Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC (26240 Views)

2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units / APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Israel Lashes Out At Lagos Voters / "Suffocate Their Ambitions;" Sanwo-Olu Asks Lagos Voters To Reject Opposition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by heendrix(m): 1:35pm On Jul 25, 2022
Ddokie:

How many thugs do you have compared to the number of polling units? If you scatter the igbos that want to vote obi, will you also scatter the yorubas and other tribes that want to vote him too?

Lagos has the smartest and most enlightened people in Nigeria. Very few people in this category will vote Tinubu regardless of their tribe.

Make una forget lagos. It is gone. Look for your votes in other SW states and the core north.

Obi is taking lagos.

I know it hurts you deeply to hear, but that is the truth.

Make Tinubu also cross Ibadan and Osun cuz he'll be disgraced here, he should try Ondo and Ekiti maybe they can scramble some few votes for him. most of these few Tinubu urchins feels every Yorubas is as dumb as they are. I'm Yoruba but I'm going for Obi same with my Family and in IB NW the next candidate on the mouth of people after Atiku is Obi. if Obi doesn't comes first, he'll definitely be 2nd

c: GoodofNaija

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by Shascky33: 1:42pm On Jul 25, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Allahu Akuboom

Atiku didn't win adamawa his state in the last election and now won't be different

Well since ASUU is on strike lemme educate you. Atiku won adamawa state with a margine of abt 34k while he lost his polling Unit.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by Bar1941(m): 1:43pm On Jul 25, 2022
alsudan:

Cc
NIA
DSS
NPF
And other security agents that monitor this forum.

No man is greater than the country and just like he achieved in Osun, President Buhari and the security forces will tame Tinubu Agberos.

Still open to anyone staking. grin

My friend Osun was deliberately allowed to go to PDP so that other parties will have more faith in the electoral system, when the general election comes you'll all know what's up.

Tinubu will emerge the president, something inside me tells me he will make your Obi a minister perhaps for economy.
Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by Spain007(m): 1:43pm On Jul 25, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
Allahu Akbar
BAT FOR PRESIDENT 2023

In JESUS name AMEN...
OBI FOR PRESIDENT 2023.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by Richy986: 1:44pm On Jul 25, 2022
Only a religious bigot will think terrorists are muslims. It’s like saying unknown gun men Ipob flesh eaters and killers are Christians. Vote for Bola Ahmed Tinubu who has shown his religious tolerance home and abroad
Ddokie:

When they enter church to kill, do they ask who is born again?
Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by Dagger111(m): 1:49pm On Jul 25, 2022
alsudan:

Cc
NIA
DSS
NPF
And other security agents that monitor this forum.

No man is greater than the country and just like he achieved in Osun, President Buhari and the security forces will tame Tinubu Agberos.

Still open to anyone staking. grin

Pls, I am staking sir. Everyone here are witnesses, so shall we? What's your price and pls who is holding the staking bars?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by Akerele44(m): 1:49pm On Jul 25, 2022
heendrix:

Remove Ibadan and Osun from that ur SW abeg ion know if Ogun, Ekiti or Ondo will go for Tinubu but not this Ibadan

grin
I laugh in ipob

Osùn people voted for Adeleke not PDP
They president is coming to there state and u expected them to vote for someone else...just like saying Anambra people won't vote Labor party because APGA ruled the state or because Òbí bite the hand that gave him the chance to govern the state

As of Oyo state...is more than over sure for TINUBU...just that am.pitying Seyi Makinde
APC would get massive vote in Oyo because of Tinubu...many APC aspirants would win because of Tinubu influence in Oyo state...

Structure that brought Seyi Makinde in has collapsed and most of them av gone bk to APC and other parties
Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by Richy986: 1:52pm On Jul 25, 2022
People like you will never have voted Tinubu even if a chose a Christian VP. We will vote for competence and your bigotry won’t stop us.
ufotty2001:

It is your father that have no place in politics.. if we do Christian - Christian will ur ancestral people allow.. mumu!!!now it is Muslim Muslim u are now saying religion has no place in politics.
Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by heendrix(m): 1:53pm On Jul 25, 2022
Akerele44:

grin
I laugh in ipob

Osùn people voted for Adeleke not PDP
They president is coming to there state and u expected them to vote for someone else...just like saying Anambra people won't vote Labor party because APGA ruled the state or because Òbí bite the hand that gave him the chance to govern the state

As of Oyo state...is more than over sure for TINUBU...just that am.pitying Seyi Makinde
APC would get massive vote in Oyo because of Tinubu...many APC aspirants would win because of Tinubu influence in Oyo state...

Structure that brought Seyi Makinde in has collapsed and most of them av gone bk to APC and other parties

Do you stay/live in Oyo? If Yes, tell me one single influence Tinubu got in Oyo/Ibadan?? you're atm mistaken Oyo to be Lagos boss

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by Richy986: 1:54pm On Jul 25, 2022
He doesn’t have money.
Dagger111:

Pls, I am staking sir. Everyone here are witnesses, so shall we? What's your price and pls who is holding the staking bars?
Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by famouscargo4u: 1:54pm On Jul 25, 2022
alsudan:
Tinubu will lose Lagos, open to staking with anyone.

I am down.
Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by Ylink4sure: 1:59pm On Jul 25, 2022
Do you realise Obi is the reason Tinubu will be the next president!

Do you realise it is those that will not vote APC but perhaps PDP that will vote for Obi!

Do you realise that the vote of those who reject APC will now be Shared by Atiku and Obi!

Do you realise those who will vote APC come-what-may will still Vote Tinubu and they will then be in the larger majority!

Do you all the votes Obi will get in the South of Nigeria are potentially PDP votes and not APC votes.Leading to a dilution that will give APC victory!

Do realise that Obi will get next to nothing votes in the North! The votes he'll pick up are also potentially PDP's votes! From Southerners particularly South East folks living in the North and Christians upset with APC Muslim-Muslim ticket! This is also a minus for Atiku.

The APC governors in the North will then be free to get their intact votes for APC!

Take a few unemotional minutes to ruminate on what I just itemized.

I will quote you again after the election!

Best Regards

Richy986:
Only a religious bigot will think terrorists are muslims. It’s like saying unknown gun men Ipob flesh eaters and killers are Christians. Vote for Bola Ahmed Tinubu who has shown his religious tolerance home and abroad

MadeInTokyo:

Lagos Presidential results go shock Tinubu and his BAT zombies .
Tinubu (Muslim Muslim ticket) has already denied himself automatically at least 3 million Christian votes in Lagos, 80% of Lagos Christian Votes will be shared by Atiku-PDP (Ifeanyi Okowa (Christian VP) ) and Peter Obi-Labour Party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by Ifyhandsom: 2:01pm On Jul 25, 2022
[quote author=MadeInTokyo post=115045083]

Lagos Presidential results go shock Tinubu and his BAT zombies .
Tinubu (Muslim Muslim ticket) has already denied himself automatically at least 3 million Christian votes in Lagos, 80% of Lagos Christian Votes will be shared by Atiku-PDP (Ifeanyi Okowa (Christian VP) ) and Peter Obi-Labour Party.
[/quote WHEN THEY KILLED YOUTHS ON OCTOBER 2020 THEY FORGET THAT ANOTHER ELECTION WILL COME HERE WE'RE YOUTH IS OUT FOR THEM , THEY CALLED US LESSY YOUTH WE ARE OBIDIENT AND WE ARE WAITING FOR THEM

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by SoapQueen(f): 2:14pm On Jul 25, 2022
Qtrpst4:
And dem go fold hands dey look you?

Leave that bigot! They want to intimidate people in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by leokid866: 2:17pm On Jul 25, 2022
Vistra40:

Do or die? Hahahaha! What desperation. The coming elections will have a high percentage of voter turnout. So whatever you are planning, be careful so you don’t get lynched. Nigerians are angry and they will take it out on any idiot that misbehaves on Election Day.
Weve always been angry.............incase you havent noticed election period is when Nigerians really let out all that pent up anger............our Igbo brothers have been fanning the flames since 2019 let them not back down now.......... grin cheesy
Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by Vistra40: 2:30pm On Jul 25, 2022
leokid866:
Weve always been angry.............incase you havent noticed election period is when Nigerians really let out all that pent up anger............our Igbo brothers have been fanning the flames since 2019 let them not back down now.......... grin cheesy

No sir! You are not on the side of Nigerians that are genuinely angry and yearning for change. The good thing is some SW folks are also supporting Peter Obi; not to talk of other non igbo Nigerians resident in Lagos. So like I said, don’t do anything that day that would get you lynched. Now tell me, how are you enjoying the situation in the country today, you suffering and smiling fellow?
Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by ChristineC: 2:38pm On Jul 25, 2022
Sleekfingers:

And you think if labour win in lagos. Some of your people no go hear am? If you know what it is install for y'all. Don't let me say it on a public forum......i heard it from a reliable source.
except you'd be missing when it's time to couple words with action.
Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by wiseoneking: 2:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
Cant wait for February so that we will use thugs and violence on igbos that election day cool
You can see that you are already afraid of a particular tribe. Online and social media, you guys will shout 5% but in your homes and secrets, you discuss about your fears of huge Igbo population outside their SE zone. You are now counting on attacking the people you called 5% and know structures. Fear fear!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by ChristineC: 2:51pm On Jul 25, 2022
saintrow1:

Tools full ground, boyz don bury them. All their shops, businesses and houses will be burnt down. For our area we know ourselves. Any house, car, shops etc own by them we don mark them down.
what is the name of this movie?
Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by TheRealestGuy(m): 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Same Ajah that fall under under Lagos East and Senate election just days after the arson attack on Lagos hiding under endsars still gave an overwhelming landslide victory to APC.

Most of you do not know Lagos. Lagos will never allow non-indigenes choose leaders for Lagos and that is enough to tell you all where the major registration is coming from.
Democracy is a game of numbers and that is it.

Lagos can't get to Abuja and has short 1 or more among the comity of states. Non indigenes patriotic Nigerian that have integrated themselves in Lagos may have a chance at making the list of elected officials but definitely not any non indigene leaning to the ipob terrorist tendencies. It can never ever happen wink

All these tribal and religious bigotry and hatred online against Asiwaju Tinubu by some non indigenes is not lost on Lagosians , it just makes Lagosians more prepared just like 2019 when the indigenes will rather die than have a non indigene without any stake and integrated in Lagos take an elective post to represent them or determine who will represent Lagos.

Nobody will take Lagos from Asiwaju or Asiwaju from Lagos after his labour and sacrifice for us.

Presidential elections have always been a much tighter affair in Lagos historically.

I know your heart is filled with so much hatred and bile to see things objectively but insofar as other ethnicities live, work, do business and pay taxes in Lagos, they have every rights to choose their leaders.

You can weep and gnash your teeth as much as you like but it won't change the facts of the matter.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by Augustenite(m): 3:08pm On Jul 25, 2022
alsudan:
Tinubu will lose Lagos, open to staking with anyone.

Make we stake am bro. Tinubu will win
Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by okoroemeka(m): 3:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
Vote4ObiDatti:

They could only try nonsense when there is voter aparty, even back then one of the hoodlums trying to disrupt voting in Igbo areas was almost lynched to death. Now compare to now that millions of youths are going to come out and vote. I really pity MC Oluomo or any other hoodlums that will try nonsense, in fact they should write their Will first because they won't return alive.
infact it has been announced around my local government in imo state that anyone caught trying to buy votes will be throughly beaten,thrown inside his car and burnt to ashes with his money,we don't want to see anybody with cash on election day,if you try it you are dead,all the party's has been warned..

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by pacespot(m): 3:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
Rajiolaade:
you cannot be a Yoruba! It's a lie unless useless and omoale one.

Na your baba, ipanripan baba nla ẹ lọmọ ale, bastard angry
Re: 2023: Lagos Voters Almost Hitting 7m – INEC by Invitationn: 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2022
MadeInTokyo:

Protest votes... you are right
Most of this new voters registrations are triggered by Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) aggressive voters registration campaigns across churches every Sunday and at Christian gatherings and also Peter Obi supporters
Sanwolu should just focus on his reelection and try as best as possible to avoid associating himself with Tinubu's Presidential campaign all the time, cos this Muslim Muslim ticket issue will causes lot of protest votes across the country in 2023 against several politicians and ,make some politicians lose their election, which is same reason Taraba APC Governorship candidate has come out to deny he endorsed Tinubu ticket.
You may be right. But it's still very sketchy.
But let's enjoy the speculations.
If the Christians want to vote by religion then the Muslims will do same.
Without census will know the religious demography of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Even At My Death, I Will Start World War 3...hitler / Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Uncovered Eko Innovation Centre / Presidential Panel Seals Senator Nwaoboshi's Properties In Abuja, Delta & Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.