Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Redeem Church Adeboye’s Move Made Him An Enemy Of The Nation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Redeem Church Adeboye’s Move Made Him An Enemy Of The Nation (315 Views)

Why I Dedicated White Garment Church –adeboye / How Did We Get Here? Champions League To Be Shown In A Redeem Church / Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Redeem Church Adeboye’s Move Made Him An Enemy Of The Nation by Sweetgal9: 5:57pm On Jul 23, 2022
Finally, the General Overseer of the Redeem Christian Church, Enoch Adeboye, has formally come out to state his position on his choice among the Front Runners in the 2023 presidential race. He said he would not name or endorse any candidate.

In principle or from a distance, that seems to make sense; but on closer scrutiny and ESPECIALLY amid a GROWING OPEN declaration by other PROMINENT Pastors in the country, Adeboye’s latest declaration of neutrality is SUSPECT!
Here is why…

Redeem Church Adeboye's Move Made Him An Enemy Of The Nation
Read more https://oclocknews.com/redeem-church-adeboyes-move-an-enemy-of-the-nation/
Re: Redeem Church Adeboye’s Move Made Him An Enemy Of The Nation by Gandollar(f): 6:24pm On Jul 23, 2022
Amid growing open declaration by other prominent what Hiss.

(1) (Reply)

"1 Dollar Will Be Equal To N200 In Less Than 3 Years"~ Abuja Based Apostle Joel. / Bankussdcode / Ogo Ilorin Issues Quit Notice To Traditional Worshipers In The Emirate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.