Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,184 members, 7,860,255 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:23 AM

Peter Obi's Anambra Statistics ( 2010) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Anambra Statistics ( 2010) (1030 Views)

Pictures Of Peter Obi & Anambra State Traditional Rulers / Buhari Look-alike Spotted At Peter Obi's Anambra Campaign (video) / Obi's Anambra Vs Tinubu's Lagos!!! My Reply To A Tinubu's Supporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi's Anambra Statistics ( 2010) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2022
Peter obi was governor of Anambra state from 2006 to 2014 that is 8 years.

These are some of the stats of peter obi when he was Governor.

1.Unemployment rate in Anambra was among the highest in the South-east zone, at 21.3 per cent, and it was higher than the national average of 21.1 per cent. Imo’s unemployment rate is 29.9 per cent and Enugu is 15 per cent”.

2. Poverty rate, according to the National bureau of statistics, poverty rate in anambra was 68%

3. Ease of doing Business in Anambra state: According to the Ease of Doing Business

Anambra State came 35th and was the last of the South Eastern States

You also have to note that during Peter obi's governorship, the state workers and students went on strike on various occasions because of lack of salaries.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Anambra Statistics ( 2010) by BAT4Presido2023: 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2022
More tears for pitoobi urchins

#BAT2023
#VOTE4COMPETENCE
#VOTE4LEADERSHIP
#VOTE4ACCOUNTABILITY
#BAT4ASOROCK

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the man for the job (

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Anambra Statistics ( 2010) by Jashub: 4:09pm On Jul 24, 2022
I think it's a yoruba thing to remain stupid even if it's to the detriment of your own peace and safety . And for those who will attack me , think of Afonja and his treachery to the yoruba race ...

But as for the OBIdient people , just keep pushing ...one day God will answer your prayers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Anambra Statistics ( 2010) by ThatFairGuy1: 4:11pm On Jul 24, 2022
We have reasons for calling Peter Obi a well packaged fraud from Alaigbo.

We're justified

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Anambra Statistics ( 2010) by obyrich(m): 4:11pm On Jul 24, 2022
We need more of this else your monthly stipend will not be released. You guys think money is plugged from tree tops. Dig harder and fabricate more lies.
Re: Peter Obi's Anambra Statistics ( 2010) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2022
Jashub:
Tinubu supporters are just determined to remain in poverty and death for the rest of their lives.Anyway, it's a yoruba thing to remain stupid even if it's to the detriment of your own peace . As for the OBIdient people , just keep pushing ...one day God will answer your prayers

You are more likely to be in poverty under peter obi than Tinubu.

The poverty rate under Peter obi's Anambra was 68%, that is more than half of the population living in poverty.

Votd for poverty because peter obi is equal to poverty

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Anambra Statistics ( 2010) by inoki247: 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2022
Na why him people dey run away from dere region to go hustle outside....

The same people wey no fit stay dere region to enjoy all his invisible achievements dey try sell him to us....

if your candidate is so good with all this hype wey u dey tell me why you no move to his state to goan enjoy his beautiful policy....

Once a data don't favor dem dey will cry buh once the data favors dem the same institution dey call fake dey will goan copy derr link and open thread and boast about how derr state or region is doing great.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Anambra Statistics ( 2010) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2022
obyrich:
We need more of this else your monthly stipend will not be released. You guys think money is plugged from tree tops. Dig harder and fabricate more lies.

See them crying grin

The data are from the national bureau of statistics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Anambra Statistics ( 2010) by Jashub: 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

You are more likely to be in poverty under peter obi than Tinubu.

The poverty rate under Peter obi's Anambra was 68%, that is more than half of the population living in poverty.

Votd for poverty because peter obi is equal to poverty
Unverifiable stupidity is what you constantly bring up daily . grin

But I encourage you dig harder . After all, you're only hustling for your monthly stipend which APC throws at your epileptic mind grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Anambra Statistics ( 2010) by SlurUsername1: 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2022
The shambolism and retrogression in his own state is a true reflection of the dividends of his maladministration.
You governed a state and ever since then, half anambrarians are seeking succor outside your state as externally displaced people and u have the nerve to want to contest a presidential election? Why are you all rushing out of the eldorado obi turned anambra into?
Have u ever seen Americans dreaming to live outside America for purpose of earning a living?
Maybe we'll live in Cameroon, niger, Chad and cotonou after Peter obi exit from presidency

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Anambra Statistics ( 2010) by Kalashnikov49: 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2022
Tinubu WILL .....

LABOUR TILL DEATH AND HE WILL STILL NOT BE PRESIDENT.

I LOVE IT!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Anambra Statistics ( 2010) by obyrich(m): 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

See them crying grin

The data are from the national bureau of statistics.
Yes of course. Tinubu Bureau of Statistics we know.
Re: Peter Obi's Anambra Statistics ( 2010) by mycar: 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Peter obi was governor of Anambra state from 2006 to 2014 that is 8 years.

These are some of the stats of peter obi when he was Governor.

1.Unemployment rate in Anambra was among the highest in the South-east zone, at 21.3 per cent, and it was higher than the national average of 21.1 per cent. Imo’s unemployment rate is 29.9 per cent and Enugu is 15 per cent”.

2. Poverty rate, according to the National bureau of statistics, poverty rate in anambra was 68%

3. Ease of doing Business in Anambra state: According to the Ease of Doing Business

Anambra State came 35th and was the last of the South Eastern States

You also have to note that during Peter obi's governorship, the state workers and students went on strike on various occasions because of lack of salaries.
That's your opinion, lemme know when you have one with a verifiable link from a reputable organisation.
Re: Peter Obi's Anambra Statistics ( 2010) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 24, 2022
Jashub:
Unverifiable stupidity is what you constantly bring up daily . grin

But I encourage you dig harder . After all, you're only hustling for your monthly stipend which APC throws at your epileptic mind grin

Once they expose your saviour for his incompetence and the inability to turn Anambra into something productive, they start ti say, you are working fir stipends, is that what you guys only know.

I have done my research and peter obi is a fraud,the more he talks about China, south korea and taiwan like someone in a beer parlour discussion, the more he exposes himself as a fraud.

Maybe he has captivated you but people who carried decisions based on facts and not emotions like you can see that he is a fraud.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Anambra Statistics ( 2010) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2022
mycar:

That's your opinion, lemme know when you have one with a verifiable link from a reputable organisation.

If you want link, go to the national bureau of statistics website.

Also visit the world bank ease of doing business in Nigeria 2010.

Re: Peter Obi's Anambra Statistics ( 2010) by mycar: 4:20pm On Jul 24, 2022
It's seems urchins have been paid, they will disappear soon after they have finished their monthly stipend.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Anambra Statistics ( 2010) by Jashub: 4:21pm On Jul 24, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Once they expose your saviour for his incompetence and the inability to turn Anambra into something productive, they start ti say, you are working fir stipends, is that what you guys only know.

I have done my research and peter obi is a fraud,the more he talks about China, south korea and taiwan like someone in a beer parlour discussion, the more he exposes himself as a fraud.

Maybe he has captivated you but people who carried decisions based on facts and not emotions like you can see that he is a fraud.
You exposed yourself and your stupidity by bringing up what hasn't been verified . Please give us credibility instead of mudslinging all in the name of 30k grin

Lastly Obi has been campaigning massively and attending to questions in public. So why haven't you taken the opportunity to question him about these unverified numbers you're peddling... grin grin grin

Anyway, a fraud like you can't confront him because you'll like be sued for libel and deformation of character grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Anambra Statistics ( 2010) by mycar: 4:21pm On Jul 24, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

If you want link, go to the national bureau of statistics website.

Also visit the world bank ease of doing business in Nigeria 2010.
Credible source and not personal prepared sheet.
I can create similar thing like this and upload
Re: Peter Obi's Anambra Statistics ( 2010) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 24, 2022
mycar:

Really

I am not suprised that most of peter obi supporters are illiterates
Re: Peter Obi's Anambra Statistics ( 2010) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 24, 2022
mycar:

Ok sir.

Now read this article by nairametrics.

A 10 years old article

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nairametrics.com/2012/06/14/dissecting-the-numbers-el-rufais-anambras-budget-of-misplaced-priorities/%3famp=1
Re: Peter Obi's Anambra Statistics ( 2010) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
Jashub:
You exposed yourself and your stupidity by bringing up what hasn't been verified . Please give us credibility instead of mudslinging all in the name of 30k grin

Lastly Obi has been campaigning massively and attending to questions in public. So why haven't to taken the opportunity to question him about these unverified numbers you're peddling... grin grin grin

Anyway, a fraud like you can't confront him because you'll like be sued for libel and deformation of character grin

Expose myself, over data that are online.

Illiteracy and ignorance are diseases

Get cured.
Re: Peter Obi's Anambra Statistics ( 2010) by Jashub: 4:27pm On Jul 24, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Expose myself, over data that are online.

Illiteracy and ignorance are diseases

Get cured.

Data that's online? Lol...bros dont be stupid please. grin

As for Nairametrics , they only copied content that was on Facebook and we can't take Facebook news serious grin

In fact , if we were to take Facebook news serious Hillary Clinton would be president and Atiku would be the king of Africa grin
Re: Peter Obi's Anambra Statistics ( 2010) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 24, 2022
Jashub:
Data that's online? Lol...bros dont be stupid please. grin

As for Nairametrics , they only copied content that was on Facebook and we can't take Facebook news serious grin

Yes, you can't take anything serious because you worship your candidate blindly, he is like a god.

Stockholm syndrome is real.
Re: Peter Obi's Anambra Statistics ( 2010) by mycar: 4:29pm On Jul 24, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Really

I am not suprised that most of peter obi supporters are illiterates
The joke is on you, an intelligent person will support his position with evidence whereas illitrates think other are like them, anyways, if self sophisticated morons could make touts wear bishops cassock thinking that others are fools, I don't expect anything intelligent from urchins
Re: Peter Obi's Anambra Statistics ( 2010) by Jashub: 4:30pm On Jul 24, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Yes, you can't take anything serious because you worship your candidate blindly, he is like a god.

Stockholm syndrome is real.
I expected an afonja bastarď like you to come up with accusations that don't tally with the reality . But anyway, it's a yoruba thing to be stupid all because it pays grin

Like I said earlier: "If you're sure of your figures ,go and confront him in public " grin

But I can bet you that you'll probably sleep in a cell until the day of election grin
Re: Peter Obi's Anambra Statistics ( 2010) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 24, 2022
mycar:

The joke is on you, an intelligent person will support his position with evidence whereas illitrates think other are like them, anyways, if self sophisticated morons could make touts wear bishops cassock thinking that others are fools, I don't expect anything intelligent from urchins

The joke is on you, i have posted my sources.

Maybe you are blind to see them.

I really have a hard time communicating with blind people like you, who speak lot of grammar but have no sense.

Have a nice day, having a back and forth will be of no use.
Re: Peter Obi's Anambra Statistics ( 2010) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2022
Jashub:
I expected an afonja bastarď like you to come up with accusations that don't tally with the reality . But anyway, it's a yoruba thing to be stupid all because it pays grin

Like I said earlier: "If you're sure of your figures ,go and confront him in public " grin

But I can bet you that you'll probably sleep in a cell until the day of election grin

Read the stats and stop making noise.
Re: Peter Obi's Anambra Statistics ( 2010) by Oilwell(m): 4:34pm On Jul 24, 2022
Peter Obi everywhere chai !!!!!
A good market/product sells itself.

Re: Peter Obi's Anambra Statistics ( 2010) by Jashub: 4:35pm On Jul 24, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Read the stats and stop making noise.
I read published figures that come from reliable sources . Not gossip columns like Nairametrics grin

Lastly , please go and confront him with these figures . We'll like to see how you fare when charges of deformation of character come knocking for your zombied-ass grin
Re: Peter Obi's Anambra Statistics ( 2010) by mycar: 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Ok sir.

Now read this article by nairametrics.

A 10 years old article

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nairametrics.com/2012/06/14/dissecting-the-numbers-el-rufais-anambras-budget-of-misplaced-priorities/%3famp=1
Like I said, it is a personal opinion and besides, I am not rating PO with what he met on ground but what he left behind and all these was in election year where all sorts of wrong figures are thrown around just to score cheap political points.

And to think that he won the 2010 elections convincingly against Soludo of PDP that was in power tells alot about the position of NDI Anambra on Peter obi mandate.

So , give up already, it's checkmate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Anambra Statistics ( 2010) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
We have reasons for calling Peter Obi a well packaged fraud from Alaigbo.

We're justified
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
Aregbesola is a nincompoop
Re: Peter Obi's Anambra Statistics ( 2010) by mycar: 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

The joke is on you, i have posted my sources.

Maybe you are blind to see them.

I really have a hard time communicating with blind people like you, who speak lot of grammar but have no sense.

Have a nice day, having a back and forth will be of no use.
If you believed in your source, you can believe anything, gullible people like you are the reason Nigeria is on a reverse gear.

Either ways, your principal contributed to the mess we are in today as a country,, hence you should cover your face in shame.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Valentine Ozigbo Defects To LABOUR Party. / Whatever You Need For Your Campaign, We Will Fund It. Nigerians In Canada To Obi / The Awolowo Advice That The North Failed To Implement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.