Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan (46674 Views)

Pic: Elon Musk Had Twins With One Of His Top Executives / Elon Musk Denies Affair With Nicole Shanahan / Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by madukaanaya(m): 5:54pm On Jul 24, 2022
Man must fvck are u expecting a man of his caliber not to fvck
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by OgaSeun: 5:54pm On Jul 24, 2022
History will never forget you people that supported and voted for that Daura President... Chanting Sai Baba everywhere that year...
Supporting Peter Obi now will not save you..
I will still remind you of how foolish you were anytime and anywhere I see you...
����

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by jamesbridget13(f): 5:54pm On Jul 24, 2022
Why can't men avoid women?
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by jhydebaba(m): 5:54pm On Jul 24, 2022
That gender be spoiling things from time immemorial.
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by naija4life247: 5:54pm On Jul 24, 2022
Alright.

I wonder why geniuses are attracted to empty brain Oloshos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by kozmokaz(m): 5:54pm On Jul 24, 2022
cheesy
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by FunkyAlhaji2015: 5:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
Something is wrong with this guy Elon musk

6 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by mrdna(m): 5:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
Hmm
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by olucephas(m): 5:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
Rich man doings .
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by solexjames(m): 5:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
None of my business
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Sunky200: 5:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
How we wan take settle this matter now, heh, rich man collect the king's wife?
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by naija4life247: 5:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
OgaSeun:
History will never forget you people that supported and voted for that Daura President... Chanting Sai Baba everywhere that year...
Supporting Peter Obi now will not save you..
I will still remind you of how foolish you were anytime and anywhere I see you...
����

This your inherited madness is generational and has no cure.

What is the relationship between your senseless post and the heading of this thread? Mental Health should be taken serious in Nigeria.

Well, I won't report you to the moderators because I have no time for idiots and nincompoops like you

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by ChiefAfonja: 5:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
Tinubu must be flushed out
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Skillsnigeria: 5:57pm On Jul 24, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Tboymessiah(m): 5:57pm On Jul 24, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by sloo1: 5:58pm On Jul 24, 2022
Ok
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Soulsymbol99: 5:58pm On Jul 24, 2022
They hv cm for his billions undecided
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by EnglandAmaka(f): 5:59pm On Jul 24, 2022
Reminds me of Bishop Francis Shanahan
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Franking: 6:00pm On Jul 24, 2022
Now that's a rich affair.
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by GadgetsRus: 6:00pm On Jul 24, 2022
Na women go finally finish Musk...

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:00pm On Jul 24, 2022
Freeeanijor:
Money or not if you've got a loyal wife just thank God.

So true.
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Basketmouth2019: 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2022
Nairaland hypocrites. Where are you? How come no one is knocking Elon musk for knacking another man's wife?

5 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Ochyes: 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2022
You don't mean it?
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Awoleesu(m): 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2022
Nothing gives a man impulsive and uncontrolled erection like money...
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by OMOJOHN001: 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2022
Kings please let's stop all this nonsense

How can a LovePeddler be ending friendship

And Men too, Stop running after whores and coded runs girl.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by tarantino1: 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2022
And Sergey Brin's friend and Google co-founder Larry Page allowed Elon Musk to sleep in his house when he had financial difficulties while trying to stablise his companies. He even said Elon Musk was the only person he would be willing to donate his money to.

Sergey Brin also contributed money to Musk as well for Tesla.

Batman once said "you either die a hero or live long enough to become a villain".

I used to like Musk years back sha

5 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Image123(m): 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2022
Sinners will sin na. Scientific intelligence, going to the moon, being the richest in the world doesn't save a man from sin and hell. Only Jesus Christ can save a man. He saves the vilest of sinners and sets the captives free.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Americafighter: 6:03pm On Jul 24, 2022
samuelson06:
I usually assure my friends that our friendship can last forever if they don't do two things: sleep with my girl or borrow and refuse to pay.

The day you try any of those two, it marks the end of our friendship.
The later has been done to me many times
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 24, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Only a foolish man gets married

I can guess your age.

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Awoleesu(m): 6:03pm On Jul 24, 2022
GadgetsRus:
Na women pussies go finally finish Musk...

As it were with the forefathers, so is it with the sons, and do shall it be with their grandsons forever...

Nothing brings down a man like a woman!

Woe-Man!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Men In Africa At The Start Of 2024 / How My Roommate Stole 120,000 Naira From My ATM Card And How I Caught Him / Students Shut Down Shoprite In Ogun Over Xenophobia In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.