Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

( 2023) Dear INEC Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ( 2023) Dear INEC Nigeria (195 Views)

Dear Inec Have This In Mind / Dear @INEC Don't Set This Nation Ablaze By Compromising This Election / Dear INEC, Please Do Not Disqualify Muhammadu Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

( 2023) Dear INEC Nigeria by ggood: 2:17pm On Jul 24, 2022
Dear INEC Nigeria
I think something like this can be achieved in 2023 presidential election. The ballot paper can still carry the face and name of each candidate, the party logo, and the space for thumbprint. I think it will be to your interest and the interest of Nigerians that every means that will help make it easier for voters of all class to easily identify whom they are voting for is employed. I trust that 2023 election will be free and fair. I trust that you will look into my request with kind consideration. Thank you and may God bless you with wisdom as you carry out this great task of making it easier for the masses to elect their preferred candidate in 2023. Amen!

Fr Kelvin Ugwu MSP
A Nigerian priest working in Malawi.

� The picture attached is just a sample or a guide to make you understand my point better.

Copied

Re: ( 2023) Dear INEC Nigeria by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 24, 2022
Lol not in this useless country
Re: ( 2023) Dear INEC Nigeria by Typicool8(m): 2:23pm On Jul 24, 2022
Antimarraige:
Lol not in this useless country

Lol, you want to give Tinubu and Atiku heart attack grin
Re: ( 2023) Dear INEC Nigeria by mii4u(f): 3:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
But this would serve as free and fair, der won't be any excuse not to vote a desired candidate.

(1) (Reply)

We Must Defend Tinubu / INEC V Prof Uduk: How UNIUYO Prof Faked Medical Report To Evade Court / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.