Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

I Got A Great Story For A T.V Soap Opera - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Got A Great Story For A T.V Soap Opera (1029 Views)

Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss / Mara And Clara (Phillipino Soap Opera) / Second Chance: Soap Opera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got A Great Story For A T.V Soap Opera by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 30, 2011
I got a very great story for a t.v soap, that I've been working on for over a year now because i love t.v series more than the movies. If the story ends up in a professional screenwriter's hand, the estimated length of the film i believe will be a minimum of 9 hours, i.e if the producer intend that the soap weekly length will be 40minutes, that means it will be shown for three months precisely but if 20minutes weekly, that means 6months.
The soap will be titled FRIENDS OR FOE or FELLAS.
If you care for it's plot, full or short story.

This is my e-mail okerekenkem@yahoo.com
Re: I Got A Great Story For A T.V Soap Opera by Seun(m): 6:15pm On Jul 31, 2011
I'm a bit curious about what it's about. Are you a member of the industry or working currently working alone?
Re: I Got A Great Story For A T.V Soap Opera by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 31, 2011
@seun
One day i just decide to came with a story for the T.V because i don't like what I'm seeing now in Nigerian soaps. I decide to play Hollywood in Nigerian soaps i.e writing different stories, same characters but one topic.
What I'm trying to say is that I'm working alone.
Re: I Got A Great Story For A T.V Soap Opera by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 31, 2011
FRIEND OR FOE: 4 friends. 4 tribes. 4 lives. 4 secrets.

SHORT STORY
The story is based on the life of four friends from different tribes that met each other in the university as course mates. After their graduation, nature brought them back together after years of departure in Lagos, there they got married to their dream girls they met back in school. Because of their long time relationships, they proposed to their wives and married them the same time. They also organize a special meeting at their house every first Saturday to unite with each other and have fun.
Months past in their lives when secrets of who they really are, starts revealing itself.

EPISODES
1) PROPOSE & MARRIAGES.
2) THE MEETING.
3) THE MEETING II.
4) CHILD & CHILDREN.
5) THE CALL.
6) JUST BUSINESS.
7) THE BEGINNING
cool OLD FRIENDS.
9) CON.
10) OGECHI.
11) IBIWARI .
12) SUICIDE.
13) KARMA.
Re: I Got A Great Story For A T.V Soap Opera by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 10, 2011
MAIN CHARACTERS

MOHAMMED ABDULKAREM
Mohammed is a rich 32yrs old Muslim and a business tycoon that deals in electronics. Mohammed is very kind and honest, he originated from Niger state and graduated from the University of Abuja with masters’ degree in business administration, and he grew up in Abuja, based and works in Lagos. Mohammed is the first child of three children (2boys and a girl) of Alhaji and Mrs. Abdul Kareem and a friend to obinna, ini, adebayor, mofe, atim, ibiwari and married to oluchi.

OBINNA JUDE OKAKA
Obinna A.K.A Mega is a very rich (2nd richest amongst the 4) 31yrs old Christian, estate manager, fraudster and a drug dealer. Obinna is a chain smoker and arrogant, he originated from Abia state and graduated from the University of Abuja with bachelor of arts in business administration and gained his masters’ degree in business administration in yale university abroad, and he grew up in Abuja, based and works in Lagos. Obinna is the last child of four children (2boys and 2 girls) of chief sir and lolo Mrs. Okaka and a friend to mohammed, ini, adebayor, atim, ibiwari, oluchi and married to mofe.

INI-OBONG EKETEKA
Ini-obong A.K.A ini is a rich (3nd richest amongst the 4) 34yrs old Christian, generator dealer and con artist. Ini is very smart and homosexual, he originated from cross-rivers state and graduated from the University of Abuja with bachelor of arts in business administration, and he grew up in Calabar, based and works in Lagos. Ini is a twin and the only male child of mr and mrs eketeka and friends to mohammed, adebayor, atim, ibiwari, oluchi,Obinna and atim's ex-husband.

ADEBAYOR ADENIYI
Adebayor A.K.A ade is a very rich ( richest amongst the 4) 33yrs old Pegan, car dealer and ritualist. Ini is a geek, weird and junkie, he originated from Lagos state and graduated from the University of Abuja with bachelor of arts in business administration, and he grew up in Lagos, based and works in Lagos. ade is the only child of his LovePeddler mother and friends to mohammed, ini, atim, lucius( co- cultist), oluchi,Obinna, atim and married to I.B.

OLUCHI CYNTHIA ABDULKAREM
Oluchi is a 30yrs old Christian and medical diagnostician. Oluchi is very hygenic and kind, she originated from Enugu state and graduated from the University of Abuja with bachelor of medicine in medicine, and she grew up in Enugu, based and works in Lagos. Oluchi is the last child of four female children of mr and mrs james and friends to atim, adebayor, atim, ini, ibiwari, mofe,Obinna and married to mohammed.

MOFE OKAKA
Mofe is a 29yrs old Christian, ex-model and house wife. Mofe is very loyal but stubborn, she originated from Lagos state and graduated from the University of Abuja with bachelor of arts in home management, and she grew up and based in Lagos. Mofe is the only child of her divorced parents, chief jacobs, madam confirm(a beer parlour owner) and friends to adebayor, atim, ini, ibiwari, oluchi, mohammed and married to obinna.

ATIM ABIGAIL ASIKA
Atim is a wealthy 34yrs old Christian and local fashion designer. Atim is mean and stubborn, she originated from Akwa ibom state and graduated from the University of Abuja with bachelor of arts in business administration(ini and friends class mate), and she grew up in abuja, based and works in Lagos. Atim is the first child of four children (2boys and 2 girls) of her widow mother and friends to mofe, adebayor, ibiwari, oluchi, mohammed, obinna and ini's ex-wife.

IBIWARI ADENIYI
Ibiwari A.K.A I.B is a 30yrs old Christian and house wife. I.B is smart and garrulous, she originated from Lagos state and graduated from the University of Abuja with bachelor of arts in business administration, and she grew up and based in Lagos. I.B is the fourth child of five children (3boys and 2 girls) of mr and mrs meji and friends to mofe, atim, oluchi, mohammed, obinna and ade's wife.

CHRISTIAN
Christian is a weathy 31yrs old Christian and obinna's assistant. Christian is conning, he originated from Abia state. he grew up with obinna in Abuja, based and works in Lagos. Christian is obinna's friend, employee and primary school mates.
Re: I Got A Great Story For A T.V Soap Opera by mortee: 11:02am On Aug 18, 2011
Where are you? Send a mail to crossdotmedia@gmail.com with your script, and we will get back to you on the next step.
Re: I Got A Great Story For A T.V Soap Opera by FastDebrid: 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2011
Oh! I got your story. That is a great one but you can put more twists on it. Anyway, if that would be filmed, I think that would be an awesome film. You just did a good job. Keep it up! Cheers! smiley

(1) (Reply)

I Don Port Remix - Saka / "Keeping My Man" A New Movie From Rukky Sanda / Please, Someone Should Enumerate All Startimes Free To Air Channels.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.