Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,219 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Health Benefits Of Okra Sexually-asikoherbs - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Benefits Of Okra Sexually-asikoherbs (2041 Views)

All Best Fibre Foods In Nigeria You Should Eat -asikoherbs / 10 Amazing Health Benefits Awolowo Leaf-asikoherbs / The Negative Effect Of Okra On Male Sperm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Health Benefits Of Okra Sexually-asikoherbs by Bobby4me: 10:36am On Jul 24, 2022
Benefits of Okra Sexually
Health Benefits of Okra Sexually-Asikoherbs

Okra originated in Ethiopia and is a staple in African cuisines and among the black population worldwide.

Benefits of Okra Sexually

Lady Finger Okra is another natural vegetable that might help your sexual health. It is high in a variety of vitamins and a good source of zinc.

There has been a lot written on the health benefits of okra sexually. Okra water is said to aid with twin conception, and ovulation and enhance your chances of becoming pregnant. However, very little material has been produced regarding the sexual and physical benefits of okra water for males.

The following are some of the health benefits of okra sexually

Related articles>>>

5 Amazing Benefits of Okra Water to Ladies-Asikoherbs
Benefits of Okra Soup, Nutririon Facts and side Effects
Okra Benefits: 11 Health Benefits & nutrition, Side Effects
Health Benefits of okra Sexually-Benefits of Okra Water
Okra revitalizes the body.
Okra is also a powerful immunostimulant that may be used to promote healing during and after sickness. In addition, eating okra on a daily basis might help you prevent getting a cold.

Sexual health for Men
As previously stated, lady finger (okra) is beneficial to sexual health. You may either stir fry some okra in butter or drink the root powder with a glass of milk and honey. This will help your erections as well as your sexual stamina.

Good for the Skin
Did you know that drinking okra water is good for your skin?- okra water rejuvenates your body.

Okra is excellent for the digestive system.
The mucus in the sheath, on the other hand, softly envelops the mucous membrane, relaxes and Read more....https://asikoherbs.com/2022/07/24/benefits-of-okra-sexually/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Health Benefits Of Okra Sexually-asikoherbs by pyyxxaro: 10:47am On Jul 24, 2022
OP , I done buy 2 basket of Okro now now

If e nor work , if I catch u ehn I go use hammer bust your testicles undecided

2 Likes

Re: Health Benefits Of Okra Sexually-asikoherbs by Olatoman(m): 12:56pm On Feb 07, 2023
Did it work?

pyyxxaro:
OP , I done buy 2 basket of Okro now now

If e nor work , if I catch u ehn I go use hammer bust your testicles undecided
Re: Health Benefits Of Okra Sexually-asikoherbs by Akposkiz: 5:55pm On Feb 07, 2023
Very impressive!

(1) (Reply)

I am out of here. / Safe Period / Dentist Around Ikeja Lagos Needed Pls Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.