Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,229 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Breaking: See What You Wish Nigerians. Walahi, You're Wicked - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: See What You Wish Nigerians. Walahi, You're Wicked (2319 Views)

Tinubu: When Atiku Says "Walahi Talahi", He Means "Na Lie I Lie" (Video) / Breaking!!! See What IPMAN & NUPENG Are Saying About Fuel Scarcity / APC Government Does Not Wish Nigerians Well - Arewa Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: See What You Wish Nigerians. Walahi, You're Wicked by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 02, 2022
We have watched millions die. We have watched thousands Killed and many kidnapped. We have buried millions and cried on end in the faces of our loved dead ones. What would make a reasonable Nigerian say Tinubu for president if he/she is not cursed and doomed for early graves? I pity Nigerians. I pity our children whose future is already bloodied. For one or two persons to summon courage to say Tinubu, it speaks volumes of the demonic operation and hate we have for ourselves and our Nation. Oh, my people perish for lack of vision.
God has given us another chance to live like better humans and stop the pains APC has brought but some people are telling God, "we want to die. Let us alone. If Buhari does not kill me, Tinubu must kill me." You need help.
Most people bandits Killed or kidnapped voted for Buhari. They never believed they would be killed or kidnapped. So, don't make a mistake that will end the lives of others. Let's join hands and save Nigerians from the old thieves sucking Nigerian bloods. Save your children, save your nation. You're the swords in the heart of Nigeria. Just see what you wish your nation. I weep for our children.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: See What You Wish Nigerians. Walahi, You're Wicked by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
Just imagine this dead as a president. Isn't a nightmare?

7 Likes

Re: Breaking: See What You Wish Nigerians. Walahi, You're Wicked by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 02, 2022
You're wicked

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: See What You Wish Nigerians. Walahi, You're Wicked by Iykopee(m): 9:14pm On Aug 02, 2022
grin grin grin Tinubu shakes intermittently like a possessed Calabar dog with an IQ of a witchcraft grin

11 Likes

Re: Breaking: See What You Wish Nigerians. Walahi, You're Wicked by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 02, 2022
I tire ooo

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: See What You Wish Nigerians. Walahi, You're Wicked by ZombieTAMER: 9:56pm On Aug 02, 2022
Tinubu is Buhari pro Max

Nigeria is at the brink

7 Likes

Re: Breaking: See What You Wish Nigerians. Walahi, You're Wicked by Coolsperm: 10:17pm On Aug 02, 2022
Why are Yoruba Muslims pigs (YMP ) supporting this walking corps

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: See What You Wish Nigerians. Walahi, You're Wicked by Nobody: 4:34am On Aug 03, 2022
I tire ooo

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: See What You Wish Nigerians. Walahi, You're Wicked by Nobody: 5:13am On Aug 03, 2022
Nigeria is a country of too many wicked people.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: See What You Wish Nigerians. Walahi, You're Wicked by PenSniper: 6:17am On Aug 03, 2022
sanusideunifier:
We have watched millions die. We have watched thousands Killed and many kidnapped. We have buried millions and cried on end in the faces of our loved dead ones. What would make a reasonable Nigerian say Tinubu for president if he/she is not cursed and doomed for early graves? I pity Nigerians. I pity our children whose future is already bloodied. For one or two persons to summon courage to say Tinubu, it speaks volumes of the demonic operation and hate we have for ourselves and our Nation. Oh, my people perish for lack of vision.
God has given us another chance to live like better humans and stop the pains APC has brought but some people are telling God, "we want to die. Let us alone. If Buhari does not kill me, Tinubu must kill me." You need help.
Most people bandits Killed or kidnapped voted for Buhari. They never believed they would be killed or kidnapped. So, don't make a mistake that will end the lives of others. Let's join hands and save Nigerians from the old thieves sucking Nigerian bloods. Save your children, save your nation. You're the swords in the heart of Nigeria. Just see what you wish your nation. I weep for our children.

Nwa Osu
Re: Breaking: See What You Wish Nigerians. Walahi, You're Wicked by Mrkindness: 7:40am On Aug 03, 2022
Coolsperm:
Why are Yoruba Muslims pigs (YMP ) supporting this walking corps
as long he is a Muslim even if he is from Niger republic or Chad they don't mind.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: See What You Wish Nigerians. Walahi, You're Wicked by Promisesmiling(m): 7:42am On Aug 03, 2022
ASO ROCK ain't no Elderly Home ... Shaky shaky agbadorian lord

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: See What You Wish Nigerians. Walahi, You're Wicked by nabiz(m): 7:58am On Aug 03, 2022
sanusideunifier:
sincerely this is WICKEDNESS. THE WORLD WILL NOT STOP LAUGHING AT NIGERIA

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: See What You Wish Nigerians. Walahi, You're Wicked by pointblank247(m): 8:57am On Aug 03, 2022
I use only kind words when addressing or talking to an elderly person, but in this case i have problems with understand what chief Tinubu still want with power, he has money, he is a political Godfather, etc.

What does he really want ?
Re: Breaking: See What You Wish Nigerians. Walahi, You're Wicked by Totilopussylick(m): 10:17am On Aug 03, 2022
Politicians in Nigeria don't have a retirement age tongue

It is all about life and death cheesy tongue cheesy.
Re: Breaking: See What You Wish Nigerians. Walahi, You're Wicked by Dangrace01: 10:18am On Aug 03, 2022
Re: Breaking: See What You Wish Nigerians. Walahi, You're Wicked by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
It's pathetic.
Re: Breaking: See What You Wish Nigerians. Walahi, You're Wicked by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 03, 2022
Lol
Re: Breaking: See What You Wish Nigerians. Walahi, You're Wicked by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 05, 2022
You're very wicked

Re: Breaking: See What You Wish Nigerians. Walahi, You're Wicked by gabolak(m): 12:50pm On Aug 05, 2022
May God help us
Re: Breaking: See What You Wish Nigerians. Walahi, You're Wicked by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2022
But do these supporters of this deadman reason?

(1) (Reply)

Transformation Of Anambra Public Schools By Peter Obi (pictures) / Chimaroke Nnamani Stole $41.8 Million From Enugu - FBI / Bantupage January Poll:peter Obi Dominates In Abuja, NC,SE AND SS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.