Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

What Did You Think Nairaland Is Missing - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Did You Think Nairaland Is Missing (149 Views)

What Did I Do Wrong, That I Was Hired And Laid-off Same Day? / What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. / Workplace Christmas Bonus: What Did Your Workplace Give Out As Christmas Bonus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Did You Think Nairaland Is Missing by famozine1: 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2022
What did you think can be added or remove from NAIRALAND
Re: What Did You Think Nairaland Is Missing by BAT4Presido2023: 4:11pm On Jul 24, 2022
#BAT2023
#VOTE4COMPETENCE
#VOTE4LEADERSHIP
#VOTE4ACCOUNTABILITY
#BAT4ASOROCK

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the man for the job (

1 Like

Re: What Did You Think Nairaland Is Missing by Everfrank(m): 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2022
Haters. Remove haters from Nairaland and the platform will be clean once more.
Some of the moderators need to go as well because they look the other way when haters are propagating their hatred in the guise of political campaigns and self determination.
Owners of Nairaland need to hire neutral moderators soon before the authorities single out the platform as a divisive and hate platform.

(1) (Reply)

A Great Opportunity For All Writers / How To Apply For Nursing Jobs In Canada From Nigeria / I Do Car Wash Business For Living

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.