Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,945 members, 7,845,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Video: ISWAP Flogged Remaining Kaduna-abuja Kidnapped Passengers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: ISWAP Flogged Remaining Kaduna-abuja Kidnapped Passengers (3792 Views)

Bandits Release 23 Remaining Kaduna Train Attack Victims / Train Attack: We Will Start Killing Kidnapped Passengers In 7 Days — Terrorists / Troops Rescue Nine Kidnapped Passengers On Kaduna-Abuja Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: ISWAP Flogged Remaining Kaduna-abuja Kidnapped Passengers by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 24, 2022
angry May I would consult with Angel of Death soon, make e come pay you na visit.... shey you na no dey hear word... I give you 4weeks to release all of them....People are advancing globally you na dey show wickedness because you carried an obsolete Ak47 ...What if you are God you would sell oxygen to us, tell us to pay to step on the earth...
Re: Video: ISWAP Flogged Remaining Kaduna-abuja Kidnapped Passengers by Eniitankorede: 5:28pm On Jul 24, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Tinubu's frail health will impede his ability to perform. Nigeria needs a leader that is fit mentally, physically and otherwise and not another sick man like Buhari. Buhari appears to be even more fit than Tinubu.
Buhari is an example of why we should never allow a sick man to lead a complex country like Nigeria. His incapacitation precipitated the fall of Nigeria since we don't have strong institutions.

Buhari’s physical illhealth was due to poisoning. But that is not the reason why he is not doing very well in security. He has not got the intelligence and foresight like Tinubu. He does not know how to get the best persons to help his government. That’s where Tinubu is far better than him. And nobody can assure Nigerians that his health will not fail any minute.
Re: Video: ISWAP Flogged Remaining Kaduna-abuja Kidnapped Passengers by Eniitankorede: 5:30pm On Jul 24, 2022
Reasonable4me:

Tinubu won't be able to fight off terrorism, that's not his aim. He only desires to be president. Moreover, the turnaround by terrorists would be too detrimental to his health

That’s not true. Tinubu understands how to tackle problems better than Buhari and Peter Obi. He is a practical person, not a talkative like Obi.
Re: Video: ISWAP Flogged Remaining Kaduna-abuja Kidnapped Passengers by Eniitankorede: 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2022
Ddokie:

Why don't you ask those in anambra what he did about security when he was governor.

Please let us keep our sentiments aside for a second o. This issues of terrorism are real issues. Any of us can be a victim.

Insecurity was worse in Anambra when he was Governor. It’s all over the internet.
Re: Video: ISWAP Flogged Remaining Kaduna-abuja Kidnapped Passengers by rolams(m): 6:13pm On Jul 24, 2022
alsudan:
See what Citizens are having to pass through under Buhari and some wicked Nigerians are considering Pro Max Atiku or Tinubu because of tribal and religious sentiments.

Nigeria desperately needs a Peter Obi who won’t hesitate to use the Super Tucanos to flush out terrorists from our forest, whether they are from the East, West, North or South.

Abeggi forget it! Obi is too soft for this people. Wike is the only candidate that is more capable. That's why they never want him.
Re: Video: ISWAP Flogged Remaining Kaduna-abuja Kidnapped Passengers by Indispensable85(m): 6:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
I'm speechless
Re: Video: ISWAP Flogged Remaining Kaduna-abuja Kidnapped Passengers by Reasonable4me: 6:51pm On Jul 24, 2022
Eniitankorede:

That’s not true. Tinubu understands how to tackle problems better than Buhari and Peter Obi. He is a practical person, not a talkative like Obi.

That's how he's using Buhari to solve it. That man with all due respect, I'm not a fan but I'm not a hater too. I've seen videos where he could hardly flip pages of a written speech, he was standing on the mic, and he was finding it difficult to flip the page with his hands visibly shaking.

I've equally seen a video where without any obstacle, he stumbled on his own and fell on a chair. He had to be helped up.

Come on let's be frank, BAT isn't strong enough. Let's listen to the voice of logic. It'll dawn on us when he'll be more abroad than home

1 Like

Re: Video: ISWAP Flogged Remaining Kaduna-abuja Kidnapped Passengers by Eniitankorede: 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2022
Reasonable4me:

That's how he's using Buhari to solve it. That man with all due respect, I'm not a fan but I'm not a hater too. I've seen videos where he could hardly flip pages of a written speech, he was standing on the mic, and he was finding it difficult to flip the page with his hands visibly shaking.

I've equally seen a video where without any obstacle, he stumbled on his own and fell on a chair. He had to be helped up.

Come on let's be frank, BAT isn't strong enough. Let's listen to the voice of logic. It'll dawn on us when he'll be more abroad than home

He is using his brain to govern, not brawn.
Re: Video: ISWAP Flogged Remaining Kaduna-abuja Kidnapped Passengers by Reasonable4me: 8:36pm On Jul 24, 2022
Eniitankorede:

He is using his brain to govern, not brawn.

Unbelievable
Re: Video: ISWAP Flogged Remaining Kaduna-abuja Kidnapped Passengers by Eniitankorede: 8:47pm On Jul 24, 2022
Reasonable4me:

Unbelievable

Yes because you are an illiterate.
Re: Video: ISWAP Flogged Remaining Kaduna-abuja Kidnapped Passengers by Reasonable4me: 8:53pm On Jul 24, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Did you just say that to me?
Re: Video: ISWAP Flogged Remaining Kaduna-abuja Kidnapped Passengers by newcommer: 8:59pm On Jul 24, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

You are not far from the Truth.
The rousing welcome PMB got in Katsina few weeks ago shocked me. Every Tom, Dick & Harry came out to receive him.
It was like they were under a SPELL.
The worst combination in this world is
RELIGION + POVERTY.....

Watch and see how most who suffer both communicate. They reason & communicate very poorly. cry cry cry cry

Please daddy, I'm hungry. Anything you can spare please.
Re: Video: ISWAP Flogged Remaining Kaduna-abuja Kidnapped Passengers by NigeriaIsDoomed: 11:51pm On Jul 24, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Buhari’s physical illhealth was due to poisoning. But that is not the reason why he is not doing very well in security. He has not got the intelligence and foresight like Tinubu. He does not know how to get the best persons to help his government. That’s where Tinubu is far better than him. And nobody can assure Nigerians that his health will not fail any minute.
The discretion to lie to yourself is yours but Nigerians will never be swayed by such gimmicks.
We are all witnesses to how Buhari's incapacitation has wrecked Nigeria and we will never repeat same mistake for posterity sake.
God forbid that affliction should arise the second time. Holy ghost..........fire....................

The sick creature will only labour till death by the grace of God.
Re: Video: ISWAP Flogged Remaining Kaduna-abuja Kidnapped Passengers by Eniitankorede: 12:15am On Jul 25, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
The discretion to lie to yourself is yours but Nigerians will never be swayed by such gimmicks.
We are all witnesses to how Buhari's incapacitation has wrecked Nigeria and we will never repeat same mistake for posterity sake.
God forbid that affliction should arise the second time. Holy ghost..........fire....................

The sick creature will only labour till death by the grace of God.

Obi will Labour till death because he is a scammer.
Re: Video: ISWAP Flogged Remaining Kaduna-abuja Kidnapped Passengers by Reasonable4me: 8:09pm On Jul 25, 2022
Eniitankorede:

You'll prefer him like this, with this stature and gait as far as you think he has brain

Re: Video: ISWAP Flogged Remaining Kaduna-abuja Kidnapped Passengers by Eniitankorede: 10:27pm On Jul 25, 2022
Reasonable4me:

You'll prefer him like this, with this stature and gait as far as you think he has brain

He is egg head. Peter Obi is a blockhead. We need the brain not physical strength.
Re: Video: ISWAP Flogged Remaining Kaduna-abuja Kidnapped Passengers by Reasonable4me: 10:50pm On Jul 25, 2022
Eniitankorede:

He is egg head. Peter Obi is a blockhead. We need the brain not physical strength.

To continue the good legacy of Buhari right? Hahahahaha
Re: Video: ISWAP Flogged Remaining Kaduna-abuja Kidnapped Passengers by Eniitankorede: 7:28am On Jul 26, 2022
Reasonable4me:

To continue the good legacy of Buhari right? Hahahahaha

Tinubu is not a dullard like Buhari.
Re: Video: ISWAP Flogged Remaining Kaduna-abuja Kidnapped Passengers by Reasonable4me: 8:58am On Jul 26, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Tinubu is not a dullard like Buhari.

But Buhari is his special design and delivery.

His humanitarian gift to Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Man Atiku Appointed As Presidential Campaign Spokesman (picture) / Kadaria Ahmed, You Live Off The Old Order, That's Why You Can't See Future —Obi / Accolades For Kwankwaso As He Turned Down Tinubu's Olives Branch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.