Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Nigeria Flying Eagles Set Their Places Of Interest On Colombia Victory - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Flying Eagles Set Their Places Of Interest On Colombia Victory (756 Views)

Super Eagles Set To Miss AFCON 2017. Egypt Leads Chad 2-0 In Chad / Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. / Rwanda U20 Shock Nigeria’s Flying Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Flying Eagles Set Their Places Of Interest On Colombia Victory by Jomiliny(m): 8:39am On Jul 31, 2011
It is high time again as Nigeria’s U-20 football team - the Flying Eagles; get ready for a ninth attack on FIFA’s youth championship. Leading the Nigerian team to Colombia for this edition is John Obuh, the manager who managed the 2009 U-17 team to a second place finish in the FIFA U-17 World Cup that took place in Nigeria two years ago.

There is one thing most fans in the country are in accord over and that is that this present is that all what the team needed has been provided as their training has taken them around the globe. But also everyone concur that time is the best element in building a good team.

Obuh himself concur with this declaration in an interview with an online football website:

for more info:
http:///2011/07/31/nigeria-flying-eagles-set-their-places-of-interest-on-colombia-victory/
Re: Nigeria Flying Eagles Set Their Places Of Interest On Colombia Victory by luvhenry(m): 2:55pm On Jul 31, 2011
The question now is which local station will show this match when even the womens worldcup was not shown
Re: Nigeria Flying Eagles Set Their Places Of Interest On Colombia Victory by Ayoobscom(m): 11:23am On Aug 01, 2011
The guys were on wings
I saw their eyesball colored in green and white
I saw their anger burning beyond the roof
I saw their rage to make a page
I feel their vigor to my bones
Hope they keep it up

wish to see them in the finals.

(1) (Reply)

Pele Says Rooney Has A Long Way To Go / The Origin Of Arsenal And Tottenham Fued: / Which English Football Fans In Nigeria Makes The Loudest Noise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.