Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

What Do Girls Want From Us Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Girls Want From Us Men? (915 Views)

When Girls Want Sex, They Cant Hide It. My Experience[pix +18] / LADIES WEAK POINT – 6 Secret Places Girls Want You To Touch In Her Body That Wil / Top 10 Things Lagos Girls Want For Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Girls Want From Us Men? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 24, 2022
Girls come out of their houses every single day scouting, researching, observing, searching aggressively for a man!
Yes I said it, I have 6 sisters so I understand that gender more than anything. My initial understanding was that they where searching for love and a life partner but I have since realized that such things rarely exists as they mostly only want a life partner when they are aging and have sucked as many penis available on earth so they settle for one mumu and then pretend to love him.

So my curiosity now is , once a man who matches their criteria walks past them, what truly do they want from him? Is it serx or money?

Because I don’t think it’s just money at this point, I think these girls really want Gbola so much but are very coded about it. Girls is it money or gbola you’re really after?
Re: What Do Girls Want From Us Men? by Theweb: 10:27pm On Jul 24, 2022
They need financial and emotional support from men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Girls Want From Us Men? by omotoso1989(m): 10:36pm On Jul 24, 2022
They are ur enemies,they plan to do u bad.they use sex as a weapon to destroy the men.after achieving dat goal with a man,they move onto another.the man will be thinking they love him but not So.secondly,they marry rich guys to bring then down too,when they're never done,they still stay with the man.u will discover they stay with the rich ones for years targeting their downfall.they might stay with a man for 30 yrs just to bring him down.the day they achieve their goal,they rests.

3 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Want From Us Men? by PerfectStranger(m): 10:40pm On Jul 24, 2022
Most are after our life.
Re: What Do Girls Want From Us Men? by Sammy101111(m): 7:42am On Jul 25, 2022
What do women really want.
Re: What Do Girls Want From Us Men? by Medianna(f): 9:16am On Jul 25, 2022
So you're indirectly telling us that your have 6 sisters and non of them is responsible enough to make you sister a good side in women??
*sigh*
Re: What Do Girls Want From Us Men? by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 25, 2022
omotoso1989:
They are ur enemies,they plan to do u bad.they use sex as a weapon to destroy the men.after achieving dat goal with a man,they move onto another.the man will be thinking they love him but not So.secondly,they marry rich guys to bring then down too,when they're never done,they still stay with the man.u will discover they stay with the rich ones for years targeting their downfall.they might stay with a man for 30 yrs just to bring him down.the day they achieve their goal,they rests.

Lol we should make a thread dedicated to this your analysis bro. Can you do it and then tag me? Men need to be liberated from these witches. I once shed light on something similar and it went viral.
Re: What Do Girls Want From Us Men? by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 25, 2022
Medianna:
So you're indirectly telling us that your have 6 sisters and non of them is responsible enough to make you sister a good side in women??
*sigh*

My dear women lowkey hate men, they truly want to destroy men. When they see you focused they start making sure they distract you with every opportunity, once you’re rich they try to use and waste your money. I can never be with a woman in this life outside serx related situations

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Want From Us Men? by Bluezy13(m): 10:02am On Jul 25, 2022
Hmmm...

You have irresponsible sisters.
Re: What Do Girls Want From Us Men? by Nyascobar1414: 10:45am On Jul 25, 2022
Apart from s£x I wonder what any sane man would be doing with a woman...

Simps(Real men) are the ones that take these women serious,thats why they are always destroyed at last...

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Want From Us Men? by Medianna(f): 11:42am On Jul 25, 2022
Badboibipo:

My dear women lowkey hate men, they truly want to destroy men. When they see you focused they start making sure they distract you with every opportunity, once you’re rich they try to use and waste your money. I can never be with a woman in this life outside serx related situations
Na kettle dey call pot black.
A well received speech from a man who love women somuch so that he cannot see her beyond sex object.
Abeg enough of the ostrich mentality. Who is fooling who?

(1) (Reply)

Let The Anticipation Begin Guys. It's Gonna Be Crazy (pics) / Why Doesn't Anybody Talk About The Blackpill? / Marriage in a nutshell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.