Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,995 members, 7,828,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy (20702 Views)

PDP Crisis: How G-5 Alliance May Affect Makinde’s Second-Term Bid / Aggressive Spending, Worsening FX Crisis" - How Naira Redesign Will Affect Econo / Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy by edungene7: 9:27am On Jul 25, 2022
Game of thrones It is obvious that if we must move forward as a nation all existing political structures must be destroyed because they were all built on personal interest and greed a new Nigeria is possible Osun has been librated Abuja is the next point of call
Re: PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy by kendocom: 9:40am On Jul 25, 2022
You cannot say God bless Nigeria and be voting Tinubu as president. They are two opposite situations
Faiththatworks:
I always start by making my bias very clear,I will vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu as the next President of Nigeria.
Back to the matter, when I posted on another thread by Senator Adeyeye that Alhaji Atiku is a selfish and treacherous human being,I wasn't expecting another thread to quickly confirm my statement.
Alhaji Atiku appointment of Governor Okowa only confirms my statement about him,he rewards only treacherous and selfish people like him.
What has Governor Okowa done nationally for PDP As a party since he joined it in 1999,I'm not talking about Delta politics,I mean for the PDP nationally,how many party chapters has he gone to quell squabbles,how many bigwigs from outside Delta state has he pulled into the the party,the man is so local that he can't even Interfer with Bayelsa politics.
As for Alhaji Atiku,he appears every 4 years to eat the Presidential rice on the platform of PDP,to the detriment of those who have laboured to put the party afloat.
I don't understand why this man didn't sacrifice his selfish ambition for the candidates of Southern Nigerian in the PDP.
No matter how much you criticize and curse the APC,by nominating Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu,the party has shown all those who work assissidously for it will be duly rewarded.
As for Governor Wike,I will advice he gives it to ATIKU and Okowa wotowoto,let him refuse to drop a dime of Rivers money for the presidential campaign,a man that refused to honour simple agreement will definitely find another excuse to renege on a bigger one.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy by Jack500: 9:42am On Jul 25, 2022
Brendaniel:

so forgivesness got Tinubu his ticket abi? issoright

You laboured abi you endured for 8 years the killings, hardship, sufferings from your slave masters only to be given a ticket Sowore also has.

Indeed common sense is not always common to some people.

What about you that got nothing after your 24 years slavery?
Re: PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy by Jack500: 9:46am On Jul 25, 2022
VULCAN:
Hausas faught and killed Yoruba's yesterday in Ibadan.

The same thing they do at least once a year in Lagos.

You have said nothing about it.

Igbos have NEVER fought their hosts in SW

Yet you show hatred to those who live peacefully in your midst but worship those who kill you from time to time.

WE KNOW WHO THE REAL SLAVES ARE

LOL

Stop saying nonsense, it was an hausa man that was killed
Re: PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy by bjdon: 9:47am On Jul 25, 2022
Wike's biggest mistake was to take on Obaseki. Nobody who has confronted Obaseki has won. Just ask Tinubu and Oshiomhole. He is intelligent and ruthless in equal measure
Re: PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy by akbonus: 9:52am On Jul 25, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Wike failed and he would learn from it, coming back stronger next time

Presidential ticket of opposition party of Africas largest Democracy is not a joke... Yet Wike came second in his first attempt only defeated by super hyper rich Atiku who has contested 6 times since 30 years

Next time Wike must control his emotions and bridle his tongue, he must learn to forgive easily like Jagaban and move on

JAGABAN?WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN HIM AND AMBOOO?EVEN WHEN BUHHARI PREVAILED ON THE MATTER,JAGA JAGA STILL NOR GREE AND YOU LIST HIM AMONGST THOSE THOSE THAT CAN FORGIVE?JUST WAIT AND SEE WHAT THAT CRIINAL DRUGEE WILL DO TO OSIBSNJO IF HE WINS THE PRESIDENCY,BUT GOD WILL NOT ALLOW HIM TO WIN.

Re: PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy by akbonus: 9:56am On Jul 25, 2022
JAMO84:
Before the parties Primaries, PDP Dundees, especially from South East, always come here to tell us about how APC will betray Yoruba, how Tinubu will be destroyed by the Fulani Caliphate. That scenerio eventually played out in the PDP. Igbo got seriously thrashed by the Sokoto Caliphate. Obi had to run to a mushroom party. Wike was lectured about politics 101, he will never recover from the blow he received from his Fulani slave masters.

As for us, we Laboured for just 8 years and got rewarded with the ticket to the highest office in the land, after being number 2 for the previous 8 years. Those that have been labouring in vain for 24 years got nothing, absolutely nothing. They had to deceive them with one fake Igbo from Delta State as a reward for 24 years of hard labour.

WHOSE LAND HAS BEEN CONQUERED IN NIGERIA SINCE THESE Fulani MISCREANTS CAME INTO THIS COUNTRY IN 1900?YERIBA LAND OF COURSE,AND THE ARE STILL CONQUERING.THE CANNOT COME TO THE SOUTH EXCEPT THE SAD WEST AND THHE ALMOST THROUGH WITH THE CONQUEST.YORUBAS ARE SLAVES NO TWO WAYS ABOUT IT.

WE KNOW THE REAL SLAVES

Re: PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy by Weathered: 9:58am On Jul 25, 2022
nairavsdollars:

https://independent.ng/how-ayu-obaseki-tambuwal-worked-against-wikes-vp-candidacy/

the member of PDP board of trustees who said Atiku would have reminded silent like Wike ended up revealing so much.
Re: PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy by akbonus: 10:09am On Jul 25, 2022
JAMO84:
Before the parties Primaries, PDP Dundees, especially from South East, always come here to tell us about how APC will betray Yoruba, how Tinubu will be destroyed by the Fulani Caliphate. That scenerio eventually played out in the PDP. Igbo got seriously thrashed by the Sokoto Caliphate. Obi had to run to a mushroom party. Wike was lectured about politics 101, he will never recover from the blow he received from his Fulani slave masters.

As for us, we Laboured for just 8 years and got rewarded with the ticket to the highest office in the land, after being number 2 for the previous 8 years. Those that have been labouring in vain for 24 years got nothing, absolutely nothing. They had to deceive them with one fake Igbo from Delta State as a reward for 24 years of hard labour.

WE KNOW THE REAL SLAVES

WHOSE LAND HAS BEEN CONQUERED IN NIGERIA SINCE THESE Fulani MISCREANTS CAME INTO THIS COUNTRY IN 1900?YERIBA LAND OF COURSE,AND THE ARE STILL CONQUERING.THE CANNOT COME TO THE SOUTH EXCEPT THE SAD WEST AND THHE ALMOST THROUGH WITH THE CONQUEST.YORUBAS ARE SLAVES NO TWO WAYS ABOUT IT.

Re: PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy by akbonus: 10:13am On Jul 25, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Honestly with what Wike did for Tambuwal and Obaseki, I don't expect them to pay him with bad..but Karma is very strong..Wike betrayed his own boss too Amaechi

POINT OF CORRECTION,AMAECHI WAS NEVER WIKE'S BOSS.BOTH OF THEM WERE ODILI'S BOYS,AMAECHI WAS ONLY LUCKY TO BE CHOSEN FIRST BY ODILI TO SUCCED HIM,MAYBE BECAUSE OF WIKE'S TROUBLESOME NOISE.
Re: PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy by shakdav(m): 10:45am On Jul 25, 2022
Truth of the matter is that Okowa betrayed the south, after deceiving them with the meeting held in Delta state, so it means uf eventual Atiku emerge as the president note that the North are politically wise with their prediction ooh, after 8years they will still file another candidate in a different party and support that same person, because of the quest to retain power, we support power shift regardless of the party, it means the south are marginalizing themself let know body come an be shouting tomorrow ooh, it is abivirious Okowa is after power not about region, as for Obaseki, Adams has already said it give obeseki power he will betray you, obeseki forgot that it was Wike and the rest that lead to him Victory that is politics for us, no parmanent friend and enemy.
I recommend the south should chose BTW Bola and Peter.... Come 2023

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy by shakdav(m): 10:48am On Jul 25, 2022
akbonus:

POINT OF CORRECTION,AMAECHI WAS NEVER WIKE'S BOSS.BOTH OF THEM WERE ODILI'S BOYS,AMAECHI WAS ONLY LUCKY TO BE CHOSEN FIRST BY ODILI TO SUCCED HIM,MAYBE BECAUSE OF WIKE'S TROUBLESOME NOISE.
If I get you right Wike was Amechi boy, weather you like it or not, wike was chief of staff, to Amechi, making him his boy, and he took his name for ministoral position in Abuja, what did you expect has a boss that want to see his boy moved forward, but the end it was has happened, in life there must be a payback time in different format
Re: PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy by kellyzaf(m): 10:56am On Jul 25, 2022
JAMO84:

Op, real slaves as u said, Tell me what has change in Nigeria since all these years ur real bosses are in power? then why is it that those u called the real slaves want to go and start a country they will call their own but the real bosses as u called urselves are scared to let them go?
Truly we know who are the real Gems here bro, no long talk, I guess ur tribalism mumu never do yet, continue, time shall tell.

WE KNOW THE REAL SLAVES

Re: PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy by ZeroChil: 11:01am On Jul 25, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Honestly with what Wike did for Tambuwal and Obaseki, I don't expect them to pay him with bad..but Karma is very strong..Wike betrayed his own boss too Amaechi
See them plotting.

Re: PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy by kellyzaf(m): 11:02am On Jul 25, 2022
[quote author=JAMO84 post=115060806]Before the parties Primaries, PDP Dundees, especially from South East, always come here to tell us about how APC will betray Yoruba, how Tinubu will be destroyed by the Fulani Caliphate. That scenerio eventually played out in the PDP. Igbo got seriously thrashed by the Sokoto Caliphate. Obi had to run to a mushroom party. Wike was lectured about politics 101, he will never recover from the blow he received from his Fulani slave masters.

WE KNOW THE REAL SLAVES

Op, real slaves as u said, Tell me what has change in Nigeria since all these years ur real bosses are in power? then why is it that those u called the real slaves want to go and start a country they will call their own but the real bosses as u called urselves are scared to let them go?
Truly we know who are the real Gems here bro, no long talk, I guess ur tribalism mumu never do yet, continue, time shall tell.
Re: PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy by Indispensable85(m): 11:02am On Jul 25, 2022
We're waiting for Wike to speak to us.
Re: PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy by kellyzaf(m): 11:03am On Jul 25, 2022

JAMO84:

WE KNOW THE REAL SLAVES

Re: PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy by Owologbo(m): 11:20am On Jul 25, 2022
JAMO84:

WE KNOW THE REAL SLAVES

So tinubu that bought his ticket with stolen money is what you are celebrating?
Stomach infrastructure is all you are fighting for; Agbado and co.
Re: PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy by Owologbo(m): 11:24am On Jul 25, 2022
hisexcellency34:

How did Wike betrayed Ameachi?
Wike actually fought to make Ameachi a governor.
Ameachi ran out of Nigeria while Wike and co was fighting his fight.
Re: PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy by Owologbo(m): 11:30am On Jul 25, 2022
Moh247:

If Tinubu had heart of stone Ipobians won't breath in Lagos without getting the Oyigbo treatment
Are the Igbos disturbing you in Lagos State?
Are there no Yorubas in the East?
Re: PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy by zigzagluv: 11:33am On Jul 25, 2022
wike never betray Amaechi
hisexcellency34:
Re: PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy by zigzagluv: 11:36am On Jul 25, 2022
THE Northern never liked it , All the vote he has been getting are from the SOUTH , go hack records , he cant WIN , even the North are saying another Fulani man cant run them...Just watch and see .....
HAH:
Atiku should just concentrate on getting Northern votes, after all how many votes are in the south sef.

No sensible candidate will pick a character like Wike as running mate.
Re: PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy by izukare: 12:24pm On Jul 25, 2022
Then means Rerun with ur calculation

richmond500:
if my political calculation is right, i believe a muslim-muslim ticket is as important to the north as Atiku is to them.

I see Atiku and Tinubu basking 80% of northern votes while Obi "might" take 20%.
In the SE, Obi will take 60-70% while APC and PDP combined will share 40%. (i feel im too generous sef)

In SS, APC will likely get 25%, PDP will get 50% and Obi will take 35%

In SW, Obi will likely get 15%, APC will take 60% while PDP will take 30%

na just my opinion
Re: PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy by ufuosman(m): 12:46pm On Jul 25, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Wike failed and he would learn from it, coming back stronger next time

Presidential ticket of opposition party of Africas largest Democracy is not a joke... Yet Wike came second in his first attempt only defeated by super hyper rich Atiku who has contested 6 times since 30 years

Next time Wike must control his emotions and bridle his tongue, he must learn to forgive easily like Jagaban and move on

Nice one
As for jagaban, that man no dey forgive
Re: PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy by armadeo(m): 2:14pm On Jul 25, 2022
naikeboy:
They should leave wike and moves on and win there election na, if they can, why are they still begging wike if they can do without him...

Wike can cause trouble for them not insurmountable trouble, but enough to make pdp shaky. That is why they are begging him. If he stands on the sidelines no problem but if in his anger he feels the enemy of my enemy is my friend then.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Attacks By Opposition Sent Me Back To School – Adeleke / DSS: Judges Got Bribe In Dept Store, Ghana, Niger / Armed Thugs Raid Shehu Sani's Media Office, Injures Many

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.