Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Help!! I Don Want To Commit Suicide - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! I Don Want To Commit Suicide (1149 Views)

My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo / A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. / My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! I Don Want To Commit Suicide by Youngerikan: 10:43am On Jul 23, 2022
I'm 27 years of age and ever since I was born av not gotten a girlfriend, I'm good looking, I'm 5'10 I have the right physics but every girl have wooed turn me down, I'm not the type of guy that like talking too much and I can't chase a girl too much.
But just being lonely everything in this world is just so meaning less to me I need a companion someone I can emotional connect to pls wat can I do...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! I Don Want To Commit Suicide by Haynnie: 10:45am On Jul 23, 2022
Youngerikan:
I'm 27 years of age and ever since I was born av not gotten a girlfriend, I'm good looking, I'm 5'10 I have the right physics but every girl have wooed turn me down, I'm not the type of guy that like talking too much and I can't chase a girl too much.
But just being lonely everything in this world is just so meaning less to me I need a companion pls wat can I do...
Do you have money op?

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Don Want To Commit Suicide by fman(m): 10:45am On Jul 23, 2022
so just because u
no Get banni
You wan kill yourself?
Last I checked,
Guys wey no get girlfriend
Get peace of mind.

7 Likes

Re: Help!! I Don Want To Commit Suicide by Youngerikan: 10:46am On Jul 23, 2022
fman:
so just because u
no Get banni
You wan kill yourself?
Last I checked,
Guys wey no get girlfriend
Get peace of mind.

I DNT have peace of mind bro

2 Likes

Re: Help!! I Don Want To Commit Suicide by RedChiefPriest: 10:48am On Jul 23, 2022
Hmm this is strong
Op have you tried praying about it?
Sometimes it might be physical and sometimes it might not be.
Just pray to God in your own room about the problem or talk to a friend that believe.
It's a good thing to have someone you can connect to emotional when you're of age,so Op something is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Don Want To Commit Suicide by richmond500: 10:49am On Jul 23, 2022
Youngerikan:
But just being lonely everything in this world is just so meaning less to me I need a companion someone I can emotional connect to pls wat can I do...
i opened this thread trying to give some motivational speech to you.
but after reading this, i gave up.

just commit the suicide biko

2 Likes

Re: Help!! I Don Want To Commit Suicide by Aboks(m): 10:55am On Jul 23, 2022
Dont commit suicide, just kill yourself

werey

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Don Want To Commit Suicide by fman(m): 10:57am On Jul 23, 2022
Youngerikan:

make a male stylist
Your best friend.
Always go to his shop
Everyday.
Engage in friendly conversation
Wt his female customers.
Within 2days u will get a girl.
Make sure u carry money for pocket
In case of BILLING.
Cos some of them would want you
To pay for their hair/makeup.
Alternatively u can make it faster by
Volunteering to pay for their hair.
Use words like "babe plz can I pay for your hair"
I bet u, na u go dey run from them.
Thank me later

2 Likes

Re: Help!! I Don Want To Commit Suicide by Prudoh(m): 11:06am On Jul 23, 2022
Lmao... The best thing is just for you to commit suicide, finish...

2 Likes

Re: Help!! I Don Want To Commit Suicide by Choilila: 11:25am On Jul 23, 2022
Youngerikan:

You're just trolling..
Man swallow the pill and you will be forever alright.

3 Likes

Re: Help!! I Don Want To Commit Suicide by SenecaTheYonger: 11:38am On Jul 23, 2022
Youngerikan:

Why? Do people make fun of you?
Re: Help!! I Don Want To Commit Suicide by TheZeezle(m): 12:02pm On Jul 23, 2022
Youngerikan:

Kill yourself....

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Don Want To Commit Suicide by aktolly54(m): 3:11pm On Jul 23, 2022
Youngerikan:
are you graduate? No way you go enter university and won't have a single girlfriend or even 2- 3 girlfriend. No matter your finance level. Hostel mate, coursemate , fresher students
Re: Help!! I Don Want To Commit Suicide by Blue86(m): 3:25pm On Jul 23, 2022
Please bro.
Go to Jesus.
And let me carve your destiny for you.
You didn't come to this world for women relationships.
Get to know your destiny in God. And God will match you with a purpose filled complementing woman.
Youngerikan:
Re: Help!! I Don Want To Commit Suicide by meobizy(f): 3:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
Send money to my account before doing it. I no get power to change anybody mind.
Re: Help!! I Don Want To Commit Suicide by Youngerikan: 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2022
I'm serious
Re: Help!! I Don Want To Commit Suicide by kelspinall(m): 6:12pm On Jul 24, 2022
fman:
so just because u no Get banni You wan kill yourself? Last I checked, Guys wey no get girlfriend Get peace of mind.

tell him boss
Re: Help!! I Don Want To Commit Suicide by EmzyT: 6:26pm On Jul 24, 2022
Re: Help!! I Don Want To Commit Suicide by Nyascobar1414: 6:29pm On Jul 24, 2022
@op, why are you eager to have a liability.. My sincere advice, is for you to commit the suicide
Re: Help!! I Don Want To Commit Suicide by Youngerikan: 6:29pm On Jul 24, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

Why? Do people make fun of you?
bro I'm not Happy, I need emotional connections
Re: Help!! I Don Want To Commit Suicide by SenecaTheYonger: 7:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
Youngerikan:
bro I'm not Happy, I need emotional connections

I feel you. Women are important too. I hope you find a good one (they’re very few tho)
Re: Help!! I Don Want To Commit Suicide by uchenageme(m): 9:42pm On Jul 24, 2022
What you need is to make money. Women flock after a rich man the way bees flocks around honey.

You will be the one chasing some of them away by yourself.
Re: Help!! I Don Want To Commit Suicide by Autobot05: 12:15am On Jul 25, 2022
Youngerikan:

Imagine yourself explaining to God that you killed yourself because of that crap you wrote up there

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️
Re: Help!! I Don Want To Commit Suicide by emiron18(m): 12:24am On Jul 25, 2022
This is how to impress a lady

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55GeuB1PXq0

(1) (Reply)

How I Wish I Can Commit Suicide / 90 Days Pledge / How Do I Stay Quiet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.