Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,573 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) (68544 Views)

Thief Snatches Over 40 Iphones From Oakland Store While People Watch / Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) / CCTV Captures Man Stealing An Iphone 11pro Max From A Phone Shop (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) by NapoleonHill: 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2022
Ijaya123:

Why didn't the person recording raise any alarm?
You know say them fit knack am shot. It fit be say no be only them come for the operation self.
Re: Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) by 9jaRealist: 4:00pm On Jul 24, 2022
meum:
What Kind of playing is this?

3(three) girls were caught on camera not 2(two). They stole phones not a phone.

Just to form big girl and be speaking English with fake accent.

So your issue is “phone” instead of “phones” not that it is obviously STAGED?
Nigerians - too busy chasing ephemeral shadows while neglecting substance.
>
Re: Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) by Ijaya123: 4:00pm On Jul 24, 2022
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He7LIpM7xdk

Three(3) girls were caught on camera stealing a phone from a phone shop.

While one of the girls distracted the seller, the others just walked calmly past her to collect the phones from the girl and walked away normally.

They were later caught with help of the footage.

Can we also see the video of when they were caught?
Re: Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) by 9jaRealist: 4:00pm On Jul 24, 2022
Ijaya123:
Why didn't the person recording raise any alarm?

Because it’s NOLLYWOOD! grin grin grin
>

1 Like

Re: Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) by Realists(m): 4:00pm On Jul 24, 2022
invinzible1:
Jeez.... Young ladies.
The future is truly female

Southern Christian babes at their best.
Re: Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) by OGwales(m): 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2022
I hope dem naked the daughters of Jezebel?
Re: Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) by koffichoco: 4:02pm On Jul 24, 2022

40 hours of playtime !

Best Bass
Best Equalizer
Best Battery
Best aesthetics
Best Sound
Best Volume

Best Zealot Speaker of the Year

One year warranty

Call or whatsapp

1 Share

Re: Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) by brightDdon(m): 4:02pm On Jul 24, 2022
Macstephenson01:
The video is staged
That's phone camera and not security camera
Even a dummy will noticed the recording

You are very correct �

The recording isn't stable,,it's moving to properly capture the girls.

1 Like

Re: Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) by coolplanet: 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2022
officialwdhtv:

While one of the girls distracted the seller, the others just walked calmly past her to collect the phones from the girl and walked away normally.

Show us where they were caught if this is not acting. Someone was busy filming it before it happened. Did the person know there would be stealing?

1 Like

Re: Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2022
invinzible1:
Jeez.... Young ladies.
The poverty stricken present is male.
Re: Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) by coolcenty: 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2022
rajiedreez:
I don't believe the video
Same here...
I think the shot was from a mobile device and not a cctv. IMO, I Think it a training video to teacher staff on the patterns people apply in stealing
Re: Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) by oxygeng: 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2022
Staged

1 Like

Re: Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) by jojothaiv(m): 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2022
grin grin
Re: Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) by kelspinall(m): 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2022
if am not mistaken there are iphones of 100k with nice camera According to the one my friend is using,flat,slippery and nice camera.. I don't see the reason someone will disgrace herself because of iphone, seriously..

i watched a video of a black gal in blue short gown being beaten in a mannerless way because of stealing iphone,she was even wearing no undies.this is bad, you want something then hustle legit,be patient and you will get,this is bad...
Re: Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) by Kewellbanks: 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2022
Realmi:
They don cast grin

Na this once go dey form ' I dont need a man' meanwhile na thief they use dey pay their Bill's

It is better for a woman to be a prostitute than to be a thief....very bad
None are not good bro. Back to 90s prostitution are more on the same vougue as stealing. In short both are not good for someone that has a good upbringing.
Re: Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) by Isobug: 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2022
Is this play or what
Re: Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) by 9jaRealist: 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2022
invinzible1:
Jeez.... Young ladies.
Wawelexy:
Nawa! Just to form big girl
Realmi:
They don cast grin

Na this once go dey form ' I dont need a man' meanwhile na thief they use dey pay their Bill's

It is better for a woman to be a prostitute than to be a thief....very bad
Channah1:
See how these girls are disgracing the female folk. shocked.

I wonder what kind of parents are raising this kind of useless girls.
NaijaGoBetter20:
Somebody's girlfriends
Someone's daughters

What a man can do lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Sonnobax15:
grin
And these criminals are people's serious girlfriends grin.

See their k-nyash self.....Na these type of mumu bannies go dey dey stunch for guymen wey dey hustle legitimately...

Like I do always say in my everyday prayers--"Dear lord,abeg no let me carry thief and wahala type of banny put for house all in the name of wife angry
Cantonese:
Very shameless.

I was also looking to see that they were thoroughly flogged, as they needed it.

CRUDE AND PRIMITIVE MISOGYNY…

That seems to be the primary aim of this obviously STAGED video…
And the creators seem to count on the fact that PRIMITIVE MISOGYNISTS are usually not the brightest! cheesy
>
Re: Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) by Westlife2013(m): 4:17pm On Jul 24, 2022
Too bad. Why steal when you are not a cripple and are fit to work online? Any ways HERE IS AN ADVICE ON HOW TO START MAKING MONEY ONLINE
Re: Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) by Ogbuu101: 4:22pm On Jul 24, 2022
Kurutinto:

Even if it's a camera phone, and so??
Haven't u seen clips of thieves caught stealing with phone cameras?? Does it change the fact that their stealing was caught on camera??
Easy!
Might be staged
Re: Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) by 9jaRealist: 4:23pm On Jul 24, 2022
virginchaser:
Terrible beings, and someone will call these devils beautiful. May our loved ones not come across these demons.

Which seems to be the primary aim of the obviously STAGED video…
With the creators counting on the fact that PRIMITIVE MISOGYNISTS are not exactly bright! grin
>
Re: Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 24, 2022
Fernandezisback
Re: Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) by RUGS(m): 4:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
Please, I need some list of easy and fast selling Tech analysis programs that I can learn so as to work with financial institutions, manufacturing companies, tech companies and telecommunications companies because am seek and tie of all these small cash out salaries.
Please, I need help from any professional or someone with the tech knowledge in any good sellable program to put me through on how to go about it.

My whatsapp number 08067866727
E-Mail : Isaacjoe23@yahoo.com
Thanks...
Re: Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) by RUGS(m): 4:26pm On Jul 24, 2022
Hello, Please my dear brothers and sisters, I need your help on some list of easy and fast selling Technical data analysis programs that I can learn so as to work with financial institutions, manufacturing companies, tech companies and telecommunications companies because am seek and tie of all these small cash out salaries.
Please, I need help from any professional or someone with the tech knowledge in any good sellable program to put me through on how to go about it.

Thanks...
Re: Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) by saperpsms: 4:27pm On Jul 24, 2022
Keep disgracing your family. How difficult is it to live within your means?
Re: Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) by RUGS(m): 4:27pm On Jul 24, 2022
Hello, Please my dear brothers and sisters, I need your help on some list of easy and fast selling Technical data analysis programs that I can learn so as to work with financial institutions, manufacturing companies, tech companies and telecommunications companies because am seek and tie of all these small cash out salaries.
Please, I need help from any professional or someone with the tech knowledge in any good sellable program to put me through on how to go about it...

Thanks...
Re: Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 24, 2022
officialwdhtv:

Their pvssy can not make enough sales to buy the phone so they decided to steal it. See waiting desire for fake life cause.

1 Like

Re: Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) by Josephkabila12: 4:32pm On Jul 24, 2022
meum:
What Kind of playing is this?

3(three) girls were caught on camera not 2(two). They stole phones not a phone.

Just to form big girl and be speaking English with fake accent.
grin nah small wahala
Re: Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) by 9jaRealist: 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2022
Datavendor003:
I wanna see some feminist reply lol

Seems to be the primary aim of the obviously STAGED video…
With the creators counting on PRIMITIVE MISOGYNISTS not be particularly bright! grin
>
Re: Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) by chival234(m): 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2022
Just to form Big Babe.. after now other girls Will start wishing..
Re: Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) by 9jaRealist: 4:35pm On Jul 24, 2022
nijaomegacode:
Their pvssy can not make enough sales to buy the phone so they decided to steal it. See waiting desire for fake life cause.

Is apparently the primary aim of this obviously STAGED video…
With its creators counting on PRIMITIVE MISOGYNISTS not to be particularly bright! grin
>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover / Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) / Schoolgirls Recruited Into Prostitution In Calabar (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.