Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Beautiful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful (365 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful by BossMangreat: 3:31pm On Jul 23, 2022
Romance-landers, there's hunger in the land and a lot are struggling in the street, especially the guys. I want to drop two links that can be a stepping stone to lead you out of that financial crisis.

The first one can earn you at least $60 in 30 days (60x600=36000naira) 36k is small but at least if you can do this for just 2 months, that's 72k. You can get a laptop from this and start that digital skills that has been on your mind.

Registration fee: your smartphone and data, that's all.

Quote me and I will drop the link.
Re: Beautiful by Jostapo(m): 3:59pm On Jul 23, 2022
BossMangreat:
Romance-landers, there's hunger in the land and a lot are struggling in the street, especially the guys. I want to drop two links that can be a stepping stone to lead you out of that financial crisis.

The first one can earn you at least $60 in 30 days (60x600=36000naira) 36k is small but at least if you can do this for just 2 months, that's 72k. You can get a laptop from this and start that digital skills that has been on your mind.

Registration fee: your smartphone and data, that's all.

Quote me and I will drop the link.

What's this about? I hope its not All this time wasted annoying Ponzi schemes..drop the link if its legit

(1) (Reply)

Video: Nigerian Female Police Officers Get Suspended By IGP For Appearing In Vir / 5 Factors That Can Induce Sexual Addiction And How To Stop Sexual Addiction / LADY'S Can You Wait Till Marriage Before Making Money Demand On A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.