Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,980 members, 7,956,664 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:34 PM

2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC (26747 Views)

2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units / APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Israel Lashes Out At Lagos Voters / "Suffocate Their Ambitions;" Sanwo-Olu Asks Lagos Voters To Reject Opposition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by okoroemeka(m): 3:18pm On Jul 25, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
Cant wait for February so that we will use thugs and violence on igbos that election day cool
you are funny,do you think it is only you that knows how to slaughter and butcher people,think again,we can kill you and even roast and eat you if not careful
Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by caracas: 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
Cant wait for February so that we will use thugs and violence on igbos that election day cool
Chai!
Fear fear ppl
That day will be violence for violence
We are currently having meetings on how to counter your plans.
Thieefnubu n Mc oluomo will be shocked when they see what awaits them

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by HeroicMeastro: 3:20pm On Jul 25, 2022
MadeInTokyo:

Lagos Presidential results go shock Tinubu and his BAT zombies .
Tinubu (Muslim Muslim ticket) has already denied himself automatically at least 3 million Christian votes in Lagos, 80% of Lagos Christian Votes will be shared by Atiku-PDP (Ifeanyi Okowa (Christian VP) ) and Peter Obi-Labour Party.
CAN, Christians votes..
That's all you know..
It's unfortunate!!
Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by sukar886: 3:24pm On Jul 25, 2022
I see peter obi winning 2023 election , and nothing will stop it, I pity INEC staffs , the go count vote tire, one never do to count vote ... Atiku n tinubu should go and rest ....
Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by homegirl1: 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2022
alsudan:
Tinubu will lose Lagos, open to staking with anyone.

It's a fact. The odds are against him but the people who are over rating him will never agree with you
Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by homegirl1: 3:40pm On Jul 25, 2022
Obidient4life2:

They can't do pim that day. The electoral law that clipped the powers of the enemy and it will be implemented to the latter. Let me tell you something, most people in the force wants Obi. Go and do your research. In Osun election you can see how swift they where in arresting Tinubu touts.

The best thing is for Inspector General of Police to place MC Oluomo under house arrest until the election is over.

He is not more than the whole country.

In fact Civil Society Organisations should start a petition against that guy.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by newoffer: 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2022
[How many are they? I mean Oluomo and his urchins...how many are they?quote author=Richardonald post=115045154]Currently in ajah grin the way things dey for Lagos, if mc oluomo and his boys allow free and fair election in Lagos grin

Obi fit get 60% votes theregrin[/quote]
Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by mrkings84(m): 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2022
Obidient4life2:

They can't do pim that day. The electoral law that clipped the powers of the enemy and it will be implemented to the latter. Let me tell you something, most people in the force wants Obi. Go and do your research. In Osun election you can see how swift they where in arresting Tinubu touts.

This is true.

Who hasn't had j rough in past 7 years??

Obi for president!!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by Tobijays: 3:53pm On Jul 25, 2022
Mhurfhy:
5.8m of them are for Obi....
how much you wan bet
Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by Tobijays: 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2022
Vote4ObiDatti:

They could only try nonsense when there is voter aparty, even back then one of the hoodlums trying to disrupt voting in Igbo areas was almost lynched to death. Now compare to now that millions of youths are going to come out and vote. I really pity MC Oluomo or any other hoodlums that will try nonsense, in fact they should write their Will first because they won't return alive.
you too funny � the way peeps go run scatter you wey no go vote
Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by FreeStuffsNG: 4:07pm On Jul 25, 2022
TheRealestGuy:

Presidential elections have always been a much tighter affair in Lagos historically.

I know your heart is filled with so much hatred and bile to see things objectively but insofar as other ethnicities live, work, do business and pay taxes in Lagos, they have every rights to choose their leaders.

You can weep and gnash your teeth as much as you like but it won't change the facts of the matter.
If you know the history of Lagos and the role some indigenous Lagos families played in ensuring that non-indigenes live, work and feel safe in Lagos even before Independence and during Nigeria civil war, you won't type with such rudeness , ingratitude and pomposity.

We were raised to embrace visitors and non indigenes. That won't change because we are teaching our children same thing our forebears handed over to us. Right from 1st republic, Lagos accommodates different shade of politics but they all ensure that the interest of Lagos is protected, our history and culture is respected like we do for others.

To protect that legacy we cherish and hold dear to our hearts, we have systems in place to ensure that those badly raised and who left their villages with hatred in their hearts for their Yoruba hosts do not destroy this part of our history and culture.

Those individuals behind the hate and bigotry will not be allowed to florish in Lagos. You will vote but Lagos and Lagosians will outvote you and make sure you either abandon your rudeness, hate and bigoted ways or return to your village. No leader will be elected without our seal wink

Lagos is not for everyone. Lagos is not for lazy people, Lagos is not for bigots, Lagos is not for arsonists, Lagos is not for those who hate their fellow human being, Lagos is not for haters of Yoruba and Yoruba interests. If you are in any of that category and claiming that you are in Lagos, you are just wasting your time. Our land won't bless you and Lagos will still send you back home empty handed.

So if you are coming to Lagos, leave all your rudeness, hatred and bigotry you were badly raised with and enjoy a fresh rebirth in Lagos.
Lagos is for Lagosians and if you love Lagos, you will love and respect her and your hosts , their language and their interests.
Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by lovat(m): 4:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
Seun lalasticlala Dominique kindly remove this person from Nairaland
Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by Mrfixitt(m): 4:24pm On Jul 25, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
Both you urchins and the tugs will be crushed.
Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by ufotty2001: 4:26pm On Jul 25, 2022
Richy986:
People like you will never have voted Tinubu even if a chose a Christian VP. We will vote for competence and your bigotry won’t stop us.
Who told u.. I would have voted for any other person even though it is a Muslim. Tinubu is too old for me and he is suffering from damenia syndromes.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by maybet081: 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2022
okoroemeka:
you are funny,do you think it is only you that knows how to slaughter and butcher people,think again,we can kill you and even roast and eat you if not careful
don't give afonjas classified information, bunch of cowards.
Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by Posh2018: 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2022
tctrills:

This is Great news for Obi. If it were Ogun or Oyo then I would say 70 percent of them would vote for Tinubu.
But Lagos has more Igbos than Anambra. Calabar, Edo and Delta full Lagos. Like you say, Allahu Akbar

Looks LP is an Igbo thing. The more una sing that song, the more the Muslim North plans their block votes for BAT.

And who says the voters registration ongoing is only Obi supporters. Do u know what is happening around alakpere agege and alimosho?
Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by maybet081: 4:58pm On Jul 25, 2022
Richardonald:
if you don't allow them to vote, that means the number automatically reduced from 7m to 3milliongrin. Since na vawulence you want, people from the SS/SE region has about 40 % of votes in that 7million votesgrin
it is even those that he hope to get vote from that will vote against the drug oldy.
Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by Richy986: 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2022
With age comes more wisdom if not Kings will quit being Kings at certain ages. Joe Biden is 79, Nancy Pelosi is 82. Leadership is not sports or athletics. Tinubu is our next president.
ufotty2001:

Who told u.. I would have voted for any other person even though it is a Muslim. Tinubu is too old for me and he is suffering from damenia syndromes.
Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by Qtrpst4: 5:27pm On Jul 25, 2022
Allah Akuboom, I thought you said he will win the whole north, how is it then he didn't win his polling unit but you think he will win the whole north.

E bi like sey nah only terrorism you sabi

Shascky33:

Well since ASUU is on strike lemme educate you. Atiku won adamawa state with a margine of abt 34k while he lost his polling Unit.
Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by emmykk(m): 5:28pm On Jul 25, 2022
Richardonald:
Currently in ajah grin the way things dey for Lagos, if mc oluomo and his boys allow free and fair election in Lagos grin

Obi fit get 60% votes theregrin

Buhari is committed to free and fair election Lagos go cast against Tinubu that day.
SS and SE in Lagos will vote for other candidates

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by Shascky33: 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Allah Akuboom, I thought you said he will win the whole north, how is it then he didn't win his polling unit but you think he will win the whole north.

E bi like sey nah only terrorism you sabi

Las las, power will remain in the north. Enjoy your regional political relegation.
POWER TO THE PEOPLE
Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by Prinxzona10: 5:59pm On Jul 25, 2022
Sleekfingers:

And you think if labour win in lagos. Some of your people no go hear am? If you know what it is install for y'all. Don't let me say it on a public forum......i heard it from a reliable source.
I don't quote f**ls with idiotic brain buh wait,so after every evil tactics failed,you morons have resorted to threat on Peter Obi's supporters especially in Lagos.
I want to use this opportunity to categorically feed you with one vital secret now,not only Igbos buh the whole Nigerians especially Edo,Delta and Benue men are on ground planning ahead of you guys because it's going to be fire for fire,eye for an eye this time and woe be tide you,you fall out with your fellow thugs and tauts because you guys must certainly go down since you detest good governance,since you morons detest good life and since you mentally deranged demented apes have chosen to die for an old sick selfish wicked corrupt man,you all will be granted your wish except you guys fail to carry out your stupid threats..
Courageous,bold and fearless men are 1000 steps ahead of you evil doers called Tinubu urchins..(NB: I also heard it from a reliable source,infact from some men on ground battle ready for you minions)
Lastly,Tinubu knows nothing of your existence and his kids are living large buh if you've decided to sacrifice your myopic life for him,so be it.
I rest my case..Gracias!!!!
Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by Wwwq: 6:21pm On Jul 25, 2022
Really
Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by nnamdi640: 6:31pm On Jul 25, 2022
beejay85:

ATIKULATED was similarly a great movement in 2019- oiled massively by those who lost out in pdp in 2015 and Atikus deep pocket..
Final result---Atiku lu le grin
Yes but you know that the power of incumbent president speak more louder than the system. Imagine thesame president is the one that appointment the chief electoral officer of thesame country and you think incumbency will not play a major role in the process.
Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by tctrills: 6:33pm On Jul 25, 2022
Posh2018:

Looks LP is an Igbo thing. The more una sing that song, the more the Muslim North plans their block votes for BAT.

And who says the voters registration ongoing is only Obi supporters. Do u know what is happening around alakpere agege and alimosho?
Your opinion.
But just so you know, some of us know the SW more than you do. Again, what do you know about the SS or even the Christian North like Taraba state? I could easily tell you what's happening in most states in the SW because I do business there but Like I said, you are entitled to your opinion.
I am sure you have never been to the north. Why would the Muslim North vote Bat and not Kwankwaso or ATiku? Do you think the Muslim north had so much fun under APC?
Have you heard of the town called Bakori? Its a town in Kastina, I was there a month ago. We know who the Northerners would vote for.
Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by nnamdi640: 6:40pm On Jul 25, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

Mtchew,mumu ! Don't worry ode,you'll be shown the way to that tiny,landlocked,erosion ravaged little hole of criminals you crawled out from ! You can note this down somewhere,Obi Pandora will only be President of your tiny alaigbo !
The way some of you guys behave should be the 11th wonders of the world. Must you insult before you can view your point. Mr man vote for your own man let me vote for mine. Can you tell me what Obi has done wrong for you to be saying this rubbish. I rather vote for a healthy and a less corrupt man than to vote for a sick confirmed drug baron with lot of corrupt records.
Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by Sleekfingers: 6:40pm On Jul 25, 2022
Prinxzona10:

I don't quote f**ls with idiotic brain buh wait,so after every evil tactics failed,you morons have resorted to threat on Peter Obi's supporters especially in Lagos.
I want to use this opportunity to categorically feed you with one vital secret now,not only Igbos buh the whole Nigerians especially Edo,Delta and Benue men are on ground planning ahead of you guys because it's going to be fire for fire,eye for an eye this time and woe be tide you,you fall out with your fellow thugs and tauts because you guys must certainly go down since you detest good governance,since you morons detest good life and since you mentally deranged demented apes have chosen to die for an old sick selfish wicked corrupt man,you all will be granted your wish except you guys fail to carry out your stupid threats..
Courageous,bold and fearless men are 1000 steps ahead of you evil doers called Tinubu urchins..(NB: I also heard it from a reliable source,infact from some men on ground battle ready for you minions)
Lastly,Tinubu knows nothing of your existence and his kids are living large buh if you've decided to sacrifice your myopic life for him,so be it.
I rest my case..Gracias!!!!

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by tctrills: 6:43pm On Jul 25, 2022
Posh2018:

Let me give you another interesting picture. The North is about 25% to 30% Christian. If Obi gets those votes then the other 3 guys can share the remaining 70% to 75%.

And if you think it's only southern Christians that are crazy about Obi, you need to go to the North. They are campaigning for him from Church to Church. Go to Churches in Maiduguri, Mubi, and Pankshin and see what is happening.
Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by beejay85: 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2022
nnamdi640:
Yes but you know that the power of incumbent president speak more louder than the system. Imagine thesame president is the one that appointment the chief electoral officer of thesame country and you think incumbency will not play a major role in the process.
Bros till the opposition cleverly plant the INEC chairman like Jega was planted...it's difficult seeing the opposition taking over...
You can take that to d bank grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London / You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai / IGP Adamu: #EndSARS Protesters Wanted Buhari Removed From Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.