Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm (22490 Views)

PDP Protests Omission Of Party Logo In Bassa/Jos North Bye-election / 2023: APC Considers Court Action Over Inec’s Omission Of Lawan, Akpabio / Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by unibenakpos(m): 10:55am On Jul 24, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Wrong.... Wrong

So something is telling you that Deltans would leave their son Okowa and vote for Obi ?

You are being deceived

Can you mention the names of any Labour Party House of Representatives candidate or Senate Candidate in Delta State that has any "Levels" ?

Those are some of the things that Influence the Presidential Elections.

Forget the hype you see on Social Media. Labour Party is not strong on ground. You saw it in Osun State and Ekiti State.

Labour Party candidates performed woefully.

Deltans would not leave Okowa and vote Obi
Labour party isnt a strong force when its comes to governorship and senetorial elections, the only force right now is peter Obi, I wonder why people expect that labour party should perform better in osun and Ekiti election... Some people that voted Adeleke in Osun state will vote Obi... We support the person not the party

3 Likes

Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by Efewestern: 10:57am On Jul 24, 2022
richmote:

The reason why I am quoting you is because I always saw you as a mature person with logical reasoning.

I am really disappointed with your comment

Your are so much focused on who becomes your president of which they are all basically same. Package nonsense.

If you and the people rooting for obi can put in that much effort into the governship, local government election which will have more impact in your life, you are focusing on some one who might not even remember delta state or give a fuk about you. You are not even from his ethnicity.

With the many higher institutions in delta state, most deltans still behave like illiterates.

I am very sure you will vote for pdp in delta local elections and here you are shouting Peter and that you are tired of pdp

This is the height of hypocrisy and illiteracy

Oshare calm down. No one fights for the interest of our people more than me. I've zero interest in the presidential election, you should read through my previous submissions.

This outburst is unnecessary.

2 Likes

Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by Keiribsman(m): 11:10am On Jul 24, 2022
We dey watch am
Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by SlavaUkraini: 11:13am On Jul 24, 2022
Seb4luv1:
IF NA YOU WAN DECIDE FOR THE YOUTH, WE GO KNOW, IF YOU GO DO GRA GRA THAT DAY BECAUSEOF OKOWA, WE GO BURN YOU ALIVE, WE ARE OBEDIENT, WE LIKE THE STINGY, THE WAN WEN NON STINGY WERE THE 170 BILLION?

Go burn your useless father alive ...

Take time ooO

You dey crase for your head ?

Abi you want make I sand you ?
Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by Branzy(m): 11:14am On Jul 24, 2022
elonize:
Delta dey go down every year..na keke na full road

Keke and yahoo
Two major source of employment . Na who dy outside the state go dy reason say deltans dy happy with pdp.

5 Likes

Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by SlavaUkraini: 11:18am On Jul 24, 2022
Penguin2:

Somebody on ground is telling you the reality on ground but you prefer to hold on to hopeless hope.

Continue

He is on ground

So na me come dey in the air abi ?

Abeg make una Carry this Online Obidient gra gra go one side

Peter Obi will not get 1% vote in Delta State.... Period.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by SlavaUkraini: 11:25am On Jul 24, 2022
Seb4luv1:
Oga I'm a deltan, Okowa is not our son, secondly walk around delta and you will know Obi isn't a media hype, wetin the so called Son do for delta as a Governor?

That would still not make Obi win Delta State for Labour Party.

Okowa nor perform.... We agree .... But we will still support our own. (This is where the North is smarter than we Southerners)

Ibori stole our money... .... We nor forgive am ?

Delta State remains PDP..... Presidential and Gubernatorial
Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by Penguin2: 11:29am On Jul 24, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

He is on ground

So na me come dey in the air abi ?

Abeg make una Carry this Online Obidient gra gra go one side

Peter Obi will not get 1% vote in Delta State.... Period.

Just like he will not win Anambra, right?
Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by SirBunky85(m): 11:31am On Jul 24, 2022
Dikaveli:

Ranting

Even if same state tribal bigots full there

Tufiakwa

So ibori wants to be the king maker till dead

No no no we have stop such in Yoruba land (tinubu) now we are retiring ibori
another senseless submission from a deluded thing
Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by SirBunky85(m): 11:33am On Jul 24, 2022
Hydroxide:
Vote which Okowa cos he is a son of Delta state? You think Delta state is voting along party line? Forget what happened in Osun state bro. Lots and lots of Delta are voting for peter obi not labour party. A lot of Deltans dey even vex for Okowa. Is none of our business if he Is vice president of PDP. We deltans are not stupid and tribalistic like other motherfuckers. Who Okowa help for Delta? See Abeg, no cap that rubbish again. Make you no go collect
even though , I don't support okowa, can you list the infrastructure built by Obi in Anambra state?

2 Likes

Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by SirBunky85(m): 11:36am On Jul 24, 2022
Hydroxide:
Vote for your Okowa, I go vote Peter Obi. Wetin Okowa do when him be Governor for Delta state? When he fully neglect delta central and delta South and you want make we vote am for Vice president when he no go even get the state time again. The only set of people when go fully vote for Okowa, go be those in Agbor or him local government cos na only there he perform wella. Peter Obi sure of 60% Vote from the state. I greet you bro.
wetin Peter obi do for Anambra state? Even Ngiges outperformed him even though, he lasted for only 3years in the seat.

2 Likes

Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by Seb4luv1: 11:36am On Jul 24, 2022
I don't hate Okowa, Is not about sentiment, nor religion, Obi have been tested same when Okowa was tested as a governor. FAULURE NA FAILURE, NOW WE NEED SOMEONE CAPABLE WITH VISIONS, OBI IS THE ONE, THE ONLY PERSON WHO WOULD HAVE WITHSTOOD OBI WAS OSINBANJO... MARK MY WORD, DELTA IS FOR OBI... PEOPLE AROUND OKOWA ARE JUST THERE FOR BENEFIT, OBI IS GENUINE LOVE FROM THE YOUTH, I REPEAT, THE SPIRIT OF ENDSARS IS COMING BACK FOR THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION

SlavaUkraini:

That would still not make Obi win Delta State for Labour Party.

Okowa nor perform.... We agree .... But we will still support our own. (This is where the North is smarter than we Southerners)

Ibori stole our money... .... We nor forgive am ?

Delta State remains PDP..... Presidential and Gubernatorial
[quote author=Seb4luv1 post=115035776]At least, is only a useless father that can give birth to a useless son like you who have no vision for the youth nor your generation... You are blinded by stipends of 30k. Ipad Boys, I repeat, if you come with the leg of disrupting any poling unit in the presidential election because of your paid master Okowa, we go burn you alive, You will non jeopardise with the change the youth are clamouring for, Good you know Obi isn't paying any of his supporters, we are doing it for a change. WE GO BURN YOU ALIVE... IF YOU DISRUPT THE ELECTION. I believe you don't have regards for your parents. I pray they are still alive to teacher you some sense. If not, you are lost for life.

3 Likes

Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by Seb4luv1: 11:43am On Jul 24, 2022
At least, is only a useless father that can give birth to a useless son like you who have no vision for the youth nor your generation... You are blinded by stipends of 30k. Ipad Boys, I repeat, if you come with the leg of disruption any poling unit in the presidential election because of your paid master Okowa, we go burn you alive, You will non jeopardise with the change the youth need, Good you know Obi isn't paying any of his supporters, we are doing it for a change. WE GO BURN YOU ALIVE... IF YOU DISRUPT THE ELECTION. I believe your useless father will be ashamed of you wherever he is?

SlavaUkraini:

Go burn your useless father alive ...

Take time ooO

You dey crase for your head ?

Abi you want make I sand you ?

1 Like

Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by SlavaUkraini: 11:44am On Jul 24, 2022
Penguin2:

Just like he will not win Anambra, right?

Look at the Mirror and ask yourself that question.

I was Obidient before must of you guys on Nairaland but I weighed the political terrain and saw that supporting Obi is a waste of precious time.

I had to switch to Atiku because the PDP have the necessary structure to Disgrace and Dethrone this useless APC Government and Party.

That is All I want..... APC must Go

Peter Obi does not have what it takes to do that.... You guys have to be honest with yourselves.

If he had joined forces with Kwankwaso, then he may have had a shot.

But currently, Obi may even come out 4th in the Presidential Elections.

It is easy for Peter Obi to say hungry Nigerians are my Structures but when opposition give them 10k on election day,

Your Structure will decamp to the highest bidder.

PDP and APC as we speak are saving and gathering money massively for vote buying. That is where they have a edge over other candidates.
Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by SlavaUkraini: 11:55am On Jul 24, 2022
Seb4luv1:
At least, is only a useless father that can give birth to a useless son like you who have no vision for the youth nor your generation... You are blinded by stipends of 30k. Ipad Boys, I repeat, if you come with the leg of disruption any poling unit in the presidential election because of your paid master Okowa, we go burn you alive, You will non jeopardise with the change the youth need, Good you know Obi isn't paying any of his supporters, we are doing it for a change. WE GO BURN YOU ALIVE... IF YOU DISRUPT THE ELECTION. I believe your useless father will be ashamed of you wherever he is?

See this Mumu .. ... Who dey work for Okowa ?

I talk am before say you be crase.... You don Kolo

The same 30k stipend your useless mother is collecting from Obi after she opens her Smelly Kpekus to him . .

You must be very Stupid. The Son of Stupid and Foolish parents.

I repeat go burn your Papa and your Dirty Mama alive.

You head nor correct. Several nuts don fall comot for your brain.

People dey talk, this one with his frustrated life still dey talk. Abeg shift go one side.

Na people like you dey even plan to snatch boxes on election day because your candidate is heading for a major defeat.

Foolish Idiot.
Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by Chelseazzy1: 12:00pm On Jul 24, 2022
buckeyemedia:
When Peter Obi becomes President he will come to Okirigwre to come & help you make it habitable for human beings?

Sorry for you Children, or he will force your Local Government Chairman to provide basic amenities for you people in Safi?
Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by Chiefsir(m): 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2022
[quote author=SlavaUkraini post=115028844]

Wrong.... Wrong

So something is telling you that Deltans would leave their son Okowa and vote for Obi ?

You are being deceived

Can you mention the names of any Labour Party House of Representatives candidate or Senate Candidate in Delta State that has any "Levels" ?

Forget the hype you see on Social Media. Labour Party is not strong on ground. You saw it in Osun State and Ekiti State.

Deltans would not leave Okowa and vote Obi [/

I am Deltan, Urhobo to be precise and I will vote Peter Obi as well as many deltans.
Meanwhile Labour Party came second in Ekiti state election and your so called PDP with structures came distant third. You are not politically inclined and also not in touch with the present realities

2 Likes

Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by Seb4luv1: 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2022
For your information, l large pass your generation put together, your ungrateful parents de regret to see you around.
I believe your family non get name, hence I non fit argue you with you when your miserable parent non fit give proper home training? See how the street turn your life upside down.

I know say you non even know your papa because na one night stand for club them take get your belle, I pity your mama when non fit flush you with postinor 2 or look for baba Kunle buy one cup of agbo take delete you.
See the useless He goat when he produce. I believe were i don enter for life till you die, you non go fit enter. See the state and federal my family don eat and still de eat from the government big time, Na make I go still tell you say your family non get name.

I pity your late mum because you non know your papa so. If you even waka pass am for Road, you non fit know am.

SlavaUkraini:

See this Mumu .. ... Who dey work for Okowa ?

I talk am before say you be crase.... You don Kolo

The same 30k stipend your useless mother is collecting from Obi after she opens her Smelly Kpekus to him . .

You must be very Stupid. The Son of Stupid and Foolish parents.

I repeat go burn your Papa and your Dirty Mama alive.

You head nor correct. Several nuts don fall comot for your brain.

People dey talk, this one with his frustrated life still dey talk. Abeg shift go one side.

Na people like you dey even plan to snatch boxes on election day because your candidate is heading for a major defeat.

Foolish Idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by Hydroxide(m): 12:21pm On Jul 24, 2022
SirBunky85:
even though , I don't support okowa, can you list the infrastructure built by Obi in Anambra state?
go to Anambra state and ask them. I'm not from there. I'm tired of old men ruling me in form of APC and PDP. That's why I'm voting for Peter Obi. You're free to vote whoever you want too, nothing concern me.

2 Likes

Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by Penguin2: 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Look at the Mirror and ask yourself that question.

I was Obidient before must of you guys on Nairaland but I weighed the political terrain and saw that supporting Obi is a waste of precious time.

I had to switch to Atiku because the PDP have the necessary structure to Disgrace and Dethrone this useless APC Government and Party.

That is All I want..... APC must Go

Peter Obi does not have what it takes to do that.... You guys have to be honest with yourselves.

If he had joined forces with Kwankwaso, then he may have had a shot.

But currently, Obi may even come out 4th in the Presidential Elections.

It is easy for Peter Obi to say hungry Nigerians are my Structures but when opposition give them 10k on election day,

Your Structure will decamp to the highest bidder.

PDP and APC as we speak are saving and gathering money massively for vote buying. That is where they have a edge over other candidates.

First of all, you were never Obidient.

Second, nobody will buy votes in Southeast and Southsouth and even North Central.

Do you remember “The women of Ebenebe” during the Anambra guber election? They rejected inducements to vote against their choice which shot them to national fame.

Or are you telling me APC will offer money to Plateau or Benue indigenes to vote a Muslim-Muslim ticket and they will take it after all the gruesome murders that have happened in their land under APC?

Or you are convinced that Edo voters will sell their votes to APC after the resolve we’ve seen them demonstrate online?

When are you people ever going to think about doing things the right way?

1 Like

Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by cumoverna: 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Wrong.... Wrong

You are being deceived

Deltans would not leave Okowa and vote Obi

You guys are getting this wrong, yes labour party flopped in these elections you just mentioned, but I am sure that I don't even know the names that carried the flag in the elections.

Let me make this clear to you,

I DON'T CARE ABOUT LABOUR PARTY, I ONLY CARE ABOUT OBI.
so do others.

4 Likes

Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by SlavaUkraini: 12:37pm On Jul 24, 2022
[quote author=Chiefsir post=115036450][/quote]

See as this Urhobo boy dey Fool himself for Nairaland....

Labour Party had only 195 votes in the last Ekiti State Elections. Segun Oni's SDP came second. Check the link below.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/537907-ekitidecides2022-apc-wins-ekiti-governorship-election.html

Why you dey Lie like fish wey dem buy for Igbudu market.

And you even claim to be Politically Inclined ?

Abeg go sit down for one corner. You nor know what's up.

Body go tell una on election day.
Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by loswhite(m): 12:49pm On Jul 24, 2022
Worldofall:
I think APC will take over Delta State. Okowa goff on this one. A good leader listen to his stake holders and allow democratic rule and not to impose candidate on the party
It is important for Delta state to be rescued from PDP.

1 Like

Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by loswhite(m): 12:54pm On Jul 24, 2022
bluebay:

Okowa is the source root behind the problem. Sherrif isn’t the peoples choice but Okowa just wanted the to succeed him by all means. Sherrif is no match to Omo Agege .
Who is the ppls choice? The anointed one from Ibori right...lol. How can you hate Omogege for stealing a maze and somehow love the one that has been Convicted for actual stealing of the state resources to the tunes of millions of dollars? The greatest problem of this country is the Citizens.

1 Like

Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by SlavaUkraini: 1:08pm On Jul 24, 2022
Seb4luv1:
For your information, l large pass your generation put together, your ungrateful parents de regret to see you around.
I believe your family non get name, hence I non fit argue you with you when your miserable parent non fit give proper home training? See how the street turn your life upside down.

I know say you non even know your papa because na one night stand for club them take get your belle, I pity your mama when non fit flush you with postinor 2 or look for baba Kunle buy one cup of agbo take delete you.
See the useless He goat when he produce. I believe were i don enter for life till you die, you non go fit enter. See the state and federal my family don eat and still de eat from the government big time, Na make I go still tell you say your family non get name.

I pity your late mum because you non know your papa so. If you even waka pass am for Road, you non fit know am.

See this Igbudu Monkey dey claim to have name....

You are nothing, your family members are nothing. People with name and wealth don't brag online.

See this Mumu Fowl.

You are nothing more than a Stupid Online thug wanna be ..

If you think say I dey lie drop your location for any part of Warri, Uvwie or any part of Delta State make we met one on one.

I go teach you the lesson of a lifetime nor be joke.

Everybody is Billionaire on Nairaland, so you can Stupidly claim anything Online.

You wey your family members and Ashawo
Mama dey suffer, you dey claim to live well.

Nor be the suffer na make you dey make mouth online to burn your useless father alive.... Idiot

How many big man Pikin you don see dey fight on election day ?

You be Real Mumu, if you think you can deceive Nairalanders with your fake "family wealth and name."

I Repeat, ......... You are nobody. Your family members are Nothing. All of you. Combined are Worthless than the Zero behind the decimal point.

For your Information, that beast you call your father is not your Real father..

Na Ashawo hotel your mama for get your Belly. Where men and animals dey sleep with her and give her Kobo Kobo.

That is why you dey behave like animal for Nairaland because animal sperm was among the sperm that produced you.

The Idiot you call Daddy is one of the customers of your Ashawo Mama that pitied you and accepted You, an animal as a son.

when your Ashawo mother saw that you were so ugly like an Ape and Gorrilla combined, she want to throw you inside river to end your miserable idiotic life.

But your idiot beastly "father" mistakenly took you as his son knowing fully well that you are half beast, half human.

Today, the man dey regret.

He should have allowed your Ashawo Mama
to throw you away into that river close to Main market in Warri years ago.

You this Dirty Smelling Bush Baby. .... Abeg pack your Face.

1 Like

Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by SlavaUkraini: 1:11pm On Jul 24, 2022
cumoverna:

You guys are getting this wrong, yes labour party flopped in these elections you just mentioned, but I am sure that I don't even know the names that carried the flag in the elections.

Let me make this clear to you,

I DON'T CARE ABOUT LABOUR PARTY, I ONLY CARE ABOUT OBI.
so do others.

No problem... I hear you.

I wish you and your candidate the best.
Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by highchief1: 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2022
RaptObserver:
Delta ppl should pity Great Ogboru and vote for him this time. The man has really tried. He is a fighter.
why is he a fighter?is delta state wrestlemania?

1 Like

Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by Seb4luv1: 1:28pm On Jul 24, 2022
As earlier said, I don't argue with bastard, you non know your papa, the one night stand boy. Make we meet inside warri Club, make I see how u go take enter inside bastard. Wetin kill your mama, non be AID?

SlavaUkraini:

See this Igbudu Monkey dey claim to have name....

You are nothing, your family members are nothing. People with name and wealth don't brag online.

See this Mumu Fowl.

You are nothing more than a Stupid Online thug wanna be ..

If you think say I dey lie drop your location for any part of Warri, Uvwie or any part of Delta State make we met one on one.

I go teach you the lesson of a lifetime nor be joke.

Everybody is Billionaire on Nairaland, so you can Stupidly claim anything Online.

You wey your family members and Ashawo
Mama dey suffer, you dey claim to live well.

Nor be the suffer na make you dey make mouth online to burn your useless father alive.... Idiot

How many big man Pikin you don see dey fight on election day ?

You be Real Mumu, if you think you can deceive Nairalanders with your fake "family wealth and name."

I Repeat, ......... You are nobody. Your family members are Nothing. All of you. Combined are Worthless than the Zero behind the decimal point.

For your Information, that beast you call your father is not your Real father..

Na Ashawo hotel your mama for get your Belly. Where men and animals dey sleep with her and give her Kobo Kobo.

That is why you dey behave like animal for Nairaland because animal sperm was among the sperm that produced you.

The Idiot you call Daddy is one of the customers of your Ashawo Mama that pitied you and accepted You, an animal as a son.

when your Ashawo mother saw that you were so ugly like an Ape and Gorrilla combined, she want to throw you inside river to end your miserable idiotic life.

But your idiot beastly "father" mistakenly took you as his son knowing fully well that you are half beast, half human.

Today, the man dey regret.

He should have allowed your Ashawo Mama
to throw you away into that river close to Main market in Warri years ago.

You this Dirty Smelling Bush Baby. .... Abeg pack your Face.

2 Likes

Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by Senioreddy: 1:29pm On Jul 24, 2022
Efewestern:

Oshare calm down. No one fights for the interest of our people more than me. I've zero interest in the presidential election, you should read through my previous submissions.

This outburst is unnecessary.

I swear bros you're truly matured.
I just confirmed it. I was practically waiting to see how you'll respond and I really like your response. Truly matured
Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by SlavaUkraini: 1:30pm On Jul 24, 2022
Penguin2:

First of all, you were never Obidient.

Second, nobody will buy votes in Southeast and Southsouth and even North Central.

Do you remember “The women of Ebenebe” during the Anambra guber election? They rejected inducements to vote against their choice which shot them to national fame.

Or are you telling me APC will offer money to Plateau or Benue indigenes to vote a Muslim-Muslim ticket and they will take it after all the gruesome murders that have happened in their land under APC?

Or you are convinced that Edo voters will sell their votes to APC after the resolve we’ve seen them demonstrate online?

When are you people ever going to think about doing things the right way?

I don't have to prove to you that I was once posting Peter Obi's fliers on Nairaland with different monikers.

I don't have to prove to you that I defended Peter Obi and will continue to do so
against attacks from APC and Tinubu Urchins.

https://www.nairaland.com/7206016/peter-obi-addresses-prayer-mat#114319882

It is not necessary.

But one thing is very clear. Peter Obi will not win this election. This election would only be a springboard for him to win in the future if God permits.

Speaking of vote buying, the thing is real and we are seeing the effects in recent elections

House of representatives and Senate candidates on the day of the Presidential Elections would distribute cash to willing electorates that are willing to sell their votes.

Their minds and party allegiance would change on election day.

It may not happen in the places you mentioned, but in majority of the places where it would happen, Peter Obi will not stand a chance.

Look at the Big picture and tell yourself the Truth.

The PDP is the Only party that stands a real chance of dethroning this evil APC party from the Aso Rock Villa.
Re: Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm by SlavaUkraini: 1:45pm On Jul 24, 2022
Seb4luv1:
As earlier said, I don't argue with bastard, you non know your papa, the one night stand boy. Make we meet inside warri Club, make I see how u go take enter inside bastard. Wetin kill your mama, non be AID?

See this Ape and Gorrilla combined still get mouth to talk.

I hear say them get Circus for inside Warri club.

So na for there you beast, dey dance monkey dance and collect banana from people as reward.

I am coming there with rotten bananas bought from Igbudu market to give a Hungry Dirty Smelling Bush Baby like you to eat .

Tell your Ashawo Mama that my Dog says Hi...

My Dog Lick and Bang her Smelly Kpekus last week Friday and is ready to do it again tomorrow. . ....

if she is less busy with the Dogs and Animals she is currently sleeping with at Okoye Ashawo hotel, close to Agbassa, tell her to come and give my dog home service... .... As usual.

Her normal Ashawo payment is One bottle of coke and cabin biscuits.... My dog can afford that.

You Dirty Son of an Animalistic Bitch.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibrahim Ahmadu Commassie Is Dead / Bandits Kill 15 People In Sokoto, Kidnap Hundreds / PDP Leaders Storm Ekiti For Mega Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.