Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,297 members, 7,954,181 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:46 PM

Monkeypox Outbreak Concentrated Among Gay Men - WHO - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Monkeypox Outbreak Concentrated Among Gay Men - WHO (18908 Views)

Monkeypox Outbreak Explodes Across Europe ( Pics) / UK Investigating Gay Bars After New Monkeypox Outbreak Related To Gays / Monkeypox Outbreak Hits Bayelsa, Doctor, 10 Others Quarantined (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monkeypox Outbreak Concentrated Among Gay Men - WHO by Flamemignon1(m): 7:08pm On Jul 24, 2022
luminouz:

Who is the we? Are you màd?

There is a natural order of things and two he-goats don't fuq or have I ever seen two bulls do that shiit.

I don't tolerate bullshiit, so fuq with all that nonsense.
"Natural order of things" says you which I'm not gonna take seriously because you haven't done the work or expertise to claim to know the exact nature of the "natural order of things" but it's ok when straight people have anal sex like that's the natural order of things

Moreover dude,this argument falls short, homosexuality is present in all animal species
Re: Monkeypox Outbreak Concentrated Among Gay Men - WHO by luminouz(m): 7:22pm On Jul 24, 2022
Flamemignon1:

"Natural order of things" says you which I'm not gonna take seriously because you haven't done the work or expertise to claim to know the exact nature of the "natural order of things" but it's ok when straight people have anal sex like that's the natural order of things

Moreover dude,this argument falls short, homosexuality is present in all animal species

Homosexuality in all animal species?

You are a joke

Bye Felicia!!!
Re: Monkeypox Outbreak Concentrated Among Gay Men - WHO by meobizy(f): 7:44pm On Jul 24, 2022
elonize:
foolishness was actually created by devil
We’re slowly getting to the promised land.
Re: Monkeypox Outbreak Concentrated Among Gay Men - WHO by ChohuRigwe: 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
Dshocker:
Enioluwa Adeoluwa should be careful, dude is gay, his Instagram handle @enioluwaofficial

Get sense pls
What will u gain in doing this?
Re: Monkeypox Outbreak Concentrated Among Gay Men - WHO by Flamemignon1(m): 8:30pm On Jul 24, 2022
luminouz:

Homosexuality in all animal species?

You are a joke

Bye Felicia!!!
I'm a joke.....why don't you debunk my fact with a link of yours to prove me wrong instead of running off?
Re: Monkeypox Outbreak Concentrated Among Gay Men - WHO by advanceDNA: 8:43pm On Jul 24, 2022
Flamemignon1:

I'm a joke.....why don't you debunk my fact with a link of yours to prove me wrong instead of running off?

U throw claims with no evidence...but you want someone else to debunk your fake claims ....homosexuality in all animal species.??
Is this like a joke or you just choose to take nonsensé

Anyways I dont blame you...ive seen the lgbt community twist basic human and animal science just to support validate homosexuality. So I won't be surprised if you fool yourself here..
Re: Monkeypox Outbreak Concentrated Among Gay Men - WHO by Czario: 9:04pm On Jul 24, 2022
planetx:
Because it is hybrid Syphilis not monkeypox, this people are liars. Google the symptoms of monkeypox and syphilis and you will see they are very identical.

If true, then every sexual active person is at risk not just gays....
They'll soon say the virus mutated..
Re: Monkeypox Outbreak Concentrated Among Gay Men - WHO by Flamemignon1(m): 9:19pm On Jul 24, 2022
advanceDNA:

U throw claims with no evidence...but you want someone else to debunk your fake claims ....homosexuality in all animal species.??
Is this like a joke or you just choose to take nonsensé

Anyways I dont blame you...ive seen the lgbt community twist basic human and animal science just to support validate homosexuality. So I won't be surprised if you fool yourself here..
And the keyboard warrior have arrived, been expecting you here,too bad you arrived late.... doesn't matter what you say,y'all can't do shit but continue to whine
Re: Monkeypox Outbreak Concentrated Among Gay Men - WHO by advanceDNA: 9:22pm On Jul 24, 2022
Flamemignon1:

And the keyboard warrior have arrived, been expecting you here,too bad you arrived late.... doesn't matter what you say,y'all can't do shit but continue to whine

Have we met??
Re: Monkeypox Outbreak Concentrated Among Gay Men - WHO by Flamemignon1(m): 9:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
advanceDNA:

Have we met??
Except if it were in our past lives,I don't remember

1 Like

Re: Monkeypox Outbreak Concentrated Among Gay Men - WHO by advanceDNA: 9:33pm On Jul 24, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Except if it were in our past lives,I don't remember

Ok
Re: Monkeypox Outbreak Concentrated Among Gay Men - WHO by Plugsk(m): 11:31pm On Jul 24, 2022
cheesy
HeadNigga:
Nawa o. Gay men stop being gay na. There are women with muscles if you like macho.
Re: Monkeypox Outbreak Concentrated Among Gay Men - WHO by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 25, 2022
Monkey-Pox get sense, because it's going after monkeys in human form

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alcohol & Pregnancy: Any Cause For Worry If The Expectant Mother Took It Once? / Nigerian Soldier Tests Positive For Ebola In Liberia / World's Former Fattest Man Loses An Incredible 45 Stone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.