Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan (46704 Views)

Pic: Elon Musk Had Twins With One Of His Top Executives / Elon Musk Denies Affair With Nicole Shanahan / Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Sirkingsnado: 6:30pm On Jul 24, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Only a foolish man gets married

Elite me more bro so we shouldn't get married or what
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by McOluOmo: 6:31pm On Jul 24, 2022
samuelson06:
I usually assure my friends that our friendship can last forever if they don't do two things: sleep with my girl or borrow and refuse to pay.

The day you try any of those two, it marks the end of our friendship.
if I'm ur friend and ur girlfriend is a prostitute..I'll fvck her well well,

guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by CSTRR: 6:32pm On Jul 24, 2022
Pandev:
and that won't stop that wife of any man from fucking another dick. By nature, women are not loyal, know this and know peace
Some women are very loyal to money.

As long as he remains the richest in the world and willing to spend, many a woman would be loyal to him.

Even ordinary naira multi millionaires in Nigeria have many wives and girlfriends that are loyal to them alone.

3 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by ashawopikin(m): 6:33pm On Jul 24, 2022
Billionaires wahala
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by PHYTECH: 6:33pm On Jul 24, 2022
naija4life247:

Is you okay? Talo mo Iyalaya e? Who knows ya Mama?

Kilode now
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by barragan: 6:34pm On Jul 24, 2022
Elon is a douche.
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by CSTRR: 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2022
Angelfrost:
Just look at Elon and tell me which correct chick go reason am twice if not for all the dough...
Personally, I think he deserves the finest women in the world.

He is Rich and he worked for it. He deserves to get the best pussssy around.

It's much better than some fool banging all the ladies in the hood because he is tall or has a fine face.

Something that you didn't work for but got it as a luck of genetics.
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Adakintroy: 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Only a even dumber man stay single for life.
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Pandev(m): 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2022
CSTRR:

Some women are very loyal to money.

As long as he remains the richest in the world and willing to spend, many a woman would be loyal to him.

Even ordinary naira multi millionaires in Nigeria have many wives and girlfriends that are loyal to them alone.
they stay with rich men so that their expensive lifestyle can be taken care of by the rich men and that doesn't mean that they are not fucking another men. I hope you understand what exactly I'm talking about

3 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2022
Pandev:
This Elon Musk na weyrey. Hope y'all niggas dey see say money no dey make the f-gender loyal. The hóe no come fine it still doesn't mean, Elon Musk's exes are fucking another men (men who Elon is richer than) right now. And his current woman can fúck another man too.

You are wise.

3 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Enceladus(m): 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2022
Like father like son grin grin grin

Sergey doesn't deserve this though.

Let me go to Twitter for Muskrat's responses.
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by faceland: 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2022
piece of shit elon musk.

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Angelfrost(m): 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2022
CSTRR:

Personally, I think he deserves the finest women in the world.

He is Rich and he worked for it. He deserves to get the best pussssy around.

It's much better than some fool banging all the ladies in the hood because he is tall or has a fine face.

Something that you didn't work for but got it as a luck of genetics.

Precisely sir... Check the other part of my post.

Money is Power! End of!
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Angelfrost(m): 6:38pm On Jul 24, 2022
Goodyness:
This Elon is very irresponsible, money truly cannot buy class.

He wouldn't have been irresponsible if we had responsible women all over! You dig?!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Mariangeles(f): 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2022
Munzy14:
Elon is sha a crazy human...

Worst betrayal is sleeping with your friend babe..even if they are having issues.

Remember that lady who wanted to marry her sister's husband, and you lipsrsealed grin
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by whiteboyswag: 6:40pm On Jul 24, 2022
Can’t even get hard on from these kind of women, no Manchester, no arsenal .

3 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Mariangeles(f): 6:40pm On Jul 24, 2022
Sirkingsnado:

Are you going to take the words of a very wicked man seriously?
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Cleanworld(f): 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2022
PHYTECH:
I really wish I can hug all Nigerians right now.

I love everyone of us, most especially all ethnicity and tribes. I love us all as a citizen of. Nation. I love all Nigerians.

Igbo, hausa or Yoruba.

Anyways, my lovely Nigerians, I develop website and also install Solar and inverter.

We love you too kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by CSTRR: 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2022
Pandev:
they stay with rich men so that their expensive lifestyle can be taken care of by the rich men and that doesn't mean that they are not fucking another men. I hope you understand what exactly I'm talking about
Yes, many women do that.
I don't disagree.

But some women only need money.
You can fucckkk dem once a month but keep the money coming and they will be loyal.

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Spiff20(m): 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2022
Elon Musk de like slim girls sha.
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Angelfrost(m): 6:44pm On Jul 24, 2022
martyns303:
Elon is in the habit of sleeping with married women, he had an affair with Jonny Depp’s wife too.

...Or married women can't stop sleeping with Elon!

Why do y'all always exonerate one of the genders?!! Haba!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 24, 2022
JoshTrillions:
We will soon hear that even Sergey Brin slept with Warren Buffets daughter-in-law. All these ultra wealthy people do these things and even more, it’s no longer news jare..If only we could get a glimpse into the intimate lives of all billionaires and multimillionaires across all nationalities and cultures, then you ll find one thing in common: FREAKY MISBEHAVIOR..
Extreme wealth comes with a huge jar of explorative tendencies, fetishes and aspirations, however ugly or weird they may be. Because nothing seems to be far from your reach anymore.

Putin is said to be ultra wealthy but he isn't freaky, but rather disciplined and systematic.
His background at the KGB probably.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by wonlasewonimi: 6:47pm On Jul 24, 2022
This Elon is a big risk to tesla
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Starlight252: 6:47pm On Jul 24, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

I pity your papa
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Praxis758: 6:47pm On Jul 24, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

But your parents were married before birthing you.
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Munzy14(m): 6:49pm On Jul 24, 2022
Mariangeles:

Remember that lady who wanted to marry her sister's husband, and you lipsrsealed grin
God!
I supported her, since it was a love and marriage case..Mana a ga hu m A support if it was for just a fling.

You eeeh...smh
You no dey forget o.. cheesy

Nke a di iche naa..Elon was taking advantage just like he enjoys exploiting people.

Let me explain that marriage stuff, Countless times av seen couples being cat and rat, they divorced and any of her siblings aluo onye ahu, and they become this cute couple living happy you will even admire.

I just pray to meet my woman sha..Ike akuko na i repeat marriage a di hu m. grin grin
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Munzy14(m): 6:52pm On Jul 24, 2022
Sirkingsnado:

Take him serious at your own peril..grin grin

Every man need a woman...God isn't foolish for creating two opposite humans..

If not for anything, companionship which you will understand when you get older being single.
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by samuelson06(m): 6:52pm On Jul 24, 2022
McOluOmo:
if I'm ur friend and ur girlfriend is a prostitute..I'll fvck her well well,

guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

One bullet and we settle it undecided
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by McOluOmo: 6:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
samuelson06:

One bullet and we settle it undecided
that bullet will definitely come from my 4
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Mariangeles(f): 6:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
Munzy14:

God!
I supported her, since it was a love and marriage case..Mana a ga hu m A support if it was for just a fling.

You eeeh...smh
You no dey forget o.. cheesy

Nke a di iche naa..Elon was taking advantage just like he enjoys exploiting people.

Let me explain that marriage stuff, Countless times av seen couples being cat and rat, they divorced and any of her siblings aluo onye ahu, and they become this cute couple living happy you will even admire.

I just pray to meet my woman sha..Ike akuko na i repeat marriage a di hu m. grin grin

I si God? grin grin
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Christistruth00: 6:57pm On Jul 24, 2022
Elon Musk has serious Issues
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by SavageResponse(m): 6:57pm On Jul 24, 2022
Like father like son!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

“I'm Dead, I Can't Pay" - Lady Tells Loan App That Posted Her ‘Obituary’ (Video) / Students Shut Down Shoprite In Ogun Over Xenophobia In South Africa / Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.