Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,114 members, 7,957,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:19 AM

2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC (26751 Views)

2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units / APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Israel Lashes Out At Lagos Voters / "Suffocate Their Ambitions;" Sanwo-Olu Asks Lagos Voters To Reject Opposition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by TheRealestGuy(m): 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

If you know the history of Lagos and the role some indigenous Lagos families played in ensuring that non-indigenes live, work and feel safe in Lagos even before Independence and during Nigeria civil war, you won't type with such rudeness , ingratitude and pomposity.

We were raised to embrace visitors and non indigenes. That won't change because we are teaching our children same thing our forebears handed over to us. Right from 1st republic, Lagos accommodates different shade of politics but they all ensure that the interest of Lagos is protected, our history and culture is respected like we do for others.

To protect that legacy we cherish and hold dear to our hearts, we have systems in place to ensure that those badly raised and who left their villages with hatred in their hearts for their Yoruba hosts do not destroy this part of our history and culture.

Those individuals behind the hate and bigotry will not be allowed to florish in Lagos. You will vote but Lagos and Lagosians will outvote you and make sure you either abandon your rudeness, hate and bigoted ways or return to your village. No leader will be elected without our seal wink

Lagos is not for everyone. Lagos is not for lazy people, Lagos is not for bigots, Lagos is not for arsonists, Lagos is not for those who hate their fellow human being, Lagos is not for haters of Yoruba and Yoruba interests. If you are in any of that category and claiming that you are in Lagos, you are just wasting your time. Our land won't bless you and Lagos will still send you back home empty handed.

So if you are coming to Lagos, leave all your rudeness, hatred and bigotry you were badly raised with and enjoy a fresh rebirth in Lagos.
Lagos is for Lagosians and if you love Lagos, you will love and respect her and your hosts , their language and their interests.

Cry some more grin

Lagos is a cosmopolitan city that belongs to all Nigerians now.

If you like cry blood but it's the honest truth.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by touchplay(m): 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2022
50% of us here dont have pvc in ojo lagos.
the same 50% are willing to go extra mile to get pvc but this god forsaken apc governed inec people are not doing anything about registering new voters .
we are being disenfranchised here.
i dont know how to get this to LP and peter obi. like i’m tired of this country. even the small groups fighting and educating people on obi are charging as much as 3k - 5k to help register a new voter. whick kyn country be this abeg

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by Alexpetra: 8:29pm On Jul 25, 2022
Me I don't even have anything to say... INEC should just PLEASE print ALL the PVC and make it usable.
Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by Qtrpst4: 9:24pm On Jul 25, 2022
That's no longer a threat as even your leaders know the consequences and that's why they are saying power should return to the south. How I wish you can keep power in the north sef, make this your parasitic nonsense stop once and for all.

Shascky33:

Las las, power will remain in the north. Enjoy your regional political relegation.
POWER TO THE PEOPLE
Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by jamace(m): 10:08pm On Jul 25, 2022
I can see The zeal and patriotism of Obidients moving in Lagos..
Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by leokid866: 10:38pm On Jul 25, 2022
Vistra40:

No sir! You are not on the side of Nigerians that are genuinely angry and yearning for change. The good thing is some SW folks are also supporting Peter Obi; not to talk of other non igbo Nigerians resident in Lagos. So like I said, don’t do anything that day that would get you lynched. Now tell me, how are you enjoying the situation in the country today, you suffering and smiling fellow?
i cant wait to see his result from Lagos state..........if Osun is anything to go by even Obi knows he is going nowhere................ grin...............as for the suffering and smiling na today? weve been doing it since the days of FELA..........make we dey run am dey go............... cheesy grin
Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by Vistra40: 10:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
leokid866:
i cant wait to see his result from Lagos state..........if Osun is anything to go by even Obi knows he is going nowhere................ grin...............as for the suffering and smiling na today? weve been doing it since the days of FELA..........make we d

ey run am dey go............... cheesy grin

K
Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by Dagger111(m): 10:50pm On Jul 25, 2022
Richy986:
He doesn’t have money.

Sincerely speaking, I am ready to stake with him. Let him push forward 25k, and everyone here will be our witnesses. Tinubu is winning this election, no doubt.
Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by kingsceemark(m): 11:48pm On Jul 25, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
Cant wait for February so that we will use thugs and violence on igbos that election day cool

See this little thing wey dey Benin Republic IDP camp where he runs go for hiding commenting
Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by Mccollins042(m): 8:04am On Jul 26, 2022
Obidient4life2:

They can't do pim that day. The electoral law that clipped the powers of the enemy and it will be implemented to the latter. Let me tell you something, most people in the force wants Obi. Go and do your research. In Osun election you can see how swift they where in arresting Tinubu touts.
I am just scared that dey may collude with INEC officials to dispose the cards of ppl with SE and SS names
Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by Mccollins042(m): 8:21am On Jul 26, 2022
leonidas93:
Hmm 2023 will be an interesting year in Nigeria.
Meanwhile, I have very clean uk used hp Ellitebook 840 for sale at good rate just check my profile.
intel corei7, 2.9ghz processor, 8gb ram, 256gb ssd, keyboard light, 6hrs battery life, original charger, finger print sensor,
4usb, type c, hdmi, sim slot, etc
14 inches and in perfect working condition.
how much please let's talk on whatsapp: zero 8 one 64 zero 00 nine 30
Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by Rajiolaade: 6:42pm On Jul 26, 2022
pacespot:

Na your baba, ipanripan baba nla ẹ lọmọ ale, bastard angry
eeeeya! You may not know ,but go for DNA test then your eyes go clear and thank me later. Akotileta omo adanu.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London / 2016 Budget Presentation By Buhari At Joint Session 8th Assembly / "Bishop Henry Sado Buys N36,000 Phone With Buhari’s Money" - Diasporareporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.