Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 (56640 Views)

BBNaija: Mercy, Diane, Tacha's Outfit At Pool Party (Photos) / #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' / Celebrities At The Premiere Of "Wives On Strike Revolution" By Omoni Oboli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by Akerele44(m): 10:33pm On Jul 23, 2022
SpatialKing:
Sharp dressing, handsome guy.

Who will win 2023 elections?

Like for Peter Obi

Share for Bola Tinubu

Mumu so na like this u go know the winner of 2023 general election

Desperate OBI supporter

1 Like

Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by SugarGirl44(f): 10:35pm On Jul 23, 2022
From the pictures, it is evident that African attires are more beautiful those oyinbo ones.
The red suit is worse than hideous. Tueh.
Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by SpatialKing(m): 10:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
porthouse7:
buhari was established b4 then, stay away from social media and u won't notice obi

He was already established yet he contested 4 previous elections and still failed
Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by SpatialKing(m): 10:54pm On Jul 23, 2022
Alajiki:

Please collate the likes and send to INEC. Let them put it inside freezer for you till next year.
Must of were expecting BAT to be the one getting all the attention
Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by SpatialKing(m): 10:54pm On Jul 23, 2022
Akerele44:

Mumu so na like this u go know the winner of 2023 general election

Desperate OBI supporter

I feel your frustration
Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by Adakintroy: 11:21pm On Jul 23, 2022
Nigerian yooths and foolishness.

They will laugh about seriouse things and be serious with things that are jokes.

They are always in reverse transit. Going backward facing forward. That this show still has audience is a testimony to this.
Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by porthouse7(f): 12:09am On Jul 24, 2022
SpatialKing:

He was already established yet he contested 4 previous elections and still failed
someone already winning 4 to 5 states without party structure
Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by SpatialKing(m): 12:50am On Jul 24, 2022
porthouse7:
someone already winning 4 to 5 states without party structure
Exactly,
Now use your sense and ask yourself the following

1..So why didn't he win before 2019?
2..How many times has Peter contested for presidency?
Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by LovenLight: 2:31am On Jul 24, 2022
Atarakpa:
This guy is lavishing money on cloth
Actually he doesn’t pay for the clothes. He is marketing for some fashion designer brands.
Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by emmyluizzz: 5:12am On Jul 24, 2022
Ejiakusmith:
but how this ebuka & BBNaija Out fit take add 3k to our bank account

right now I de vex , my girl no the ever allow me do second round whenever she comes ...... I'm just pissed off

ok
Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by favour32(m): 5:48am On Jul 24, 2022
SpatialKing:
FTC
Sharp dressing, handsome guy.

Who will win 2023 elections?

Like for Peter Obi

Share for Bola Tinubu
My wives, children and I "likes" for Peter Obi nor be online only or without so called structure.
We go fall out for 2023 to vote for Peter Obi.
We nor send wetin others think.
Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by grammarian247(m): 6:03am On Jul 24, 2022
The tragedy that Nigeria has become has made BBN a worthy comic relief.

To ace IELTS or PTE is very easy, na you no want contact me:08038999587
Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:03am On Jul 24, 2022
Not my style. Too many colour
Not bad sha sad
Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by CSTRR: 8:36am On Jul 24, 2022
porthouse7:
buhari was established b4 then, stay away from social media and u won't notice obi
It's a lie.

Everybody is talking about him, atleast in the Southern Nigeria and possibly the middle belt.

Talking is not the same as voting though, but they are atleast talking about him.
Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by Pio44: 9:19am On Jul 24, 2022
Vote peter obi
Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by Queenethofficia: 10:31am On Jul 24, 2022
The suit no be woman cloth abi na the wife own ?
Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by Longman8: 11:15am On Jul 24, 2022
Person no even need to gym again to get muscle, na to just go sow this type of Ebuka agbada e don finish be dat. give ursef 1weeks ur muscle no go remain dsame again.Lolzzz
Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by porthouse7(f): 11:19am On Jul 24, 2022
SpatialKing:

Exactly,
Now use your sense and ask yourself the following

1..So why didn't he win before 2019?
2..How many times has Peter contested for presidency?
so u know Peter will have to try 4 times and merge with another big party
Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by SpatialKing(m): 12:29pm On Jul 24, 2022
porthouse7:
so u know Peter will have to try 4 times and merge with another big party

He doesn't have to... Because he is already conquering grounds Buhari couldn't Conquer after 4 tries.

Have a great Sunday
Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by ijeawele23635: 12:47pm On Jul 24, 2022
KK...
Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by byteem: 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2022
Gay pride tins.. rainbow colours everywhere
Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by PharmacyStore: 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2022
The Agbada is cool
Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by Jaybihel25(m): 8:34pm On Jul 24, 2022
The native dress be like local mat grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 / BBNaija: The Moment Mercy Rolled On The Floor After Being Declared Winner / BBNaija: Mixed Reactions Trail Emmanuel's Aerophobic Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.