Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

A Lady Slapped Me In My Mother's Shop Today - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Lady Slapped Me In My Mother's Shop Today (3145 Views)

Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos / Securing Your Shop Today / (video) Moment Shatta Slapped His Bodyguard For Allowing The Fans Grab His Leg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Slapped Me In My Mother's Shop Today by Messi1: 10:07am On Jul 24, 2022
Jovialjune1:

I have reported him countless times, the mods refused to ban him, and I always mention Seun too, he didn't ban him.
JovialJune1 create a thread announcing that your account has been cloned and tag me and firemany aka beanmanx asap
Re: A Lady Slapped Me In My Mother's Shop Today by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 24, 2022
JoviaIjune1:
as in ehn you need to see how she blasted me on that thread, i wasn't even responding to her but the OP.
She then went ahead and called the mods and my account was placed on a ten years ban.
So whatchu seeing here is a payback.
But Thonia if you ask me to forgive her and deactivate her account I'll gladly do.
You know we're friends now and it's only you that can tame and calm down my madness on this forum cool
It's Karma. And we aren't friends, just acquaintances.
Re: A Lady Slapped Me In My Mother's Shop Today by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 24, 2022
Messi1:
JovialJune1 create a thread announcing that your account has been cloned and tag me and firemany aka beanmanx asap

Ok I will.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Slapped Me In My Mother's Shop Today by Messi1: 10:16am On Jul 24, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Ok I will.
Dont respond to him no matter what he does, dont forget iam suspecting u too
Re: A Lady Slapped Me In My Mother's Shop Today by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 24, 2022
JoviaIjune1:
ok you're still yet to reply me embarassed
There's nothing much to reveal about me here. If that's your plan.
Re: A Lady Slapped Me In My Mother's Shop Today by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 24, 2022
Messi1:
Dont respond to him no matter what he does, dont forget iam suspecting u too

Lol suspecting me for what?

1 Like

Re: A Lady Slapped Me In My Mother's Shop Today by Graceville2020(f): 10:22am On Jul 24, 2022
Jovialjune1:

that Messi1 is still the same person that cloned your account.
he's using reverse psychology on you.
Simply avoid him cos he wants to pm you and get your details so he will spread it on this forum
Re: A Lady Slapped Me In My Mother's Shop Today by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 24, 2022
JoviaIjune1:
if you believe him fine. no big deal
Sent you a mail
Re: A Lady Slapped Me In My Mother's Shop Today by Messi1: 10:25am On Jul 24, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Dont respond to him
Re: A Lady Slapped Me In My Mother's Shop Today by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 24, 2022
Graceville2020:
Simply avoid him cos he wants to pm you and get your details so he will spread it on this forum

Wtf, thanks for this, so many jobless teenagers on this forum.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Slapped Me In My Mother's Shop Today by Messi1: 10:28am On Jul 24, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Wtf, thanks for this, so many jobless teenagers on this forum.
SMH
Re: A Lady Slapped Me In My Mother's Shop Today by Messi1: 10:31am On Jul 24, 2022
Graceville2020:
U are mumu and i like how iam controlling u

u said u wont fight me see what i have turned u into
Re: A Lady Slapped Me In My Mother's Shop Today by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 24, 2022
JoviaIjune1:
replied cool

okay
Re: A Lady Slapped Me In My Mother's Shop Today by Messi1: 10:44am On Jul 24, 2022
efelicity:
That Messi1 dont know me.I used my Graceville2020 to confuse JovialJune she think say na Messi1
JovialJune1 have u seen what JoviaIJune1 aka Graceville2020 dont let that idiot confuse u
Re: A Lady Slapped Me In My Mother's Shop Today by Messi1: 10:47am On Jul 24, 2022
Thonia69:
okay
U still dey reply
Re: A Lady Slapped Me In My Mother's Shop Today by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 24, 2022
Messi1:
U still dey reply
Why do you think I'm Satanist?
Re: A Lady Slapped Me In My Mother's Shop Today by BigCowH0rn: 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2022
FiremanX:
Mess1/bigcowh0rn this is another account of the useless troll cheesy

Thonia69 can't be this dumb,,,damn

Lol

Thonia69:
I'm not dumb like at all. Wtf!

grin grin grin

Sorry about that.
He's hunting a guy that operates with a thousand monikers and I kid you not.... a thousand.
Satanist will make even the smartest person lock dumb and confused. His ways needs getting used to but once you catch on you can spot him a mile off.

Avoid getting in the way of this fight otherwise you'll wake up to find a strange moniker accusing you of a serious scam.. complete with your details... then you'll see a moniker that looks a lot like yours admiting to that scam grin
From there you are finished especially if you do business online

That's all Satanist.

Smart or not walk away baby... now!!!!
Re: A Lady Slapped Me In My Mother's Shop Today by BigCowH0rn: 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2022
Graceville2020:

Re: A Lady Slapped Me In My Mother's Shop Today by BigCowH0rn: 12:14pm On Jul 24, 2022
efelicity:
Na so i go use my Graceville2020 account to confuse that lady she come belief megrin Jovial.June1 don enter one chance
Jovialjune1:

Ok I will.

Them don clone your moniker?

Lol

cc: Thonia69 get ready for super confusion. Shebi you are smart?

Re: A Lady Slapped Me In My Mother's Shop Today by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

Lol

grin grin grin

Sorry about that.
He's hunting a guy that operates with a thousand monikers and I kid you not.... a thousand.
Satanist will make even the smartest person lock dumb and confused. His ways needs getting used to but once you catch on you can spot him a mile off.

Avoid getting in the way of this fight otherwise you'll wake up to find a strange moniker accusing you of a serious scam.. complete with your details... then you'll see a moniker that looks a lot like yours admiting to that scam grin
From there you are finished especially if you do business online

That's all Satanist.

Smart or not walk away baby... now!!!!
Alright
Re: A Lady Slapped Me In My Mother's Shop Today by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

Them don clone your moniker?

Lol

cc: Thonia69 get ready for super confusion. Shebi you are smart?
I'm smart
Re: A Lady Slapped Me In My Mother's Shop Today by BigCowH0rn: 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
Thonia69:
I'm smart

Smart as Satanist or just plain Satanist which are you?
Re: A Lady Slapped Me In My Mother's Shop Today by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 24, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

Smart as Satanist or just plain Satanist which are you?
What do you mean by just plain Satanist?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Leaked : Part 2 – Former Zamfara State Commissioner Sextape / History And Facts About The Cullinan Diamond / They Had A Boat Cruise Party And Their Boat Capsized(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.