Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good (24670 Views)

Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" / Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? / Peter Obi: I Am Not Stingy, I Just Have An Allergy For Money Being Spent Wrongly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good by Exceed15: 9:52am On Jul 24, 2022
Jennifer663:
Your enemies will never say good of you...
Just carry on.

Hmm.. deep
Re: Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good by mema900: 10:00am On Jul 24, 2022
anonimi:

Is Atiku or Tinubu pretending to be a stingy saint?

I don't know, but for me, 2023 is a struggle for myself and my children and not for any fucking candidate.

I vote a man with vision, a man whom *the people* elected, so that if he starts messing up, the same people that voted him can drag him nicely.

I am tired of the country as is...i don't know about you shaaaa
Re: Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good by Hakeem3(m): 10:17am On Jul 24, 2022
post=115025086:
Keep shut perpetual Liar!

You've said it all.
Nothing to be added again.
He can only fool his brainwashed swines that abound.
Omo see agents of darkness everywhere. But I tell u what, the light of God is here to redeem your lost soul through Peter Obi. Receive your healing.
Re: Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good by tonychristopher: 10:56am On Jul 24, 2022
Abdul05:
You tu dey lie... grin grin

Any where, obi can't win that is for sure... grin

He is just trying to be relevant... grin grin
suffa no dey Taya una
Re: Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good by Thomasankara(m): 11:48am On Jul 24, 2022
post=115025086:
Keep shut perpetual Liar!

You've said it all.
Nothing to be added again.
He can only fool his brainwashed swines that abound.

Whereuna dey get this news sef[/color][color=#550000] kiss
Re: Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good by newnigerdelta1: 12:35pm On Jul 24, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
Obi urged Nigerian politicians to use public funds for social development.

https://www.pulse.ng/news/politics/im-not-stingy-i-use-public-money-for-public-good-peter-obi/3eg6yx5

YOU TOO LIE AND YOU TOO BRAG.... AFTER YOU DONE THIEF FINISH YOU COME HERE DEY CLAIM SAINT OBI LABOR in VAIN...
OBI YOU GO LOSE ..
Re: Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good by KristaPretty(f): 12:36pm On Jul 24, 2022
These politicians are all thesame, bound by greed.

However we have no choice but to pick between a higher and lesser evil
Re: Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good by newnigerdelta1: 12:36pm On Jul 24, 2022
Chiedu4Trump:
We need somebody like Peter that will be prudent with our resources

We need no liar obi
Re: Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good by Dadadididacontr: 1:05pm On Jul 24, 2022
Nwanegbo said on this: “The problem of Peter Obi is inexperience and deceitfulness. A governor that was part of the agreement with the academic staff and has not found it worthy to try to work out the possibility of implementing that agreement but goes around to tell the world of his incapacitation is simply showcasing inexperience in governance.
“We have not deceived the people; we have told them the truth. The governor of Anambra State personally set up a committee headed by the head of service (HOS), Mrs. Ngozi Melifonwu and we have met with that committee for five times. Now, how can he say we are shunning discussion?
Re: Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 24, 2022
PumpumPrince:

CORRRECTION
..THIS 0bi cubana man is a terrrrrorist sir....he sopot his fellow ibo terrorist IPOD nnamdi kanu & they plan to break-up Nigerian
...HE MUSSS NEVER BE TRUSSSTED!!((no oofencse)
angry
Am a lady. undecided
Re: Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good by nams77: 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2022
CSTRR:

You should be arrested so that you can provide evidence.

Dimwit.
Read the comment again. Its not talking to you
Re: Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good by Everlastingson: 1:42pm On Jul 24, 2022
No need to respond to them for we know the truth. They all know you don't steal like all of them that's why they call you stingy. We need that your "stinginess " sir. It was since Obi refused to share Anambra State funds that they began calling him stingy. If these people are not evil tell me how stinginess is a problem when it comes to managing public funds.

They that are not stingy have looted everything, including excess crude account( you don't hear about that anymore coz the account has been closed by APC), external reserve ( empty), recovered looted funds ( for where?), borrowed funds ( where you see am? even when many of the projects are not completed the monies are gone.) They can keep wailing: Peter Obi is the next President.
Re: Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good by PharmacyStore: 1:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
This I believe
Re: Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good by Chiedu4Trump: 2:35pm On Jul 24, 2022
newnigerdelta1:

We need no liar obi
Ewu
Re: Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good by CSTRR: 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2022
adiori0303:

The investment has been since he was 8 years as governor.
Please tell us ow it has turned the state of anambra to eldorado
Tell us how ut has increased the IGR of anambra
Tell us how it has increased the employment rate if anambra people since then.
Please tell us the project that has been commissioned using the proceeds if that investment
Why should anambra be eldorado?

Is Lagos an eldorado despite being richer than anambra by 50times.?

Who among the three contestants do think will turn Nigeria to eldorado?

Your thinking level is off.

We are talking about electing a leader that will begin the process of repairing Nigeria and stopping the rot, this one is talking of eldorado.

Which eldorado did Buhari give you in 8yrs?
Re: Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good by CSTRR: 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2022
Jemex003:

With my 2 kids, living in my own house and driving my own car and you still think my parent feeding me? OK ooo
Vote ur candidate at your own risk

I doubt that.

Nobody that earns a living will write the nonsense you wrote.

You are either a liar or a criminal.

And obviously you don't value the future of your children if at all you are a parent.
Re: Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good by Jemex003: 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2022
CSTRR:

I doubt that.

Nobody that earns a living will write the nonsense you wrote.

You are either a liar or a criminal.

And obviously you don't value the future of your children if at all you are a parent.

Since the future of your children are in Obi hands then continue wailing for him na what’s my problem with your problem. Obi don’t even know if you exist but you’re here crying up and down. Look donkey you will cry tire. Move all your family to he’s house and start security and cleaners job there. Oponu
Re: Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good by Zetty177x: 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

The psychopath's meat business has failed

Lol...I wish I can like ur comment more than once
Re: Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good by Wwwq: 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2022
Ok
Re: Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good by sunnnnyuu(m): 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
Obi urged Nigerian politicians to use public funds for social development.

https://www.pulse.ng/news/politics/im-not-stingy-i-use-public-money-for-public-good-peter-obi/3eg6yx5
This is what Buhari tell Northerners to win election and you want to use it to win 2023? We are not voting your kind again Tinubu or Atiku all the way we don't want obituary
Re: Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good by adiori0303: 5:34pm On Jul 24, 2022
CSTRR:

Why should anambra be eldorado?

Is Lagos an eldorado despite being richer than anambra by 50times.?

Who among the three contestants do think will turn Nigeria to eldorado?

Your thinking level is off.

We are talking about electing a leader that will begin the process of repairing Nigeria and stopping the rot, this one is talking of eldorado.

Which eldorado did Buhari give you in 8yrs?
So u wanna compare anambra to lagos?
Ok.lets do that.
IGR
infrastucture
Job employment
etc.
Re: Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good by jamilololowizzy: 6:06pm On Jul 24, 2022
posty56:
sir you don't have to answer them ,they rather praise man like druginubu AKA escoBAT ,who brought two bullion van of looted public funds to share among the masses , you are a man of integrity ,ride on sir.

There's really no need to be rude because not everyone agrees with Peter Obi's type of politics. He really does not have much to show for his time in Govt. He is actually one of them.... unfortunately we need to chose the best of all three based on their time in govt and Tinubu is the only one with something to show which is obvious to all.
Re: Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good by CSTRR: 6:30pm On Jul 24, 2022
adiori0303:

So u wanna compare anambra to lagos?
Ok.lets do that.
IGR
infrastucture
Job employment
etc.

You have no shame.

Anambra was created in 1991.

Lagos State was created in 1967 and was a federal capital territory for decades enjoying billions of dollars of Federal monies and development.

Lagos State was already a major location before tinubu was even born.

You don't know what you are saying.

Peter obi inherited a state in disarray where a governor was kidnapped.

He was the one that turn around that state for good.

Tinubu on the other hand inherited jakande's legacy.
They already prepared the meal for Tinubu.
Re: Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good by Livingstone124: 6:33pm On Jul 24, 2022
Obi ur enemies are my enemies, ur friends my friends, ur party my party.
Re: Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good by newnigerdelta1: 7:14pm On Jul 24, 2022
Chiedu4Trump:

Ewu

Your papa Ewu,
Re: Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good by adiori0303: 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2022
CSTRR:

You have no shame.

Anambra was created in 1991.

Lagos State was created in 1967 and was a federal capital territory for decades enjoying billions of dollars of Federal monies and development.

Lagos State was already a major location before tinubu was even born.

You don't know what you are saying.

Peter obi inherited a state in disarray where a governor was kidnapped.

He was the one that turn around that state for good.

Tinubu on the other hand inherited jakande's legacy.
They already prepared the meal for Tinubu.
Stop yarning dust.
Lagos was developed to a stage but wasnt at all the foremost investment destination to all and sundry.
At the time of tinubu's adninistration,there were a lot of altercations between him and the federal government where obasanjo withheld lagos state allocation.
This man survived to increase its IGR to put lagos state on the world map and made it greater than what it was during the jakande era.
tinubu vs obi
iGR
INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT
compare and contrast abeg
Re: Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good by CSTRR: 8:54pm On Jul 24, 2022
adiori0303:

Stop yarning dust.
Lagos was developed to a stage but wasnt at all the foremost investment destination to all and sundry.
At the time of tinubu's adninistration,there were a lot of altercations between him and the federal government where obasanjo withheld lagos state allocation.
This man survived to increase its IGR to put lagos state on the world map and made it greater than what it was during the jakande era.
tinubu vs obi
iGR
INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT
compare and contrast abeg
Lagos was already an investment destination since the 60s.

All the HQ of industries were there.
It was the federal government that built the seaport there and that was for a reason.

Stop yarning crap.

Tinubu meet a Lagos greater than him.
Re: Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good by adiori0303: 9:00pm On Jul 24, 2022
CSTRR:

Lagos was already an investment destination since the 60s.

All the HQ of industries were there.
It was the federal government that built the seaport there and that was for a reason.

Stop yarning crap.

Tinubu meet a Lagos greater than him.
Lekki free trade zone was builg by tge federal right?
Re: Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good by Poleski: 9:04pm On Jul 24, 2022
Vote for a better Nigeria vote for Peter Obi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Accuses PDP Of Sabotaging Fuel Supply To Blackmail Federal Government / Taraba Judgment, Another Evidence Of Executive Interference -PDP / Military Training At International Conference Centre Abuja, Not Bomb Blast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.