Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,777 members, 7,955,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:03 PM

UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest (47907 Views)

Dr. Maduka Commiserates With Ike Ekweremadu Over Death Of Brother / Okorocha Absent As Buhari Meets With Ekweremadu, South-East Governors (Photos) / EFCC Detains Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Over 22 Properties.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by SKIBiNSKI(m): 3:40pm On Jul 23, 2022
LordOfTheGame:

Can you feel the amount of HATE coming out from your heart towards a people who owes you nothing? If you don't live in abroad how can you know how these white people behave? What the guy said is correct. These white people, the moment a crime is committed and it happens to be connected to black people, they're quick to pin it on the black person unless in some few cases where they carried out investigations and discover the truth them they may exonerate the person. I am a witness to this because I've seen it play out here.
So what you are trying to say is that black people do not commit crime?? grin black people commit most crimes in white people's country. You can be in denial as you want.

Ekweremmadu commited the crime and he will go to prison wether you like it or not.

2 Likes

Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by PlayerMeji: 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2022
How is it not lopsided? Have you seen them publish Ike's side of the story?

They've been peddling the supposed victim's side of the story, mopping up sympathy everywhere

jonnyjustcome22:

What is lopsided in the story.
Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by SKIBiNSKI(m): 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2022
Satazaa:
Mr ignoramus can you support your beer parlour assertions with documented evidence in support of your claims?
Don't mind the idiat! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by SKIBiNSKI(m): 3:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
PlayerMeji:
How is it not lopsided? Have you seen them publish Ike's side of the story?

They've been peddling the supposed victim's side of the story, mopping up sympathy everywhere

That is how it is supposed to be, Ekweremmadu will not get any sympathy from me or from any sensible human.

If you are told a Rat bite off a Cat's tail would you believe it? Ekweremmadu shoulda known better before exploiting a poor homeless guy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by Papichulostunne(m): 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
dheilaw1:
Dunkan mighty or Nigga Raw?

Na the chorus feature Sir

1 Like

Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by maasoap(m): 3:49pm On Jul 23, 2022
plusfield:
UK and their subtle racist attitudes. I can bet that there may be other white doctors who may have attended to the Ekweremadus in the process, but if by chance there is a Nigerian amongst them (even if he has lived and practiced in the UK all his life), they will find a way to single him out and rope him into the accusation. That's how they do.

You can't bet that!

2 Likes

Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by SKIBiNSKI(m): 3:49pm On Jul 23, 2022
Angelfrost:

Ekweremadu should answer for his acts... But please, don't exonerate that young man!

He went along with the intention of selling a kidney! Simple!
How did you know he went along with selling his kidney? Were you there? Ekweremmadu exploited, coerced, manipulated the poor guy and tried to harvest his kidney.

Go look up the word coerce or coerced.

3 Likes

Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by SKIBiNSKI(m): 3:50pm On Jul 23, 2022
maasoap:

You can't bet that!
Don't mind the idiat.

2 Likes

Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by ndukwejoe(m): 3:54pm On Jul 23, 2022
Oga be calming down with this narrative your useless country cannot fit and match in the rule of law
plusfield:
UK and their subtle racist attitudes. I can bet that there may be other white doctors who may have attended to the Ekweremadus in the process, but if by chance there is a Nigerian amongst them (even if he has lived and practiced in the UK all his life), they will find a way to single him out and rope him into the accusation. That's how they do.

2 Likes

Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by SKIBiNSKI(m): 3:55pm On Jul 23, 2022
dyera:
Never agree to help the wicked carry out their evil act, if you do, when it's time for them to be punished, you will be punished along with them.

As for the guy below me, someone should help me tell him to stop posting graphic photos on Nairaland first page.
Gbam!! They probarbly thought that they will get away with their evil act.
Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by SKIBiNSKI(m): 3:57pm On Jul 23, 2022
ndukwejoe:
Oga be calming down with this narrative your useless country cannot fit and match in the rule of law
These people sits in their small minded huts in lawless nigeria and believes everything their thieving politicians tells them.

1 Like

Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by SKIBiNSKI(m): 4:01pm On Jul 23, 2022
plusfield:
I can bet there are no white doctors involved in this illegal organ harvestation.. they are not as desparate as nigerian doctors, only nigerian doctors are fraudulent enough to take such risks.

2 Likes

Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by aribisala0(m): 4:16pm On Jul 23, 2022
Obeta? is that a real name?
Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by Regie2bless: 4:25pm On Jul 23, 2022
plusfield:

I am telling you from a point of knowledge. You're speaking from ignorance. Let me give you a real live example. A patient spent some weeks in a UK hospital and died later. The relevant authority decided to investigate and sanction any doctor that was found complicit or negligent in the death. The patient was seen by over 7 doctors while in admission, one of them being a Nigerian. It was the case note of the Nigerian doctor that they kept investigating over and over, looking for what to find wrong. And they has hope that If hey found any, they will close the case and hammer sanctions on him.
As for Ekweremadu, we all saw that he wrote to the UK high commission, clearly spelling out why visa was being sought for the guy and it was approved. Did you see the UK authori
SKIBiNSKI post=115012147:
I can bet there are no white doctors involved in this illegal organ harvestation.. they are not as desparate as nigerian doctors, only nigerian doctors are fraudulent enough to take such risks.
ties prosecuting their people at the high commission? And also, such a process will involve a lot of medical referral. Do you in your bigoted mind think it's only this doctor that happens to be a Nigerian that was in the process.
When I saw the headline, I didnt even need to read the news to know that the guy that has been slammed must be a Nigerian
Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by tnerro1(m): 4:40pm On Jul 23, 2022
Dem wan koba that doctor so
Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by Ppp1p: 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2022
Oh
Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by Antyxx: 5:19pm On Jul 23, 2022
What a smart boy

If rich politician ask you to sell your kidney in exchange for money, pls accept. Make sure you dont write anything, just behave like an idiot and follow them go abroad, later on fake suicide and tell authority you want to kill yourself because you have no life after they harvest your kidney without your consent. Thats how you become resident of UK.
Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by loliapoopy2013(f): 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2022
The matter still strong like this?
Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by Insectkiller: 5:36pm On Jul 23, 2022
Ekweremadu is a thief and a ritualistss..

Just look how black he is, No wonder his mind is bad..

Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by africantycoon: 5:50pm On Jul 23, 2022
plusfield:

Exactly! And it's all done with a cloak of "fairness" on the surface while deep down they are trying to suggest with this case that blacks enslaved fellow blacks during the slavery era which is false....
Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by AlwaySpeakTruth: 6:20pm On Jul 23, 2022
It’s Fulani herdsmen that caused it. They are the ones hahahahahhahahaaha
Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by Mamaafrik1(m): 6:29pm On Jul 23, 2022
THIS ONES CARREER IS GOING DOWN THE PIT
Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by afube: 6:37pm On Jul 23, 2022
Commentor:

He was charged with arranging or facilitating travel of another person with a view to exploitation and conspiring together with Ike Ekweremadu to arrange or facilitate the travel of another person with a view to exploitation

If it was Nigeria, you would claim he's being victimized for being igbo.

Una no dey tire?

Like Nigeria does not oppress Ndigbo?
Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by Commentor: 6:39pm On Jul 23, 2022
afube:

Like Nigeria does not oppress Ndigbo?

We are saying the same thing.

The whole world is oppressing Ndigbo.
Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by Globalistic(f): 6:46pm On Jul 23, 2022
Nice one. Keep arresting more of them Biko.

2 Likes

Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by ofuonyebi: 7:37pm On Jul 23, 2022
foolish and greedy Nigerian rulers like Ekweremadu & his so called wife
After half killing the unsuspecting youths,
tomorrow you will hear them saying they have been helping the Nigerian youths

1 Like

Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by Poanan: 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2022
plusfield:

Exactly
Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:23pm On Jul 23, 2022
As Ekweremadu languishes in jail, more evidence stacks up against him. He can’t do his job as a Nigerian senator while sitting in a UK jail yet the Nigerian government hasn’t called for or forced his resignation. While some Nigerians are living without some of the basics and are coming to his defense, Ekweremudu is essentially being paid a salary to sit in jail.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by melayemi: 10:26pm On Jul 23, 2022
plusfield:

You didn’t call them racist when they employed the doctor o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:50pm On Jul 23, 2022
But how did the boy know where Police station is in UK? To have ran there to report the Ekweremmadus ?

I think he had a better orientation from somebody who on his arrival , started pressing the buttons to change the narration, since he knows that, for him to dismiss the fact that he has no consent for being a kidney donor, Ekweremmadus will be in hot soup and he will may be allowed to stay in London.
Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by teabully(m): 10:53pm On Jul 23, 2022
plusfield:

I am telling you from a point of knowledge. You're speaking from ignorance. Let me give you a real live example. A patient spent some weeks in a UK hospital and died later. The relevant authority decided to investigate and sanction any doctor that was found complicit or negligent in the death. The patient was seen by over 7 doctors while in admission, one of them being a Nigerian. It was the case note of the Nigerian doctor that they kept investigating over and over, looking for what to find wrong. And they has hope that If hey found any, they will close the case and hammer sanctions on him.
As for Ekweremadu, we all saw that he wrote to the UK high commission, clearly spelling out why visa was being sought for the guy and it was approved. Did you see the UK authorities prosecuting their people at the high commission? And also, such a process will involve a lot of medical referral. Do you in your bigoted mind think it's only this doctor that happens to be a Nigerian that was in the process.
When I saw the headline, I didnt even need to read the news to know that the guy that has been slammed must be a Nigerian
are u sick, was the boy privy of such letter, or better still was any money deposited in his account befr they left Nigeria. Was it wrong for ekweremadu to step aside from politics and attend to his sick daughter.
Re: UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest by Rostikol: 11:13pm On Jul 23, 2022
Commentor:

You write with a lot of prejudice and it is exactly why till the end of time, your people would always be victims.

Stop the bullshitting.

UK is not Nigeria where you go about breaking the law.

SHUT UP YOUR DUMB SLAVE MOUTH.

THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE ''GO ABOUT BREAKING THE LAW'' THROUGHOUT THE UK ON A DAILY BASIS.

FROM WHITE COLLAR CRIMES TO BURGLARIES, RAPE, MURDER, & DRUG TRAFFICKING.

AND ONLY A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF THEM ARE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE.

MUMU PEOPLE DROWNED IN INFERIORITY COMPLEX AND WHITE WORSHIP.

LONDON IS HEAVEN WHERE NOTHING GOES WRONG.

STUPID SLAVES.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Sacks JAMB Boss, Ojerinde, And 16 Others, Appoints Replacement / Oby Ezekwesili: Zuckerberg's Visit Is A Stellar Achievement For Nigerian Youth / El-Rufai’s inauguration ends abruptly as youths pelt dignitaries with stones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.