Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,533 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

You Arrest Yahoo Boys And leave Corrupt Politicians -peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Arrest Yahoo Boys And leave Corrupt Politicians -peter Obi (2236 Views)

I Prefer Younger Running Mate, Not Old Politicians – Peter Obi / Stop Taking Pictures With Heartless, Valueless Politicians, Peter Obi To Buhari / "EFCC Turns A Blind Eye At Tinubu But Arrest Yahoo Boys" - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Arrest Yahoo Boys And leave Corrupt Politicians -peter Obi by SupremeSpecimen: 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2022
Prince111111:
very typical Obi follower...

*cheap applause*

Don't forget na robot I be sef
You thought you dey wise
The joke's on you Jack
Re: You Arrest Yahoo Boys And leave Corrupt Politicians -peter Obi by IamAsiri: 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2022
AmongUs:
And they would grow up to become corrupt citizens and nuisance to the society. Why not tackle both?

I think he is saying that they should both be dealt with. That's my belief too. None of them should be spared. The politicians have become a cancer destroying the country while the yahoo boys have become a virus, disgustingly proliferating in millions.
Re: You Arrest Yahoo Boys And leave Corrupt Politicians -peter Obi by Bomboiy: 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2022
Indispensable85:

This is why I said the masses are worse than their leaders. We all know who Peter Obi was referring to. Who are the boys with laptops? Be deceiving yourself.

So anybody with laptop is automatically a yahoo boy?
Re: You Arrest Yahoo Boys And leave Corrupt Politicians -peter Obi by Simplythebest: 2:54pm On Jul 23, 2022
Nigeria debit servicing is more than Nigeria revenue now hope u are aware of that.
Throwback:
The same way Peter Obi the politician was not arrested as Governor because of immunity.

N250m cash being moved in his convoy claiming it was for a contractor that preferred cash.

Imagine such silly excuse by a former banker ooo.
Re: You Arrest Yahoo Boys And leave Corrupt Politicians -peter Obi by techWriter3: 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2022
politicians is stating parade sick politicians s, parade yahoo!No be only yahoo boys!
Re: You Arrest Yahoo Boys And leave Corrupt Politicians -peter Obi by SouthSouth1914: 3:23pm On Jul 23, 2022
Wisetrue99:

Obi is saying parade sick politicians, parade yahoo!

No be only yahoo boys!

Leave all these guys with their made in China brains! Don’t explain to them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Arrest Yahoo Boys And leave Corrupt Politicians -peter Obi by Commentor: 3:35pm On Jul 23, 2022
This mumu is openly supporting Yahoo.
Re: You Arrest Yahoo Boys And leave Corrupt Politicians -peter Obi by Advocate500: 3:48pm On Jul 23, 2022
tonyuny12:
This man looks so desperate hence this trash. Who are the politicians and what is he as a person?
but we have serious problem at hand which is corrupt politician, he whose house is on fire does not chase rats ,these have been my position over the years, how did the efcc ended up prioritising the smaller thieves over the bigger thieves, if you mean well for Nigeria these burning national issues should give you concern.
Re: You Arrest Yahoo Boys And leave Corrupt Politicians -peter Obi by Indispensable85(m): 3:55pm On Jul 23, 2022
Bomboiy:

So anybody with laptop is automatically a yahoo boy?

In the context Peter Obi made that statement he's obviously referring to yahoo boys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Arrest Yahoo Boys And leave Corrupt Politicians -peter Obi by Bomboiy: 4:05pm On Jul 23, 2022
Indispensable85:

In the context Peter Obi made that statement he's obviously referring to yahoo boys.

lies,he never said yahoo boys,he said youths with laptop. Not everyone with laptop is a yahoo, profiling and extorting youths is what Peter Obi is against,that is what everyone should be against. This was the exact reason why we protested #EndSars two years ago,all a of sudden Obi is now supporting yahoo boys because of politics.
Re: You Arrest Yahoo Boys And leave Corrupt Politicians -peter Obi by HeavenVGate: 4:05pm On Jul 23, 2022
rexixa5985:
Hdh
We are 17 in numbers who are always look for your post and report it. You go create account tire grin grin grin
Re: You Arrest Yahoo Boys And leave Corrupt Politicians -peter Obi by CSTRR: 4:12pm On Jul 23, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

Then vote Jesus.
He will surely come down from heaven to save your country
As you have been praying since 1960

Unadulterated Unfiltered Pure Rubbish
If you ask the guy now, he is most likely supporting tinubu.

The most corrupt people are accusing better people of corruption.

1 Like

Re: You Arrest Yahoo Boys And leave Corrupt Politicians -peter Obi by Liamm(m): 4:15pm On Jul 23, 2022
omenka:
This guy is just plain stupid.
your father who lives in the trenches in aguatu keeps displaying mind boggling idiocy. Genetical? Your guess is as good as mine cheesy

Re: You Arrest Yahoo Boys And leave Corrupt Politicians -peter Obi by Ceenaija(m): 4:16pm On Jul 23, 2022
Peter Obi did not mention yahoo boys.He said that Nigerians government spare politicians who stole billions of Nairaland and go after young boys with laptop.
Re: You Arrest Yahoo Boys And leave Corrupt Politicians -peter Obi by Indispensable85(m): 4:27pm On Jul 23, 2022
Bomboiy:

lies,he never said yahoo boys,he said youths with laptop. Not everyone with laptop is a yahoo, profiling and extorting youths is what Peter Obi is against,that is what everyone should be against. This was the exact reason why we protested #EndSars two years ago,all a of sudden Obi is now supporting yahoo boys because of politics.

Ofcourse he'll do anything to get votes, he's not different from other politicians in Nigeria. Isn't that part of the reason he has been moving from church to church? Obi is not any different from the others.

As for endsars, I can tell you that more than 70percent of those that led that protest are yahoo boys. These are people I know personally not newspapers report. In my state, it was 70percent yahoo boys,20percent celebrities and 10percent activists that led the endsars protest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Arrest Yahoo Boys And leave Corrupt Politicians -peter Obi by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
Advocate500:
but we have serious problem at hand which is corrupt politician, he whose house is on fire does not chase rats ,these have been my position over the years, how did the efcc ended up prioritising the smaller thieves over the bigger thieves, if you mean well for Nigeria these burning national issues should give you concern.

As much as we are concerned about the bigger thieves, we can not neglect the effect of the smaller thieves as if nothing is done to checkmate them now, the could end up being worst than we have now. Especially knowing that killings for rituals have accompanied their actions.
Re: You Arrest Yahoo Boys And leave Corrupt Politicians -peter Obi by EgusiShankly: 7:03pm On Jul 23, 2022
This man self..

Is it he not one of them? undecided
Re: You Arrest Yahoo Boys And leave Corrupt Politicians -peter Obi by obyrich(m): 6:11am On Jul 24, 2022
Prince111111:
he is beginning to look too desperate to me
How? Just because some stupid folks misinterpreted what he said? Please watch the video. How are youths with laptops yahoo boys? Police have arrested me because I couldn't produce the receipt of a my company laptop. A laptop with company tag which I showed them as well as my company ID. I had to call my company security who came with police to release me. Mind you I was going to fix a problem.

It is this kind of nonsense he was referring to. Peter Obi is not desperate at all. He has said many times that if he loses, he will move on. That will not stop him from campaigning vigorously or speaking the obvious truth. What is bad is bad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku’s Largest Investments Are Intels, Which Employs 5000 Nigerians(photos) / Tinubu Sleeping Is My Hobby As Nigerians Reacts.. / Igbo Billionaire Worth £7bn To Move Into English Football With Takeover Close

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.