Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

MTN Want To Scam Me 150k - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MTN Want To Scam Me 150k (481 Views)

Facebook User Exposes New Format ATM Fraudsters Use To Scam People. / Man Arrested For Using An Empty Banana Island House To Scam A Porsche Seller / Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Want To Scam Me 150k by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 23, 2022
checkd my data balance last night and it was remaining 90gb from the 1tb i did 6month ago. so i decided to top it up, i fund my number with 150k with 5 diffrent account. and i got confirmation that it has been sent. i even check my mtn balance and it was there. woke up this morning and try to renew my 1tb for 100k and it say insufficent. i think say na joke untill i check my mtn balance and it says -8654. and even the borrow airtime self is not there. have been calling them since morning it story upon story. NOTE am the only one home oh and there is no other number linked to that line
Re: MTN Want To Scam Me 150k by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 23, 2022
Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: MTN Want To Scam Me 150k by Seniorwriter(m): 10:13am On Jul 23, 2022
Scamupdates:
checkd my data balance last night and it was remaining 90gb from the 1tb i did 6month ago. so i decided to top it up, i fund my number with 150k with 5 diffrent account. and i got confirmation that it has been sent. i even check my mtn balance and it was there. woke up this morning and try to renew my 1tb for 100k and it say insufficent. i think say na joke untill i check my mtn balance and it says -8654. and even the borrow airtime self is not there. have been calling them since morning it story upon story. NOTE am the only one home oh and there is no other number linked to that line

Post pictorial evidence for proofs then I'll post what you'll do to force them to do the needful or refund your money.
Scamupdates:
i will but am going to their office first
Good but there is an activist NGO that do fast track solutions for such cases for FREE!....reason I reached out....anyways all the best.

@Seniorwriter
Re: MTN Want To Scam Me 150k by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 23, 2022
Seniorwriter:

Post pictorial evidence for proofs then I'll post what you'll do to force them to do the needful or refund your money.

@Seniorwriter
i will but am going to their office first
Re: MTN Want To Scam Me 150k by fman(m): 10:28am On Jul 23, 2022
sorry about that.
They will rectify the issues
At the office.
Remember
MTN everywhere you go
Re: MTN Want To Scam Me 150k by Flamethehussler: 2:16pm On Jul 23, 2022
Person don run this 1 street

(1) (Reply)

Adeyemi Adekunle Oluwatimilehin Is A Scammmer / Anambra Governor, Prof Charles Soludo Has Banned Bet9ja, In Anambra State / Why Foreign Embassies Are Sending Insecurity Alerts In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.