Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,493 members, 7,836,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Amaechi: Delegates Who Sold Votes At APC Presidential Primary Are Regretting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: Delegates Who Sold Votes At APC Presidential Primary Are Regretting (486 Views)

Amaechi Trends For Allegedly Saying Delegates Who Sold Votes Are Regretting / Senator Offers Hajj Slot To Delegates Who Returned Cash After Voting Against Him / Pictures Of APC Delegates Casting Their Votes At The Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Amaechi: Delegates Who Sold Votes At APC Presidential Primary Are Regretting by Terabyteck(m): 12:44pm On Jul 25, 2022
The former minister said the prayer should be for Nigerians to vote for the right person to govern the country.

“I don’t believe that is the solution to Nigeria’s problem — giving money. I hope you know. I give you N10 million now and when it finishes, what happens? The solution to Nigeria’s problem is that all of you must rise,” he said.

“God should save the ordinary Nigerian, because they are the problem. Those who voted at the APC primary, who are they? The ordinary Nigerian. The small money they got solved their immediate problems.

“Now ‘oh we made a mistake’; ‘we didn’t make a mistake’. We are hearing different things. Pray for the leadership of the country, but also pray that ordinary Nigerians choose the right person to govern.”

He also spoke on the recent concerns raised over the identity of the clerics that attended the unveiling of Kashim Shettima as the APC vice-presidential candidate.

According to the former minister, the persons in questions are Christians.

“Those bishops you saw [Kashim Shettima’s unveiling ceremony], they may not be bishops, but they are Christians,” he said.

1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Delegates Who Sold Votes At APC Presidential Primary Are Regretting by Mynd44: 2:44pm On Jul 25, 2022

(1)

Meet Nasarawa State Local Govt Vice Chairman Who Resign And Turn A Farmer / 2023: What I Learnt From My Trip To Egypt - Peter Obi / Please, Remember That Tomorrow Is Sit At Home in biafraland - IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.