culpable than the poor boy. He's a powerful man I don't think the guy had any choice but to go with the plan. A no from the boy could get the poor boy in serious trouble.

Our politicians are devils incarnate.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by TotalRunter: 11:07am On Jul 23, 2022
plusfield:

You won't grow in life with sentiments, if it was Nigeria you'd have said because he's igbo. Shame on your education

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng / Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun / The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.