Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Buhari, Atiku, Obi Congratulate Amusan, Brume - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Atiku, Obi Congratulate Amusan, Brume (23182 Views)

Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno / Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians / 800m Walk: Sowore Shades Buhari & Atiku. Shares His Own Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Obi Congratulate Amusan, Brume by tiswell(m): 11:14am On Jul 25, 2022
grin
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Obi Congratulate Amusan, Brume by Realhommie(m): 11:17am On Jul 25, 2022
FalseProphet1:
If you remove the letter T from her first name Tobi, it would become Obi. That's why she won.

The grace of Peter Obi rubbed on her and made her win. If Nigerians can vote for Peter Obi next year, I see that same grace rubbing on everyone in this country making everyone successful in whatever he/she does.

This I have seen.
Yeye logic.. What did Anambra achieve in sports when he was their governor? Atleast we have the National Sports Festival events, how did they fare? How did Obi prioritize sports during his administration?

Let's start from there.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Obi Congratulate Amusan, Brume by stanluiz(m): 11:19am On Jul 25, 2022
dryakson:
Did Buhari, Obi and Atiku talked about the video the bandits sent?
What did Tinubu said about ?
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Obi Congratulate Amusan, Brume by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:20am On Jul 25, 2022
dryakson:
Did Buhari, Obi and Atiku talked about the video the bandits sent?

Abeg where d video.... i dont much... pls info!!!
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Obi Congratulate Amusan, Brume by Vote4ObiDatti: 11:22am On Jul 25, 2022
Atiku and Obi has congratulated the Nigerian champions but Tinubu that is aspiring for president can't even recognize our citizens doing us proud. I can bet he is not even aware that such global championship is taking place. That's the braindead rogue some bigots want to foist on Nigeria.

God forbid BATin.
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Obi Congratulate Amusan, Brume by Invest4growth: 11:24am On Jul 25, 2022
What is of concern is for the Ministry of Sports to tell Nigerians how much support financially they contributed to these brilliance.

Do not be surprised that the files to process the training allowances are either missing or one official has collected the dollar approved with a view to providing the Naira equivalent.

It is only God that can help us. The issues are overwhelming. Dog eat eat!
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Obi Congratulate Amusan, Brume by afbstrategies: 11:25am On Jul 25, 2022
shocked
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Obi Congratulate Amusan, Brume by ufotunang: 11:26am On Jul 25, 2022
This shows the talent and skills our Nigeria youths have..a lot of our Nigeria youths ate blessed with talent, skills in sports and other activities..but the bad goverance and bad economy limiting our youths to exhibit their talent and skills......if our youths are fully engaged in sports and other lucrative activities.. this will reduce insecurity in nigeria for they will be busy and use it to earn a living
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Obi Congratulate Amusan, Brume by Zorn: 11:33am On Jul 25, 2022
blamingthedevil:
God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Omoluabis are about results not sit at home and complaining that others are the problem and reading voodo fake statistics.

Votes for Asiwaju in 2023
7 million votes loading in Lagos
13 million votes in South West
10 million votes in North West
5 million votes in North East
3 million votes in North Central
1 million votes from South South
5% from the land of the rising sun
Living in fools paradise

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Obi Congratulate Amusan, Brume by blamingthedevil: 11:35am On Jul 25, 2022
Zorn:
Living in fools paradise

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Obi Congratulate Amusan, Brume by phemmyfour: 11:38am On Jul 25, 2022
12:06 not 12:12 anymore
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Obi Congratulate Amusan, Brume by sematec(m): 11:45am On Jul 25, 2022
Just imagined Nigeria had good governance, we are in top of the world cheesy
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Obi Congratulate Amusan, Brume by Starz825(m): 11:46am On Jul 25, 2022
Remember you are a nobody until you make it..
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Obi Congratulate Amusan, Brume by adecz: 11:46am On Jul 25, 2022
This girl is coming home with
nothing less than N100 million for
her hard-fought victory.✌️✌️✌️

Sports is a very positive careers path
for our many talented youth, but our
government of old, selfishmen never give them the enabling foundation.. ☹️☹️☹️

Well-done girl.✨✨✨✨
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Obi Congratulate Amusan, Brume by Abujaexpress: 11:51am On Jul 25, 2022
I just hope she doesn't fail drug test at the end. Where is Okagbare?
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Obi Congratulate Amusan, Brume by Emekaonline: 11:51am On Jul 25, 2022
kenedy175:
Congrats to them.

With the coming of Obi as president come 2023, Nigeria will be placed on the world map once again. We all will be proud to be called Nigerians. Our glory shall be restored

And you and your family will no longer call NIgeria a zoo just because Obi your brother is the president? Hahahahaha
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Obi Congratulate Amusan, Brume by Cherrybae(f): 12:00pm On Jul 25, 2022
Yorubas making Nigeria proud while our yebooo brothers Aka Igbos distracting us all over the world.

I blame Lord Luggard for this unwanted union with the yeboos.

My next world I will never be associated with yeboos
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Obi Congratulate Amusan, Brume by frugal(m): 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2022
The engagement on twitter is crazy cheesy

Buhari has less than 1k retweets, 2k likes.
Atiku has less than 500 retweets, 2k likes.
Peter Obi has 10k retweets, 37k likes.

It's still growing...
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Obi Congratulate Amusan, Brume by kenedy175(m): 12:10pm On Jul 25, 2022
Emekaonline:

And you and your family will no longer call NIgeria a zoo just because Obi your brother is the president? Hahahahaha

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Obi Congratulate Amusan, Brume by Bestbeelieve: 12:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
wow just wow if only we can get it right and not allow dunces to be in charge! oile and gas wey europe dey find we get am yafun yafun! scratch ground nko human resources wetin if no be say dem swear for 9ja?? but dat curse go end o! if na only our oil and gas make all these oyibo dey respect that green passport! we no be mate!
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Obi Congratulate Amusan, Brume by Strikethem: 12:23pm On Jul 25, 2022
This buhari no get shame o
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Obi Congratulate Amusan, Brume by Yankee101: 12:31pm On Jul 25, 2022
Congratulations girls! We're proud of y'all!!
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Obi Congratulate Amusan, Brume by TimmyTen(m): 12:38pm On Jul 25, 2022
APC has nothing to do with success. My take
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Obi Congratulate Amusan, Brume by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 25, 2022
OBIDIENT people
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Obi Congratulate Amusan, Brume by Franking: 12:55pm On Jul 25, 2022
Buhari should carry his bad luck and leave our Tobi Amusan alone. Think a progressive Nigeria. Think Peter Obi.
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Obi Congratulate Amusan, Brume by Franking: 12:57pm On Jul 25, 2022
Cherrybae:
Yorubas making Nigeria proud while our yebooo brothers Aka Igbos distracting us all over the world.

I blame Lord Luggard for this unwanted union with the yeboos.

My next world I will never be associated with yeboos

Hahahahahahaha. You'll rather continue your slavery for the Foolanis. You are not a real Yoruba. Real Yorubas are the christian ones like OBJ, Soyinka, Osinbajo, Awolowo, The Adelekes, etc. You are probably from Kwara state. That's understandable.
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Obi Congratulate Amusan, Brume by Franking: 1:00pm On Jul 25, 2022
Emekaonline:

Fallacy of generalization. If u don't gerit then forget aboutrit.

Most Igbos want Biafra, are u willing to allow us have it? If not then swallow ur words. If Nigeria, as it is presently, isn't a zoo even by ur own supposed poor standards then what is?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader / Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court / Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.