Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 (20814 Views)

Obaseki: No Right-Thinking Person Will Vote APC, Obidients Will Run Out Of Steam / No Right Thinking Nigerian Will See This And Not Vote Obi(pics) / Is Fashola Right To Say We Only Need Sanitizers For Bacteria And Not Viruses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 by Racoon(m): 12:13am On Jul 25, 2022
Fashola: "Right-thinking Nigerians will vote for APC in 2023 — we have served efficiently"

Babatunde Fashola, minister of works and housing, says right-thinking Nigerians will vote for the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the 2023 general election. Fashola said this when he featured on Sunday Politics, a Channels TV programme.

The minister was asked about Nigerians’ perception of the APC and if the party will be re-elected for the presidency in 2023.

Responding, Fashola said the party will be re-elected based on what it has done for Nigerians, compared to previous governments.

“Nigerians have had the opportunity of two governments,” he said. On a very deep reflection, right-thinking and well-meaning Nigerians will re-elect our party into governance, I am optimistic about that.

“I think we have served this country as efficiently as we can in the most difficult of times. No government has faced COVID; we did.

No government has faced a global scarcity of resources caused by a war in which we are not involved; we did and we are still managing that economy, providing hope and sustainability. I’m optimistic that we will win.”

The minister who also spoke on the recent spat between Bola Tinubu, presidential candidate of the APC, and Atiku Abubakar, standard bearer of the PDP, and advised them to settle their differences.

“The exchange of words, at best, I will call it a stumble. They should quickly recalibrate,” he said.
https://www.thecable.ng/fashola-right-thinking-nigerians-will-vote-for-apc-in-2023-we-have-served-efficiently/amp

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 by Racoon(m): 12:16am On Jul 25, 2022
Dunning Kruger Effect; "Wherein incompetent people do not only fail to realize their incompetence but consider themselves more competent than anyone else."

"It’s distressing that even otherwise clear-sighted people who recognize that the APC is a clear and present danger to Nigeria that are the core constituents of the conscienceless gang of villains that got us to where we are now are seduced by the rhetoric of inevitability of APC’s self-succession.

Let’s not allow APC to propagandize us into accepting that their internal politics is our national politics.We should instead be asking them to account for the incalculable injuries they’ve collectively inflicted on our economy, our freedoms, our national emotions, and for reversing whatever little progress we were making before they took over."
https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2022/01/apcs-propaganda-to-exclude-other.html?m=1

199 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 by Omoslim26: 12:17am On Jul 25, 2022
Chai this people dey really take Nigerians for granted oo.

442 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 by obasiken: 12:21am On Jul 25, 2022
Providing stable Electricity is now Rocket science.

360 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 by Babaken(m): 12:38am On Jul 25, 2022
Is very obvious that this people don't know what Nigerians are passing through.

240 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 by Racoon(m): 12:39am On Jul 25, 2022
This is see finish- the height of insensitivity and irresponsibility. These idiots in government really live in a different world

However, this what happens when the affairs and the responsibility administering of a complex country is handed over to a gang of desperate dumbass power mongers who thrive only on lies, deceit & propaganda.

246 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 by NigeriaIsDoomed: 12:44am On Jul 25, 2022
These evil, wicked and animalistic criminals lie without fearing God. Even the devil is afraid of these wicked things who identify themselves as APC members.
Fashola remember tomorrow!

190 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 by GadgetsRus: 1:16am On Jul 25, 2022
Buhari has done his bit and posterity will judge him.

It's now over to you citizens to take advantage of his electoral reform law to begin to elect people you are certain can handle each rotten part of this country called Nigeria and save it from the monsters holding it down and sabotaging every effort to free it from their stranglehold even in this administration.

I salute Buhari....

It takes a man with a heart of steel, focus, and a vision to be able to tell off the thieves that connived to bring him into power hoping he will hand over keys to the treasury to them to continue milking and thereafter annoint and handover to them.

Oles

https://www.nairaland.com/7243652/obidiently-yours-pres-muhammad-buhari

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 by pragmstism: 1:29am On Jul 25, 2022
APC government needs to apologise to nigerians for all the insecurity,tribal and religious sentiments they have promoted and for destroying the economy.

111 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 by JoeNL22(m): 1:59am On Jul 25, 2022
Racoon:
Fashola: Right-thinking Nigerians will vote for APC in 2023 — we have served efficiently

https://www.thecable.ng/fashola-right-thinking-nigerians-will-vote-for-apc-in-2023-we-have-served-efficiently/amp
#GetYourPvc
#BeObidient
#BeYusful
I am not a Right-thinking but a left-thinking Nigerian. Hence I will vote for obi.

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 by Vickym1(f): 2:06am On Jul 25, 2022
Fashola may Nigeria happen to u and may u feel what Nigerians are feeling now.

123 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 by dollytino4real(f): 6:19am On Jul 25, 2022
Yes o! Una don try wella, I bought to-to seed kind of egg last nite for 100 naira, I almost cried because b4 I will not buy it even if dem give me 20 naira

10 Likes

Re: Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 by WATCHOVER(m): 6:22am On Jul 25, 2022
Fashola is the Most Useless Minister Nigeria ever had.
NA lecturer work fit am not governance.

97 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 by Obidient4life2: 6:22am On Jul 25, 2022
Thunder....

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 by mycar: 6:24am On Jul 25, 2022
I think say as this man quiet since,him get shame and self worth. Why is he talking ?
I dey shame for am

82 Likes

Re: Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 by Tochi3(m): 6:29am On Jul 25, 2022
This is an insult on Nigerians

64 Likes

Re: Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 by Obidatti2023s(m): 6:31am On Jul 25, 2022
Lmfao cheesy

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 by kenzysmith: 6:32am On Jul 25, 2022
Mental I'll thinking Nigerians will vote for Apc

10 Likes

Re: Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 by dynicks(m): 6:34am On Jul 25, 2022
Fashola's integrity right now....

Baba me wey be your integrity dey shame for you like this..!!.....The level wey u don place me now, dey pitiful and pathetic..
Make una dey fear God kwanu!...

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 by Winningbot: 6:36am On Jul 25, 2022

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 by Gten(m): 6:36am On Jul 25, 2022
This man is high

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 by adioolayi(m): 6:36am On Jul 25, 2022
"Religion should leave the public space and go back to where it belong, homes and religious centres...Our democracy has evolved to a point I will like certain hypothesis to be tested"

-Babatunde Raji Fashola.

When this cerebral was spiting fire yesterday....the woke Nation were back to where they belong, trending BBNaija, a program that started about 2days ago and have successfully dwarf every noise of political revolution I thought have started from the media space.

We are not ready.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 by kettykin: 6:36am On Jul 25, 2022
It seems APC members and their supporters need a brain surgery and psychiatric test, this people are the most illogical people in the world

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 by Sucre6: 6:36am On Jul 25, 2022
You are such an idiot sir sad

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 by Brendaniel: 6:36am On Jul 25, 2022
And in Fashola's mind he feels he is talking right by saying this, if this is not insanity I don't know what else to call it, this one will open his mouth after 8 years of failed promises and destroying the works of previous administrations to tell us to support evil, when I say APC is a party designed from hell fire, people think I'm joking.

Fashola's reputation in the mud

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 by daygee12: 6:36am On Jul 25, 2022
We will all be alive to witness how far Pandora can go before we send them packing to their IPOB(UGM) Land
Re: Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 by FirstSon01: 6:36am On Jul 25, 2022
C
Re: Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 by WhatCanIsay(m): 6:37am On Jul 25, 2022
Lie

The significance of Tinubu having choosing a VP of the same faith is to show us that he doesn't care for the country Nigeria.

A man that has no atom of patriotism, love and care for the nation he wants to lead. He sees Nigeria as a dead meat that needs to be disemboweled for her meat. A vulture dancing for her carcass.

Our vote in 2023 is to tell them that Nigeria is not yet dead. To tell them that we are ready to hear the cry of our mother Nigeria, and release her from the hands of her prisoners.

Fashola, you are a jailer to Nigeria, we right thinking Nigerians are coming to break the chains you have on the neck of the nation.

11 Likes

Re: Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 by yeebade: 6:37am On Jul 25, 2022
Werey

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 by vincentjk(m): 6:37am On Jul 25, 2022
I won't vote apc in 2023, if you like call me left thinking Nigerian na you sabi.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 25, 2022
APC for the ticket, aso Rock here we come kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kano State Government Constructs Fountain On Site Of Demolished Monument. / Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 / Mbu’s Order To Policemen To Kill Barbaric, Lawless – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.