Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

60k - 90k Monthly To Write 2000 Words Of Articles -paid Daily - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 60k - 90k Monthly To Write 2000 Words Of Articles -paid Daily (585 Views)

Earn $750 Monthly To Post, Like And Comment On Post / Urgently Needed A Writer To Complete Thirty 2000+ Words For N30,000 / Get Paid Daily If You Can Do Puff Puff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

60k - 90k Monthly To Write 2000 Words Of Articles -paid Daily by wealthpreach(m): 2:48am On Jul 25, 2022
I am willing to pay 60k monthly for two articles daily(2000 words each). I will train you specifically to write good SEO articles to my taste(nothing difficult, just a 1-hour session).

With each new month, I'll be adding 10k. 60k for the first month - 70k for the second month - 80k for the third month, and 90k for the fourth month. The added monthly bonus depends on the quality of the article produced the previous month.

A beginner could take up this job, but you'll have to learn first--may take you just a week, I'll put you through.

Summary of the job

You will write 2 plagiarism-free articles of 2000 words daily (i use the google classroom tool to check articles, it's very effective in catching spun and paraphrased garbage--if you're hoping to paraphrase, don't waste your time)

For each new month, I'll keep adding 10k up till the fourth month. From the fourth month upwards, the pay will become fixed at 90k.

Send me a message if interested.

1 Like

Re: 60k - 90k Monthly To Write 2000 Words Of Articles -paid Daily by Birniwa(m): 2:53am On Jul 25, 2022
I'm interested. How do I contact you to show you some samples from my past work.

Thank you.
Re: 60k - 90k Monthly To Write 2000 Words Of Articles -paid Daily by sleekyjeva(m): 7:57am On Jul 25, 2022
wealthpreach:
I am willing to pay 60k monthly for two articles daily(2000 words each). I will train you specifically to write good SEO articles to my taste(nothing difficult, just a 1-hour session).

With each new month, I'll be adding 10k. 60k for the first month - 70k for the second month - 80k for the third month, and 90k for the fourth month. The added monthly bonus depends on the quality of the article produced the previous month.

A beginner could take up this job, but you'll have to learn first--may take you just a week, I'll put you through.

Summary of the job

You will write 2 plagiarism-free articles of 2000 words daily (i use the google classroom tool to check articles, it's very effective in catching spun and paraphrased garbage--if you're hoping to paraphrase, don't waste your time)

For each new month, I'll keep adding 10k up till the fourth month. From the fourth month upwards, the pay will become fixed at 90k.

I'm interested
Re: 60k - 90k Monthly To Write 2000 Words Of Articles -paid Daily by Karsun24(m): 8:58am On Jul 25, 2022
I am interested
Re: 60k - 90k Monthly To Write 2000 Words Of Articles -paid Daily by wealthpreach(m): 9:27am On Jul 25, 2022
Birniwa:
I'm interested. How do I contact you to show you some samples from my past work.

Thank you.

My signature.
Re: 60k - 90k Monthly To Write 2000 Words Of Articles -paid Daily by wealthpreach(m): 9:28am On Jul 25, 2022
Karsun24:
I am interested

How can we get in contact?
Re: 60k - 90k Monthly To Write 2000 Words Of Articles -paid Daily by wealthpreach(m): 6:13pm On Jul 26, 2022
sleekyjeva:

I'm interested

Get in touch
Re: 60k - 90k Monthly To Write 2000 Words Of Articles -paid Daily by mygee2(m): 2:22pm On Aug 18, 2022
wealthpreach:

Is the offer still available

Summary of the job

Re: 60k - 90k Monthly To Write 2000 Words Of Articles -paid Daily by akinjimiopeyemi(f): 7:53am On Nov 25, 2022
wealthpreach:
Am interested sir

Summary of the job

(1) (Reply)

I Just Made 7 Million Naira Luckily With Crypto. How Do I Invest? / Wise And Payoneer Funds Ibuy At Good Rate. / Who Knows This Machine That Makes 6 Dollars Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.