Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,144 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Extinct Businesses - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Extinct Businesses (358 Views)

Investors In Need Of Businesses To Fund / Well Paying Side Businesses That You Don’t Know Existed / Legit Businesses I Can Start With 100k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Extinct Businesses by Zico777(m): 12:13am On Jul 25, 2022
Good morning Nairalanders, can we share one or two small businesses that have gone into extinction in Nigeria?

Back in the day there were some small businesses that were very popular almost everywhere u turn u'll see people engaging in them.

In the mid 90s toast bread business was an in-thing then.

In the early 2000 it was phone call business.

Kindly drop an input let's learn from your contributions.
Re: Extinct Businesses by Seniorwriter(m): 12:38am On Jul 25, 2022
Chemists shops....now it's fully upgraded to pharmacy shops.

@Seniorwriter

1 Like

Re: Extinct Businesses by DispatcherLagos: 1:33am On Jul 25, 2022
Cyber cafe business.....I remember when we have to queue up to browse in a cafe grin

1 Like

Re: Extinct Businesses by Zico777(m): 9:00am On Jul 25, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Cyber cafe business.....I remember when we have to queue up to browse in a cafe grin
Hmm so true o! People go there to browse and some go to make international call via the internet.

(1) (Reply)

10 Secret Apps That Pay You Real Money 2022 Update!!! / Sign Up And Claim Free $20 Usdt Trial Fund Asap / I Want To Pay Off A Loan But Don’t Know The Company Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.