Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,469 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:21 AM

Vision Of The Lukewarm Church And Self-minded Pastors - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Vision Of The Lukewarm Church And Self-minded Pastors (931 Views)

Letter From The Lord Jesus Christ To The Lukewarm Church / A Vision Of Heaven And Hell / Vision Of The Youths In The Lukewarm Church Qualified For The Great Tribulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vision Of The Lukewarm Church And Self-minded Pastors by Sabke: 9:18pm On Jul 30, 2011
-------Original Message-------

Date: 30/07/2011 21:56:22
Subject: VISION OF THE LUKEWARM CHURCH AND SELF-MINDED PASTORS

VISION OF THE LUKEWARM CHURCH AND SELF-MINDED PASTORS

Today’s Mid-night prayers were awesome and very powerful. Before we started the prayer conference, the Lord visited me in the Vision of the Night and here is what he revealed to me:

READ FOR YOURSELF ATTACHED.

Prepare in Holiness and Righteousness for the imminent coming of the Lord.

God bless you

The Soldier of Light of the Army of the Lord

Bro. Augusto MAQUENGO

VISION OF THE LUKEWARM CHURCH AND SELF-MINDED PASTORS

Today’s Mid-night prayers were awesome and very powerful. Before we started the prayer conference, the Lord visited me in the Vision of the Night and here is what he revealed to me:

I was taken to a Lukewarm Church that had two kinds of Pastors. One with orthodox and traditional mind and another with a revival mind. The two pastors were always in conflict in terms of messages and beliefs. The traditional minded believed in His character, theology and ideology and very natural minded while the other pastor believe in the works of the Holy Spirits, speaking in tongue and the coming of the Lord.

While I was at this gathering, The Traditional minded Pastor was preaching and trying hard to impress His characters into the minds of people and then when he finished he gave the flow to the people. One person among the attendants took the flow and spoke but I could not understand what he was saying. Immediately after that the Lord spoke to me and said: Stand up and Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not. Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed (Isaiah 6:10).

When I stood to speak the Words of the Lord, I could see the Church distracted, some were talking to each other, some were looking at the traditional Pastor, and some were listening to me. The Lord signaled me to call on their attention and I said: please pay attention everyone because this message is very important.

And while I spoke, I could see the mind of the traditional pastor full of defense and the Lord showed me His heart and what was in it.

THE HEART OF THE PASTORS

I saw the heart of the Pastor full of spider web covered around it several times. The heart was completely full of cover of the spider web and the real heart could not be seen. When I was contemplating this scene, the Lord said: Self covers all their hearts, tradition and self-shaped doctrines, theological mind covers all their lives and they cannot hear what I AM saying. It is so that in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:

For this people's heart is waxed gross (Self, doctrines, theological mind and disobedience) and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them. Mat 13:14-15

While I was looking into this Pastor’s heart covered with lots of spider webs, the Lord continued to speak saying: Pay attention that their hearts are full of self, self-character, theological mind, traditions of their fathers, and gross preconceived mind of their formed and shaped messages. They do not want to accept My Words and they preach themselves to My people, they want their will to be done in the Church. They are busy impressing this character into the lives of the saints who are becoming like them. Instead of preaching to the souls and directing them to be like Christ, they are busy shaping My people with their character and traditions and they control everything in the Church. The even engage in Evangelism to bring more people into the Church so that they can make them two times children of hell than themselves.

My Servants have abandoned My ways, they have forsaken to seek Me and they despise My Holy Spirit in their Churches. The Holy Spirit is saying one thing and they are preaching another thing. The Holy Spirit is going in one direction and the Pastors are going in the opposite direction. Their messages are not what the Lord is giving them. They are lost in time and space and season. They are lost in real time. They have cast My Holy Spirit out of their Church Services.

The rapture of the Church is imminent, but My Servants are preaching a prosperous life on earth. My people are going into the high ways of hell, but My Servants are preaching grace without repentance and Love without the Cross. My love is the cross of My Son and grace is the shedding of My blood. How can you separate the My Love from the Cross and My Grace over your lives from the Cross?? For both Love and Grace are through repentance and surrender!

WOE UNTO YOU PASTORS AND MY SERVANTS, GRACE WILL DENY YOU ACCESS TO RAPTURE AND LOVE WILL REFUSE YOU ACCESS TO ENTRY INTO MY KINGDOM.

As I was looking at the scenario, the service ended and the Young revived Pastor went to exhort and correct the traditional and theological minded Pastor about His message and he was categorically refusing to be corrected. I could see how they sharply differ in terms of beliefs by they are managing the same Church.

The Lord also showed me that few and very few had spiritual eyes and ears opened to hear and listen to what the Lord is saying. But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear (Mat 13:16).

The Lord showed me that so many people are following these traditional and theology minded Pastors and all of them will miss the rapture if they do not repent and change their ways. VISION ENDED

Brethren, The pastors and Servants of God have become idols in their Churches worshipped by their Church members. It is absolutely dangerous what is happening in the Church. Repent and come back to the way of the Lord.

As I was recounting the vision above to the prayer group, The Lord once again gave me the message of Jeremiah 5. Here it is below:

Jer 5:21 Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not:

The servants of God have become stiff-necked and have decided to not listen to the Lord who called them to the field of Ministry. They are now taking possession of the Churches and they have abandoned the Lord and His ways.

Jer 5:23 But this people hath a revolting and a rebellious heart; they are revolted and gone.

Pastors have revolted against the Lord God who called them and they are now doing their own things in the Church and leading the people to take them as an example, instead of leading the people to take the character of Christ.

Jer 5:24 Neither say they in their heart, Let us now fear the LORD our God, that giveth rain, both the former and the latter, in his season: he reserveth unto us the appointed weeks of the harvest.

Pastors have stopped fearing the Lord their God and they do not consider anymore who is he but they only consider what he can give: Money, Building mega-churches and accumulating wealth on earth.

Jer 5:27-28 As a cage is full of birds, so are their houses full of deceit: therefore they are become great, and waxen rich. They are waxen fat, they shine: yea, they overpass the deeds of the wicked: they judge not the cause, the cause of the fatherless, yet they prosper; and the right of the needy do they not judge.

The churches have become a cage for the many Souls in deception and on the pretense of the Lord, [pastors are becoming rich and mighty. They have made political connections with politicians and have become great and rich. The Lord will judge them severely and many of these will be left behind. Pastors; repent and comeback to the Lord who gave you the vision. Repent and get back to the mountain where the Lord used to speak to you when you received your Church Vision. Where did you sell the prayer life you used to have Where is the way of the cross ion you life and your church??

Jer 5:29-30 Shall I not visit for these things? saith the LORD: shall not my soul be avenged on such a nation as this? A wonderful and horrible thing is committed in the land;

Jer 5:31 The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means; and my people love to have it so: and what will ye do in the end thereof?

The pastors are preaching messages that are offline from the Lord. The Holy Spirit is saying one thing and they are preaching another thing. The Holy Spirit is going in one direction and the Pastors are going in the opposite direction. Their messages are not what the Lord is giving them. They are lost in time and space and season. They are lost in real time.

(1) (Reply)

The Bible And The Promotion Of Torture / Mrs Deziani Allison Madueke Killer Advice / Which Is Your Most Amazing Miracle In The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.