Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) (68531 Views)

Thief Snatches Over 40 Iphones From Oakland Store While People Watch / Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) / CCTV Captures Man Stealing An Iphone 11pro Max From A Phone Shop (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) by masui(m): 6:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
Macstephenson01:
The video is staged
That's phone camera and not security camera
Even a dummy will noticed the recording

Sharp observer. CCTV footage is supposed to be a static video recording not what is shown in there.

Who is controlling the camera? Who dey do zoom in and out on CCTV.

Low budget movie.
Re: Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) by newnigerdelta1: 7:07pm On Jul 24, 2022
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He7LIpM7xdk

Three(3) girls were caught on camera stealing a phone from a phone shop.

While one of the girls distracted the seller, the others just walked calmly past her to collect the phones from the girl and walked away normally.

Obidient criminal s

They were later caught with help of the footage.

Re: Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) by BeanmanX(m): 7:08pm On Jul 24, 2022
Graceville2020:
i personally know those girls, they're thieves and the spirit of stealing runs in their family.
their elder brother the bigger thief is here on nairaland with the moniker beanmanx.
he robbed me at gunpoint and dispossessed me of my gadgets and a large sum of money.
Stale,,,boring nigga

Try something else
Re: Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) by pacespot(m): 7:08pm On Jul 24, 2022
Macstephenson01:
The video is staged

So you go allow them to stage you as a thief like these girls
Re: Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) by Dubs(m): 7:12pm On Jul 24, 2022
[quote author=meum post=115036106]What Kind of playing is this?(looks like a poorly scripted movie)

Obirins!!! Iwo ma dira cuz you won't kwn you won't kwn why is going on.
Re: Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) by brightalo1010: 7:12pm On Jul 24, 2022
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He7LIpM7xdk

Three(3) girls were caught on camera stealing a phone from a phone shop.

While one of the girls distracted the seller, the others just walked calmly past her to collect the phones from the girl and walked away normally.

They were later caught with help of the footage.

Is it the cctv camera that is zooming and shaking like this? This is a direct video recording na.
Re: Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) by Iremchris: 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2022
Olosho
Our future wife see Dem
Na wetin u go tell all ur pikin

Mtchwwww
Re: Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) by LIVEGOESON1: 7:53pm On Jul 24, 2022
cheesy Indeed futureisfemale grin
Re: Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) by starstunna1313(m): 7:54pm On Jul 24, 2022
invinzible1:
Jeez.... Young ladies.
The future is truly female

Just to belong.. Omo I remember when I could not afford a good phone 8 years ago. I know how had I saved to get my first smart phone. I never tried stealing because I believe it’s all a process that one day I will get there. I ignored the pressure from girls that were telling me but this person bought this phone and the other one. But I believed in myself. Today I am where I can vex now and buy 3 iPhone 13 pro max without thinking about the cost. But it will still be very stupid of me to do so. Because only one that I am using is serving me.

** My advice is anyone struggling today to afford these luxuries should just keep working hard. One day it will be just a story than stealing so you can be among the big boys or girls**

1 Like

Re: Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) by iamSirPhil(m): 8:21pm On Jul 24, 2022
Smoooothhhh!!! Nice one

The future is truly female.
Re: Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) by NapoleonHill: 8:30pm On Jul 24, 2022
olaoye2008:
FAKE NEWS !!!
IT IS STAGED.
CCTV can not capture like these.

Where was it stated that it's CCTV?
Re: Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) by Ssddff: 9:15pm On Jul 24, 2022
Re: Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) by invinzible1: 10:06pm On Jul 24, 2022
Bobmarie:
The poverty stricken present is male.
You follow reach here.
But I didn't quote anybody na undecided
I agree with your null hypothesis
Re: Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) by hahn(m): 10:20pm On Jul 24, 2022
Futureisfemale come and see your people cheesy grin
Re: Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) by Damoche10: 10:32pm On Jul 24, 2022
Looks staged...
Re: Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) by edosignature(m): 12:33am On Jul 25, 2022
It's a scripted movie. The scene was shot on phone & not CCTV.

Nigerians should learn how to see things for what it is before casting aspersions.
Re: Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) by Tipster07: 2:20am On Jul 25, 2022
But phone shops that I know it is only when you pay they go inside and bring brand new phone for you
Re: Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) by everythinggirly(f): 5:34am On Jul 25, 2022
Like seriously? They have mind o, very smooth move, just to feel big and intimidate their friends This gender, there is nothing they cannot do!
Re: Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) by chrizzyace: 6:21am On Jul 25, 2022
It’s so funny reading comments from people that truly believed this video is real? Wow lol
Re: Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:24am On Jul 25, 2022
Macstephenson01:
The video is staged
My dog just barked out loudly seeing that too. Not at the girls but at the cameraman. It is surely a movie set. Nice try to the actors!

On a side note, wonders happen in this life. I, (a bystander, have captured a similar event inadvertently. Not stealing though. I have capture ritualists dumping and transferring parts.) My car ran outta fuel wee hours of the morning at a dangerous corner of the road. I pulled over quickly and called a friend for back up. While waiting, I saw stuff so surreal that my head still quivers today.

Though, I agree with you on this one, but sometimes! You just never know who is watching (capturing)

1 Like

Re: Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) by MNDY(m): 6:27am On Jul 25, 2022
Channah1:
See how these girls are disgracing the female folk. shocked.

I wonder what kind of parents are raising this kind of useless girls.

So, you mean stealing is meant for only guys abi?
Re: Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) by Shedrill(m): 6:41am On Jul 25, 2022
Conformists

With maltina you Dan fvck these ones
Re: Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) by DKM123: 7:27am On Jul 25, 2022
Literally every second, Nigerian men are caught doing rituals, cultism, stealing, killing, raping children, kidnapping and wiping off family members and commiting all kinds of wicked evul, yet you don't see the miscreants on front page excitedly insulting all men over such stories and screaming the "future is mail" and saying this evul doers are disgracing the entire Male folks.

But a scripted movie of girls stealing a phone and see how they have rushed like cockroaches to scream how girls are not well brought up and how girls are this and that.

All of una dey ment! I say again, all of you Nairaland women bull!es dey ment!
Re: Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 25, 2022
Its safe to say that 70% of the phones owned by our girls are given to them, or stolen by them.

They hardly use their money to buy their phones, even those of them that can afford to buy phones.
Re: Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 25, 2022
invinzible1:

You follow reach here.
But I didn't quote anybody na undecided
I agree with your null hypothesis
Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju / Man Caught Raping A Little Girl, Paraded In Public (Photos) / Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.