Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Profile Of Hermes, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Profile Of Hermes, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate (35457 Views)

Profile Of Diana, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / Profile Of Beauty, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Hermes, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 25, 2022
How has these news impacted the price of USD/NG
Re: Profile Of Hermes, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by CondemnBattery(f): 1:00pm On Jul 25, 2022
Correct man.

Officially dating two women with pride.
Dating a single lady can be boring anyways

But I dislike the lord of the rings nature about him
Re: Profile Of Hermes, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by BrutusOj(m): 1:01pm On Jul 25, 2022
Too much exposure to social life is becoming a disease. See what a male did to himself. Charlie boy wanabe.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Hermes, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by Adesina18111(m): 1:01pm On Jul 25, 2022
Wahala for who never make front page ooo... achievement cool

Obajemu:
FTC for the very first in 8years
Seun ati lala owo mi da

Dedicated this to my late mother Rest on maami

Emi lokan, e gbe kini yii wa �
Re: Profile Of Hermes, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by AriseNews: 1:02pm On Jul 25, 2022
Bad guy!
Meanwhile, see all the past Bbnnaija winners and what they are up to today, See how they ended up with their Stardom! Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFUemobYuiY
Re: Profile Of Hermes, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 25, 2022
Bigihoho:
Wow am liking the guy already
Hope you have your PVC
Lazy Nigeria youth

Re: Profile Of Hermes, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by Nyanabo(m): 1:07pm On Jul 25, 2022
Soon he will change his name to Herpes.. grin

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Hermes, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by princeemmma(m): 1:08pm On Jul 25, 2022
The only mission this one has is to come and knack pepkus
Re: Profile Of Hermes, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by Nyanabo(m): 1:08pm On Jul 25, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Gayyyyyy!!

Not everyone who doesn't fit into your 'narrative' of how a man should look is gay. Haba....

4 Likes

Re: Profile Of Hermes, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by Onyi22(f): 1:09pm On Jul 25, 2022
Obajemu:
FTC for the very first in 8years
Seun ati lala owo mi da

Mumu

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Hermes, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by Taywon: 1:11pm On Jul 25, 2022
Obajemu:
FTC for the very first in 8years Seun ati lala owo mi da

Omo iyami. Lol
Re: Profile Of Hermes, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by Antoeni(m): 1:11pm On Jul 25, 2022
A Gay
Re: Profile Of Hermes, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by victorsola: 1:12pm On Jul 25, 2022
Adesina18111:
Vote OBI for President in 2023 for real change in Nigeriea...Be OBIDIENT!!!
And to the moderator that banned me...Una well-done oo grin grin
leave here now. This is bbn. Let peter carry his cross . He his old enough at 62. Old man
Re: Profile Of Hermes, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by jrusky(m): 1:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
They have started their nonsense.

I don't know why this programme still exist in this country honestly I don't know.

Very morally corrupt programme.

Anyway I give no shit though.....
Re: Profile Of Hermes, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by Mrexcell(m): 1:22pm On Jul 25, 2022
This one na portable pro max.
Re: Profile Of Hermes, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by Theoarhics: 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2022
Mumu. Smiling like its something to be proud of. Mumu achievement.
Re: Profile Of Hermes, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by BadNews: 1:26pm On Jul 25, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Profile Of Hermes, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by ChiefAfonja: 1:27pm On Jul 25, 2022
More photo of him

Na portable brother

Re: Profile Of Hermes, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by Scandinavian02: 1:29pm On Jul 25, 2022
Oworo to the world!
Re: Profile Of Hermes, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by danthamccoy(m): 1:38pm On Jul 25, 2022
Mercury12:
Looks gay. The two girlfriend theory is a camouflage. This is due to 14years ban on homo activities in Nigeria. So they won't come out of their closet lol

This is just another someone for bunch of sodomite lots to like..
I fear for naive young people.
Their Big Brother is a prideful and greedy fellow that challenged GOD

Looks like you're projecting. Either that or you're a dunce who doesn't know that appearance is not the same as sexuality.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Hermes, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by simplesearch: 1:43pm On Jul 25, 2022
Wish they all knew where the devil is leading them. Just look at God's creature completely battered through devils urging him on In rebellion that'll eventually earn him a place in hell, yet smiling. May you not be part of those walking the earth now but who'll have their abode in hell hereafter, because of sin and rebellion.
Re: Profile Of Hermes, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by Okobola146: 1:45pm On Jul 25, 2022
Portwble's elder brother
Re: Profile Of Hermes, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by dhetz: 1:46pm On Jul 25, 2022
Wereh
Re: Profile Of Hermes, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:57pm On Jul 25, 2022
Femi8586:
Advanced Portable undecided
Portable Pro Max
Re: Profile Of Hermes, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by Mamijoh(f): 2:00pm On Jul 25, 2022
nuelyoyo:
This one na male version of Arin cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Profile Of Hermes, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by greggng: 2:00pm On Jul 25, 2022
I don't know where hermes come from but I can call him a professor in women and relationship matter...I will vote for him

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Hermes, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by gassbee: 2:01pm On Jul 25, 2022
First time am seeing a guy with nose ring, no worry we gonna send u home soonest

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cherie Okolisa Tattoos Symply Tacha's Name On Her Breast / List The Popular Movies You Feel Ashamed To Tell People You Have Never Watched / "Kemen Was Evicted Because BBNaija Is A Cult With Secrets" - Lady Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.