Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

2023: Seems The South South Can't Wait To Repay TINUBU - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Seems The South South Can't Wait To Repay TINUBU (4127 Views)

2023: Onanuga Urge Buhari To Repay Tinubu's Support, Atiku's Aide Replies / APC Should Repay Tinubu’s Sacrifice With Presidential Ticket — Ondo Support Grou / The South Can't Survive Without The North -What Do You Think? (2) (3) (4)

Re: 2023: Seems The South South Can't Wait To Repay TINUBU by Moh247: 11:36pm On Jul 24, 2022
Gandollar:
What statistics? Are we not Nigerians?

Kano, Katsina ,, Kaduna. Has more dollar billionaires and millionaires than SouthEast

Just one single point of the numerous stats
Re: 2023: Seems The South South Can't Wait To Repay TINUBU by Vulturereloaded: 11:42pm On Jul 24, 2022
Moh247:

Kano, Katsina ,, Kaduna. Has more dollar billionaires and millionaires than SouthEast

Dollar billionares through corruption and control of Niger delta oil blocks?

How does the wealth trickle down to the poor? How come they have more out of school children than the entire country.

Re: 2023: Seems The South South Can't Wait To Repay TINUBU by Gandollar(f): 11:46pm On Jul 24, 2022
Moh247:

The billionaires and millions drowned by the poverty and despondency in the air he breathes, that one na big man?

Do you want to compare such with the Igbo culture of circulating wealth through business apprenticeship from generation to generation?

Have you been to any of our native communities?

I'm embarrassed you are using dollar billionaires who never cared to use it to better the lives of their masses but used poverty as a tool to effectively manipulate them, as a yardstick for wealth.

This is Why most of you support Tinubu. He is elitist and will only make more elites if he accidentally finds himself there, to the detriment of the real people.

Re: 2023: Seems The South South Can't Wait To Repay TINUBU by Gandollar(f): 11:50pm On Jul 24, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

Dollar billionares through corruption and control of Niger delta oil blocks?

How does the wealth trickle down to the poor? How come they have more out of school children than the entire country.
Exactly! I was embarrassed at such comparison. Imagine that!

Re: 2023: Seems The South South Can't Wait To Repay TINUBU by Moh247: 11:51pm On Jul 24, 2022
Gandollar:
The billionaires and millions drowned by the poverty and despondency in the air he breathes, that one na big man?

Do you want to compare such with the Igbo culture of circulating wealth through business apprenticeship from generation to generation?

I'm embarrassed you are using dollar billionaires who never cared to use it to better the lives of their masses but used poverty as a tool to effectively manipulate them, as a yardstick for wealth.

This is Why most of you support Tinubu. He is elitist and will only make more elites if he accidentally finds himself there, to the detriment of the real people.

We are talking statistics not fantasy.... I also wish my city is the richest in the world but it isn't like that.... So what does SouthEast have verified comparative advantage over Northwest
Re: 2023: Seems The South South Can't Wait To Repay TINUBU by Gandollar(f): 11:53pm On Jul 24, 2022
Anyway, back to the topic.

For Tinubu and SS, it's been no love lost. Ayiri Emani alone can't guarantee him 10,000 votes from the region.

Re: 2023: Seems The South South Can't Wait To Repay TINUBU by Gandollar(f): 11:57pm On Jul 24, 2022
Moh247:

We are talking statistics not fantasy.... I also wish my city is the richest in the world but it isn't like that.... So what does SouthEast have verified comparative advantage over Northwest
Why northwest when North is the object of comparison anyway?

There is nothing fantasying about my post. You know they are the truth.

You have the statistics you speak about posted above for you. What other yardstick are you arguing with?
Re: 2023: Seems The South South Can't Wait To Repay TINUBU by Vulturereloaded: 12:19am On Jul 25, 2022
Gandollar:
Anyway, back to the topic.

For Tinubu and SS, it's been no love lost. Ayiri Emani alone can't guarantee him 10,000 votes from the region.

The entire south will vote based on the scorecard of APC at the center.

For the north, Atiku is banking on their lack of exposure. Tinubu is banking on their poverty and deprivation.

For Peter Obi, there will be an awakening of the educated North, sensitising their people for libration.

Re: 2023: Seems The South South Can't Wait To Repay TINUBU by PapaHadum: 1:10am On Jul 25, 2022
udele1:

Shouldn't the war favour Nigeria, if a sensible government and party was in power?

So Ukraine war is now the reason APC failed on all it promised?

Even those kidnapped in the train was done by Ukraine. Kuje prison break too. grin grin grin

Hahahahaha

Common sense is never common.

I overheard Fashola giving APC pass mark on National TV.

Nigerians are groaning under wasteful spending of APC and they will make a statement with their PVC when the time comes.

I come in peace as an #Obidient.

Re: 2023: Seems The South South Can't Wait To Repay TINUBU by udele1: 1:27am On Jul 25, 2022
PapaHadum:

Hahahahaha

Common sense is never common.

I overheard Fashola giving APC pass mark on National TV.

Nigerians are groaning under wasteful spending of APC and they will make a statement with their PVC when the time comes.

I come in peace as an #Obidient.

You mean the clown fashola that have already seen the defeat of APC in 2023? grin

Re: 2023: Seems The South South Can't Wait To Repay TINUBU by Karemarealty288(m): 4:48am On Jul 25, 2022
udele1:

IPOB is a criminal organisation, set up by Igbo fraudsters in Europe to milk igbos, while destroying the region.

Do you know what it means to live in Europe for 1 month without earning an income?

Now calculate 8 years by 4000 euros, this will tell you how much the IPOB leadership have earned from this scam.

This is salary they earn from Nnamdi Kanu that takes all, after paying them.

Depth.....insightful

Re: 2023: Seems The South South Can't Wait To Repay TINUBU by Karemarealty288(m): 4:50am On Jul 25, 2022
Gandollar:

Tell them...

Re: 2023: Seems The South South Can't Wait To Repay TINUBU by Almaigaa: 6:03am On Jul 25, 2022
udele1:
I don't need to worry about the SE, we all know APC won't get 1 vote.

But it seems the South South is ready to repay Tinubu for his role against jonathan in 2015.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nEAjQbFbPo

I won't be wrong to say Peter Obi and Ifeanyi Okowa will share part of SE and SS votes as " BROTHERS ".

Seeing APC fail will be a huge relief to the middle belt.

Let's say Atiku gets 50% of the North, while Obi takes 50%.

The economic reality will make anybody from the SW who is not benefiting directly from government, look stupid to vote APC.

Like a parent of 3-4 kids, whose finances have been wrecked in 8 years, will go to vote APC because of Tinubu?

Well if they want more punishment, then so be it.

But it's obvious that Tinubu will not only fund Atikus campaign, but that of Peter Obi as well.

You say, Peter Obi will get 50% votes in the North, who will vote him? I guarantee you this, Peter Obi won't get 10k votes, out of the millions of votes from the North. From the 10k votes, none of them will be a Northerner. No Northerner will ever vote an Igbo man. It's not possible.

Re: 2023: Seems The South South Can't Wait To Repay TINUBU by Masturbator2020: 8:53am On Jul 25, 2022
udele1:

But it seems the South South is ready to repay Tinubu for his role against jonathan in 2015.

I won't be wrong to say Peter Obi and Ifeanyi Okowa will share part of SE and SS votes as " BROTHERS ".

The economic reality will make anybody from the SW who is not benefiting directly from government, look stupid to vote APC.

Like a parent of 3-4 kids, whose finances have been wrecked in 8 years, will go to vote APC because of Tinubu?

But it's obvious that Tinubu will not only fund Atikus campaign, but that of Peter Obi as well.
Even delta state self won't vote okowa.
Re: 2023: Seems The South South Can't Wait To Repay TINUBU by Vulturereloaded: 8:56am On Jul 25, 2022
Almaigaa:

You say, Peter Obi will get 50% votes in the North, who will vote him? I guarantee you this, Peter Obi won't get 10k votes, out of the millions of votes from the North. From the 10k votes, none of them will be a Northerner. No Northerner will ever vote an Igbo man. It's not possible.

Even when their condition is worsened by northern leaders?

I believe they are tired of suffering by now.

Re: 2023: Seems The South South Can't Wait To Repay TINUBU by Aldol: 9:00am On Jul 25, 2022
Moh247:

Ibos and politics..... Oil and water

This seem like genetic mutation

Ethnicity of 30 million people scattered accross Nigeria yet No President for 56 years no VP, or Speaker for 40 years

This people are a case to study

The level of primitive childish Campaign in Obi Presidency bid is an evidence why Eastern region SouthSouth have always rejected them, from Edwin Clark to Wike

This comment na sniper shot o, chai
Re: 2023: Seems The South South Can't Wait To Repay TINUBU by Eniitankorede: 9:00am On Jul 25, 2022
udele1:

Stupid analysis this early morning again. How will Obi get anything from the north with all the bad market given him by CAN? And how will a sensible child of Oduduwa who is not a bastard will vote Peter Obi?
Re: 2023: Seems The South South Can't Wait To Repay TINUBU by Vulturereloaded: 9:03am On Jul 25, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Stupid analysis this early morning again. How will Obi get anything from the north with all the bad market given him by CAN? And how will a sensible child of Oduduwa who is not a bastard will vote Peter Obi?

Is it not a bastard that will watch fulani kill his own and ask where are the cows? grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DTi1L6gxlk

Watch fulani kill yoruba christians and still agree to remove christians from the party ticket. Thats equal to spitting on their graves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1inIAL0Kbd8

Only a bastard hides his identity.

The North will shock you.

Re: 2023: Seems The South South Can't Wait To Repay TINUBU by KikBuhari2Daura: 9:09am On Jul 25, 2022
kiss kiss
Theweb:
Hmm
Re: 2023: Seems The South South Can't Wait To Repay TINUBU by Eniitankorede: 9:22am On Jul 25, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

Is it not a bastard that will watch fulani kill his own and ask where are the cows? grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DTi1L6gxlk

Watch fulani kill yoruba christians and still agree to remove christians from the party ticket. Thats equal to spitting on their graves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1inIAL0Kbd8

Only a bastard hides his identity.

The North will shock you.

If your obituary thinks he can win without Fulani in NIGERIA he is deceiving himself. He must be drinking nkpurum mirin.
Re: 2023: Seems The South South Can't Wait To Repay TINUBU by Vulturereloaded: 9:24am On Jul 25, 2022
Eniitankorede:

If your obituary thinks he can win without Fulani in NIGERIA he is deceiving himself. He must be drinking nkpurum mirin.

There more Nigerians living under 1 dollar a day, than the entire fulani in the world.

So because tinubu wants fulani votes, he will watch them slaughter his people?

That shows he is not qualified to lead.
Re: 2023: Seems The South South Can't Wait To Repay TINUBU by Eniitankorede: 9:29am On Jul 25, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

There more Nigerians living under 1 dollar a day, than the entire fulani in the world.

So because tinubu wants fulani votes, he will watch them slaughter his people?

That shows he is not qualified to lead.

Is Tinubu in government? Don’t you have brain to think?
Re: 2023: Seems The South South Can't Wait To Repay TINUBU by Princeoflagos10: 9:32am On Jul 25, 2022
Moh247:

Lol...few peeps out of multitude...you funny brr...what bout human capital development...Will you compare human capital development of the SE to the NW....?
Re: 2023: Seems The South South Can't Wait To Repay TINUBU by Vulturereloaded: 9:33am On Jul 25, 2022
Eniitankorede:

So he needs to be in government to admit that fulani killed his people?

He needs to be in government to ensure the interest of yoruba christians are protected in APC?
Re: 2023: Seems The South South Can't Wait To Repay TINUBU by Princeoflagos10: 9:33am On Jul 25, 2022
Eniitankorede:

He is campaigning under the Party in Power...and he play a major role in bringing this calamity of a government!!...So all these attack should be expected!

Re: 2023: Seems The South South Can't Wait To Repay TINUBU by Idiotseverywher: 9:34am On Jul 25, 2022
Almaigaa:

. Do northerners think Peter obi or any Igbo man is expecting vote from the North? 45% of the votes obi will likely get is from Igbos , south south Christians, staying in the North, Igbos are everywhere, so let no Northerner make mouth that they will not vote Igbo, Igbos too will not vote Northerner, are they more populated than Igbos, with this new innovation let see how they will get that 2m votes without incidence form
Re: 2023: Seems The South South Can't Wait To Repay TINUBU by zolajpower: 9:39am On Jul 25, 2022
udele1:

Look at hownyou mention okowa like a savior grin I beg remove okowa from the equation. Okowa ke spit
Re: 2023: Seems The South South Can't Wait To Repay TINUBU by Vulturereloaded: 9:42am On Jul 25, 2022
zolajpower:

Look at hownyou mention okowa like a savior grin I beg remove okowa from the equation. Okowa ke spit

Okowa and Peter Obi are brothers, so they cant attack each other.

Atiku will get some votes in the SE and SS because of okowa.

But will tinubu and Shetima get any? NO.
Re: 2023: Seems The South South Can't Wait To Repay TINUBU by Owontime: 9:47am On Jul 25, 2022
IPOB always trying to attach with the South South.
The South South will vote for any party that suits their interests but I can assure you it won't be IPOB party ( Labour Party)
Re: 2023: Seems The South South Can't Wait To Repay TINUBU by Vulturereloaded: 9:51am On Jul 25, 2022
Owontime:
IPOB always trying to attach with the South South.
The South South will vote for any party that suits their interests but I can assure you it won't be IPOB party ( Labour Party)

Go and tell ifeanyi okowa and Amechi that they are not igbo. grin grin grin

I can tell you that Peter obi has the SE and SS already.

Re: 2023: Seems The South South Can't Wait To Repay TINUBU by Almaigaa: 10:19am On Jul 25, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. Do northerners think Peter obi or any Igbo man is expecting vote from the North? 45% of the votes obi will likely get is from Igbos , south south Christians, staying in the North, Igbos are everywhere, so let no Northerner make mouth that they will not vote Igbo, Igbos too will not vote Northerner, are they more populated than Igbos, with this new innovation let see how they will get that 2m votes without incidence form

It's a known fact that IGBO only constitute 5% of the entire voters in this Country. While the North alone constitute over 60% of this Country's registered voters. The whole Northern block votes will go to the candidate that will emerge President and that candidate is not IGBO.

Igbo's 5% votes will be shared between Tinubu and Atiku. It is a known fact that, Igbo don't like themselves. They will never vote Peter Obi. Forget the noice IPOB are making online, to gather support for Peter Obi.

The real Igbo will work against Peter Obi. Check most of the fake Bishops that attend APC Vice Presidential unveiling. Most of them are Igbo. They did that to so that, Peter Obi will not smell Asso Rock. grin grin
Re: 2023: Seems The South South Can't Wait To Repay TINUBU by MrFinbarr(m): 10:20am On Jul 25, 2022
Almaigaa:

This shows the level of unnecessary hate in your hearts against Igbos, same people who massively gave their votes to Atiku, a northern in 2019. Yet, y'all will come here and attribute hatred to Igbos. The hypocrisy and stvpidity of you guys is very disgusting.

FFK Furiously Reacts As US President, Joe Biden Fails To Congratulate Tinubu / Benue State So Far / I Am From Portharcourt And Proud Igbo- Sabinus

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64