Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,272 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm (22478 Views)

PDP Protests Omission Of Party Logo In Bassa/Jos North Bye-election / 2023: APC Considers Court Action Over Inec’s Omission Of Lawan, Akpabio / Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by nams77: 6:53am On Jul 24, 2022
successmatters:
Delta state is a PDP controlled state, but the whole masses here are supporting LP.

The kind of presence and awareness LP is enjoying here makes me happy. PDP won't get 20% from Delta state in the presidential elections.
Doing well in what ways?
Do you live in Delta State?

3 Likes

Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 6:54am On Jul 24, 2022
successmatters:
Delta state is a PDP controlled state, but the whole masses here are supporting LP.

The kind of presence and awareness LP is enjoying here makes me happy. PDP won't get 20% from Delta state in the presidential elections.

Delta is a leaner where Edo is when it comes to labour party.

PDP and APC state chairmen are Obidient.

3 Likes

Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by DOTian: 6:57am On Jul 24, 2022
A fight between the Evil Ibori and the ineffective Okowa
Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by successmatters(m): 6:57am On Jul 24, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:

Delta is a leaner where Edo is when it comes to labour party.

PDP and APC state chairmen are Obidient.

I agree, but Delta is also coming up with much support foe LP. I keep getting the signals of more support groups being formed in distant places like Ughelli

1 Like

Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by masterpiecer(m): 6:58am On Jul 24, 2022
successmatters:
Okowa is doing well. He has been handling his state with maturity.

Doing well indeed, ask him how much he borrowed in the span of 2months just to emerge as atiku's running mate .

Ask him why he is shoving an incompetent tout as pdp flag bearer just so he (the tout) can cover up his sins after leaving office to escape been sent to jail ,( Of which he must collect).

Come to delta State and see the maladministration of okowa everywhere.
Na we dey the state, na we know wetin dey sup, but las las every politian wey f.ck up go chop breakfast undecided angry

7 Likes

Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by Khaysee: 7:04am On Jul 24, 2022
Citing osun as case study to delta is nonsense osun voted Adeleke not Pdp

We need to start voting candidates

Men wears all sizes Dm

4 Likes

Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by nairavsdollars(f): 7:07am On Jul 24, 2022
Evil Okowa will be disgraced with his abysmal performance

2 Likes

Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by Tboymessiah(m): 7:15am On Jul 24, 2022
Business1230:
Olorogun David Edevbie we know, na we want.

Who would want Sheriff, a former Agbero and a well known wicked man to lead them.

This Okowa has nerve to challenge Ibori after everything he has done for him. Let Urhobo decide their man, u Owa man can not force ur candidate on us, this is nonsense.

We stand by David.... Edevbie is the name on every Urhobo man, Okowa and sheriff should go to Atiku state and rule there.

NasoLifeBe!!!

Dem no dey loyal, they like to overthrow by all means, Ahmadu Bello has said it long, where in Biafra land do you see any incumbent Governor in good terms with his predecessor,

na when Okosisi come, the matter change same blood same ppu....
Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by Tboymessiah(m): 7:15am On Jul 24, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!

Dem no dey loyal, they like to overthrow by all means, Ahmadu Bello has said it long, where in Biafra land do you see any incumbent Governor in good terms with his predecessor,

na when Okosisi come, the matter change same blood same ppu....
Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by madridguy(m): 7:20am On Jul 24, 2022
Those listed names just sound funny to me. grin
Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by goshikid: 7:22am On Jul 24, 2022
successmatters:

you go just the here the assume nonsense

Delta is PDP
Akwa ibom is PDP
Rivers is PDP
Crossriver is PDP

Please take your LP somewhere else please, we don't need it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by SamOchuko: 7:26am On Jul 24, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
Sheriff or David one of them must be the governor, no cause for alarm

God forbid, God will not allow affliction to arise in Delta state again, what do we have to show in Delta state since 1999 despite the huge allocation we receive from the federal? Which oil producing state can you compare Delta State to infrastructure wise? Can you compare Delta state to Rivers or Akwa Ibom state?

5 Likes

Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by 14kk: 7:29am On Jul 24, 2022
cheesy bro your so damn right
ImDStar:
grin delta state is OBIdient.
Don't vote for who will slaughter you tomorrow.

You will take full responsibility of your action.

The money you're bribe with can't pay your ransom if kidnapped.
Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:29am On Jul 24, 2022
SamOchuko:

God forbid, God will not allow affliction to arise in Delta state again, what do we have to show in Delta state since 1999 despite the huge allocation we receive from the federal? Which oil producing state can you compare Delta State to infrastructure wise? Can you compare Delta state to Rivers or Akwa Ibom state?
Who do you wish to be the governor? Outside Ogboru every other candidates are products of PDP
Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by Dikaveli(m): 7:29am On Jul 24, 2022
Business1230:
Olorogun David Edevbie we know, na we want.

Who would want Sheriff, a former Agbero and a well known wicked man to lead them.

This Okowa has nerve to challenge Ibori after everything he has done for him. Let Urhobo decide their man, u Owa man can not force ur candidate on us, this is nonsense.

We stand by David.... Edevbie is the name on every Urhobo man, Okowa and sheriff should go to Atiku state and rule there.

Ranting

Even if same state tribal bigots full there

Tufiakwa

So ibori wants to be the king maker till dead

No no no we have stop such in Yoruba land (tinubu) now we are retiring ibori
Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by Papichulostunne(m): 7:31am On Jul 24, 2022
successmatters:

Okowa is handling the party with maturity Keh.!! He is dividing the PDP in delta state.. Wants to compulsorily be the next Godfather of the state. Fighting the power that put him into power.. He will soon be disgraced.

4 Likes

Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by Hydroxide(m): 7:31am On Jul 24, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Wrong.... Wrong

So something is telling you that Deltans would leave their son Okowa and vote for Obi ?

You are being deceived

Can you mention the names of any Labour Party House of Representatives candidate or Senate Candidate in Delta State that has any "Levels" ?

Those are some of the things that Influence the Presidential Elections.

Forget the hype you see on Social Media. Labour Party is not strong on ground. You saw it in Osun State and Ekiti State.

Labour Party candidates performed woefully.

Deltans would not leave Okowa and vote Obi
Vote which Okowa cos he is a son of Delta state? You think Delta state is voting along party line? Forget what happened in Osun state bro. Lots and lots of Delta are voting for peter obi not labour party. A lot of Deltans dey even vex for Okowa. Is none of our business if he Is vice president of PDP. We deltans are not stupid and tribalistic like other motherfuckers. Who Okowa help for Delta? See Abeg, no cap that rubbish again. Make you no go collect

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 24, 2022
Dikaveli:

Ranting

Even if same state tribal bigots full there

Tufiakwa

So ibori wants to be the king maker till dead

No no no we have stop such in Yoruba land (tinubu) now we are retiring ibori
Wetin concern Yoruba concern Urhobo ?

Last time I will reply ur low IQ... We decide David Edevbie u av not ryt to quote me and tell me about ur tribe and ur senseless opinion

1 Like

Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by Epicji: 7:35am On Jul 24, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Wrong.... Wrong

So something is telling you that Deltans would leave their son Okowa and vote for Obi ?

You are being deceived

Can you mention the names of any Labour Party House of Representatives candidate or Senate Candidate in Delta State that has any "Levels" ?

Those are some of the things that Influence the Presidential Elections.

Forget the hype you see on Social Media. Labour Party is not strong on ground. You saw it in Osun State and Ekiti State.

Labour Party candidates performed woefully.

Deltans would not leave Okowa and vote Ob
i

U are not living in Delta state so hold ur Peace

4 Likes

Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by Safyqueen: 7:38am On Jul 24, 2022
ImDStar:
grin delta state is OBIdient.
Don't vote for who will slaughter you tomorrow.

You will take full responsibility of your action.

The money you're bribe with can't pay your ransom if kidnapped.

Tell us who slaughter people so that we can avoid them please.
Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by SlavaUkraini: 7:43am On Jul 24, 2022
Hydroxide:
Vote which Okowa cos he is a son of Delta state? You think Delta state is voting along party line? Forget what happened in Osun state bro. Lots and lots of Delta are voting for peter obi not labour party. A lot of Deltans dey even vex for Okowa. Is none of our business if he Is vice president of PDP. We deltans are not stupid and tribalistic like other motherfuckers. Who Okowa help for Delta? See Abeg, no cap that rubbish again. Make you no go collect

Shut up your mouth

Take time oo

Make I nor run enter you ooO

You think say na outsider you dey follow talk ?

You won vote for Obi .... Obi help your life ?

dey there dey deceive yourself...

You think say Men for Area go leave Okowa and vote Obi wey he hand tight like plier...

I don Waka leave the Obi movement. No time to waste

Delta State remains a PDP state.

1% vote Obi nor go see for Delta State.
Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by Okobola146: 7:43am On Jul 24, 2022
successmatters:

no wahala, as long as it not APC I don't give a fok
Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by SlavaUkraini: 7:47am On Jul 24, 2022
Epicji:

U are not living in Delta state so hold ur Peace

See this One .

Social Media dey deceive you.

Mention the names of 20 streets in Warri
Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by pat077: 7:56am On Jul 24, 2022
RaptObserver:
Delta ppl should pity Great Ogboru and vote for him this time. The man has really tried. He is a fighter.
a fighter like buhari?
Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by RaptObserver: 7:57am On Jul 24, 2022
pat077:
a fighter like buhari?

He is not going to be managing a difficult country. It is just a state. But I admire his consistency.
Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by dizzi60(m): 8:01am On Jul 24, 2022
I’m not sure he is in delta state.. Delta state is for Obi.. Obi 70%
Hydroxide:

2 Likes

Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by Starhearts: 8:04am On Jul 24, 2022
kenzysmith:
Olorogun Kenneth Gbagi, Social Democratic Party (SDP), Chief Great Ogboru (APGA)

This 2 people don't have shame in their dictionary.

Best comments of d year...
Laugh wan kill me here ooo

2 Likes

Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by Starhearts: 8:04am On Jul 24, 2022
kenzysmith:
Olorogun Kenneth Gbagi, Social Democratic Party (SDP), Chief Great Ogboru (APGA)

This 2 people don't have shame in their dictionary.

Best comments of d year...??
Laugh wan kill me here ooo

1 Like

Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by Hydroxide(m): 8:05am On Jul 24, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Shut up your mouth

Take time oo

Make I nor run enter you ooO

You think say na outsider you dey follow talk ?

You won vote for Obi .... Obi help your life ?

dey there dey deceive yourself...

You think say Men for Area go leave Okowa and vote Obi wey he hand tight like plier...

I don Waka leave the Obi movement. No time to waste

Delta State remains a PDP state.

1% vote Obi nor go see for Delta State.
Vote for your Okowa, I go vote Peter Obi. Wetin Okowa do when him be Governor for Delta state? When he fully neglect delta central and delta South and you want make we vote am for Vice president when he no go even get the state time again. The only set of people when go fully vote for Okowa, go be those in Agbor or him local government cos na only there he perform wella. Peter Obi sure of 60% Vote from the state. I greet you bro.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North / Ex-Senators, Ex-Reps Ask Tinubu To Run For President / Court Orders T.B. Joshua To Testify On Nov. 5 Over Synagogue Building Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.