Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

How To Infuse The Apple Effect Into Your Product,kill Competition And Sell Out F - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How To Infuse The Apple Effect Into Your Product,kill Competition And Sell Out F (202 Views)

How To Infuse The Apple Effect Into Your Product,kill Competition And Sell More / How To Sell Out This Christmas / Judesk.com Nairaland Customer Support-buy And Sell Your E-currencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Infuse The Apple Effect Into Your Product,kill Competition And Sell Out F by Wealthywalter1(m): 2:24am On Jul 25, 2022
How To Infuse The Apple Effect Into Your Product,Kill Competition And Sell Out Fast Even If Your Product Is Expensive Prt1

How does Apple manage to sell out despite the huge price placed on it's product?

How does Apple manage to die hard fans who stand hungry at their retail store to buy their latest gadget?

And how does a company move from the garage to becoming the first trillion company in the world?

..even if they bought one the previous year or are currently in debt..

The answers to these questions would SHOCK YOU and I'll tell you shortly..

But before I do, let me warn you..

What you are about to learn is TOTALLY DANGEROUS and can help you explode your sales by a MINUMUM of 200%

And it's so dangerous that it can backfire and bite you, if you don't DO IT RIGHT..

Here's what I mean:

If you take this explosives, I shall soon reveal to you and put them on a crappy, shitty product/service..

..you'll so fail and you may end up so broke that you beg to eat..

that's if you are not arrested by the Nigerian police. LoL.

What I'm about to share with you will ONLY WORK when you create or you sell EXCEPTIONAL PRODUCTS/SERVICE that actually help people solve their problems..

To add the "apple effect" to what you sell, you must first understand what you sell.

So the question is..

What does Apple really sell?

Is it electric gadgets?

Phones?

Ipad?

If you answered "yes" to this, then you missed it .

Apple doesn't sell PRODUCTS, apple sells an EXPERIENCE..

..The feeling of wealth, power,happiness and success..

Apple sells "class" "quality"..

All of Apples product are focused on creating and expanding on this experience..

Experiences are all about emotions.

Emotions are all about HOW PEOPLE FEEL..

And any company or product which evokes the greatest emotion dominates the market.

A while ago, I bought potatoes chips from some local vendor off the streets ..

And since I had them in excess I gave my friend some of it..

After crushing the thing, he asked me how much I bought it..

When I told him, he screamed!

He bought it at the mall for 3x the same amount!

I told him he payed for the smiling lady who opened the door for him, the air condition and the shopping cart..

And this is EXACTLY what Apple does..

They sell you "the experience" and the experience is an addictive one because people can almost kill for it..

When you see your friend use an Apple phone and how he brags about it's superiority to every other phone..

When you see your captivating photos from your friends phone..

When you see your favorite celebrity hold the latest version of the iphone..

Know for sure my friend that you are being sold on the Apple experience..

So How Does Apple Sell The Experience?

Apple does this in 3 ways:

I Emotional Trigger Marketing

II Dynamic Demo

III Celebrity Endorsement

Don't be scared, I'll explain them very quickly.

Emotional Trigger Marketing:

Have you ever seen an Apple ad?

Every second of the ad is selling you on the experience..

..the emotion of pride..

The pride of owning one of the most expensive gadget in the world..

To use EMOTIONAL TRIGGER marketing on your product, you must first understand human desires..

You must know what people REALLY WANT

For instance, people want products that would make them happy..

People want products that they can show off( pride)..

This is WHY guys buy Mercedes Benz.

Heck, it's not about "driving" but "arriving"..

This is WHY girls show off their Brazilian hair..

And this is WHY people buy the iphone..

To show they have "arrived"

It's more than a product, it's a symbol of success..

These desires are hidden deep inside people and you can't create them..

..but you can discover them, tap into them and connect them to your product..

So let's say you own a car wash, how do you infuse the Apple Effect into your product?

First, you must decide on the emotion you would love to ignite.

For this example, it's PRIDE- The feeling of owning something classic,powerful and high grade.

Talk of "ownership" "exclusivity" "vip"..

That feeling of chilling with the "big boys".

We want them to literally brag after coming to our car wash..

But to IGNITE this emotion, we must increase the perceived value of what we sell..

First, we divide our services into three:

1 Regular II Vip III Membership

For our regular members, we will get their contacts and offer them normal car washing service with discounts on Fridays and Saturdays.

Let's say we sell our regular services for N1,500 .

Every Friday and Saturday, we will send them specialized messages on Whatsapp or any social media

Something as simple as this:

Hi sparkers!

Sparkling Car Wash is giving the first 6 cars to visit us a whopping 30% discount for every car brought to us before 12 pm..

Be among the first sharp sparkman to chop this awoof now!

For our VIP Service, we will get their contact and offer them specialized service for N3,000 naira..

We will take them to our well lighted waiting room where they'll be entertained with fine wine, tasty music and colourful magazines to read..

While they are getting entertained, we will blow their stress away with the cool AC..

Then, we would ask them to fill their favorite day of the week where they would love their cars washed..

On that day we would send them messages like :

Hey Sparkers!

Since today is your special day, you can get your car sparkling clean for just 2,500 if you come before 3pm today.

And then we would upsell them on our GOLD membership which includes:

Free Home Delivery- Here, we'll have our agents pick up and deliver straight to their houses..

And because they are part of this GOLD membership we will wash their cars for FREE every time it's their birthday

As well as a free monthly car check, the investment for this service is pegged at N20,000 only for 5 trials..

If they choose to come over to the car wash, all the benefits applicable to the VIP still appeals to them..

You can DO THIS too in your business, just do some little tweaks..

And watch your sales skyrocket.

So let your imagination run wild.

In my next post, I'll show you HOW to use the Dynamic Demo to increase sales for your product EVEN if they are EXPENSIVE and you are new in business.

Don't miss out.

Peace And Love Always

Emmanuel Walter

(1) (Reply)

Diesel And Petroleum Products At Depot Price / Razor Wire BTO-22 - Razor Wire Fence / On Demand Taxi Booking App Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.