Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

150 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sagbama, Bayelsa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 150 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sagbama, Bayelsa (578 Views)

150 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto / Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP / Three Northern APC Governors To Defect To PDP (Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

150 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sagbama, Bayelsa by 123456789O: 2:11pm On Jul 23, 2022
No fewer than 150 members of the All Progressives Congress (APC) have dumped the party for the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Ward 8 of Sagbama Local Government Area of Bayelsa State.

The defectors, who were received by the ward’s leadership and stakeholders at Odoni community, said they joined the PDP in solidarity with the party’s House of Assembly candidate for SALGA Constituency 3, Mrs. Ebizi Ndiomu-Brown.

Speaking on behalf of the defectors, Comrade Dounana Amabetari, said their decision was to demonstrate their gratitude to the PDP leadership and Governor Douye Diri for picking their daughter, Mrs. Ndiomu-Brown, as candidate for next year’s Assembly election.

He assured her and other PDP candidates in the general election of their support and victory.

Receiving the defectors, the state PDP chairman, Mr. Solomon Agwana, represented by the party’s women leader, Mrs. Christy Ebbeli, urged them to show passion for their new party just as he assured the ward and the people of Odoni/Aduku of the party’s support.

In his remarks, Secretary of the PDP South South zone, Chief Felix Omemu, who was represented by Ebi Omemu, said the party’s umbrella was big enough to accommodate them and all those intending to join the party in order to deliver Project Ebizi and all PDP candidates in the coming elections.

Also speaking, a party chieftain and chairman of the Bayelsa State Volunteers, Chief Oyinkuro Asanakpo, assured the new members that there will be no discrimination as Ndiomu-Brown has a large heart and gives audience to all.

The ward chairman, McDonald Opukiri, equally said PDP is the only united party that believes in love, unity and development.

He appreciated them for coming back to their original party and that they should join hands with others to work for the victory of its candidates.

In her remarks, Ndiomu-Brown thanked the returnees for what she described as expression of gratefulness by her people, who are ready to defend their own project.

She said when elected, she would give result-oriented and inclusive representation.

https://fasttracknewsng.com/150-apc-members-defect-to-pdp-in-sagbama/

Re: 150 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sagbama, Bayelsa by Fahdiga(m): 2:14pm On Jul 23, 2022
APC will soon be a regional party.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 150 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sagbama, Bayelsa by Cypress042(m): 2:18pm On Jul 23, 2022
Apc is gradually sinking into the sand, what a good news smiley

5 Likes

Re: 150 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sagbama, Bayelsa by AAA593: 2:19pm On Jul 23, 2022
Garfield1 will not near this thread grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 150 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sagbama, Bayelsa by Xscape1993(m): 2:21pm On Jul 23, 2022
Bye bye to evil party....

2 Likes

Re: 150 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sagbama, Bayelsa by Abfinest007(m): 2:32pm On Jul 23, 2022
If care is not taken APC won't come third

3 Likes

Re: 150 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sagbama, Bayelsa by garfield1: 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
AAA593:
Garfield1 will not near this thread grin grin

Highly irrelevant. Sagbama is pdp no 1 stronghold in bayelsa
Re: 150 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sagbama, Bayelsa by majole: 3:08pm On Jul 23, 2022
Anything that doesn't fit your narrative got no value. Seems you've recovered from Osun
Re: 150 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sagbama, Bayelsa by majole: 3:10pm On Jul 23, 2022
garfield1:

Highly irrelevant. Sagbama is pdp no 1 stronghold in bayelsa

Garfield1 seems you've recovered from Osun. Anything that doesn't fit your narrative is irrelevant. Na so things go shock you like Osun. Sorry what was your prediction on Osun again?
Re: 150 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sagbama, Bayelsa by vicdom(m): 3:11pm On Jul 23, 2022
majole:

Garfield1 seems you've recovered from Osun. Anything that doesn't fit your narrative is irrelevant. Na so things go shock you like Osun. Sorry what was your prediction on Osun again?
Leave my man abeg. E go shock am next year grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 150 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sagbama, Bayelsa by garfield1: 3:12pm On Jul 23, 2022
majole:

I wanted apc to win but made no prediction

1 Like

Re: 150 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sagbama, Bayelsa by garfield1: 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2022
vicdom:

Leave my man abeg. E go shock am next year grin cheesy

How will obi win in the north
Re: 150 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sagbama, Bayelsa by Conner44: 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2022
They will all tell you that it's only LIGHTWEIGHTS and IRRELEVANTS that are leaving APC lol

Lightweights and irrelevants will keep leaving until it will only remain Tinubu and shettima holding and waving their party flag at their rallies

1 Like

Re: 150 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sagbama, Bayelsa by majole: 3:22pm On Jul 23, 2022
garfield1:

I wanted apc to win but made no prediction

Osun people shocked me. I had expected the incumbent to get at least 55% of total votes cast. That election, Ekiti and Anambra gubernatorial give me an idea to what might happen in 2023. Am waiting for when INEC would conduct by_ elections for vacant senate and house of Representatives seats expecially the vacate house of Representatives seat in Edo
Re: 150 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sagbama, Bayelsa by majole: 3:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
garfield1:

Guys need to be careful with terminologies. North means all the 19 northern states. Atiku is likely to win the North with a plurality. Tinubu comes 2nd, Peter Obi & Kwankwaso fight for 3rd position
Re: 150 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sagbama, Bayelsa by vicdom(m): 3:46pm On Jul 23, 2022
garfield1:

I'm not saying Obi will win nah, even though I'm supporting him. This election is going to be the most difficult and interesting election in the history of Nigeria.
Re: 150 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sagbama, Bayelsa by bibibonita: 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
These numbers grin
Re: 150 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sagbama, Bayelsa by garfield1: 3:56pm On Jul 23, 2022
majole:

Osun people shocked me. I had expected the incumbent to get at least 55% of total votes cast. That election, Ekiti and Anambra gubernatorial give me an idea to what might happen in 2023. Am waiting for when INEC would conduct by_ elections for vacant senate and house of Representatives seats expecially the vacate house of Representatives seat in Edo

You can't use guber elections to determine except in areas where a party completely dominated.since the death of late isiaka adeleke,osun has been tight.2018 polls was tight.same thing for 2019 presidential in osun.
I knew it was a 50 ,50 in osun that's why I didnt open any thread.the people voted for adeleke not the party..anambra has always voted apga in guber elections so you can't factor that.there are suppose to be reruns in edo,akwa ibom,nasarawa,borno.that will give us a better view
Re: 150 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sagbama, Bayelsa by garfield1: 3:57pm On Jul 23, 2022
vicdom:

I'm not saying Obi will win nah, even though I'm supporting him. This election is going to be the most difficult and interesting election in the history of Nigeria.

It is true but since you can't call it for obi and you earlier rubbished atiku's chances,you have to give it to tinubu albeit narrowly.you are good in analysis although confusing ar times
Re: 150 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sagbama, Bayelsa by garfield1: 4:10pm On Jul 23, 2022
majole:

Guys need to be careful with terminologies. North means all the 19 northern states. Atiku is likely to win the North with a plurality. Tinubu comes 2nd, Peter Obi & Kwankwaso fight for 3rd position

Atiku is not likely to win the north.the only advantage atiku has is that he is a northerner that's all.
Re: 150 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sagbama, Bayelsa by Indispensable85(m): 4:51pm On Jul 23, 2022
majole:

Egor/ikpoba okha
Re: 150 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sagbama, Bayelsa by techWriter3: 5:14pm On Jul 23, 2022
APC will soon would a regional faction

(1) (Reply)

The Illiteracy Of Yoruba , Igbo And South Nigerians / Nigeria's CH-4 Armed Attack Drones Seen Flying Over The Skies Of Kaduna / 10 Reasons Peter Obi May Win 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.