Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,809 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Documentary Video About Northern Bandit Gangs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Documentary Video About Northern Bandit Gangs (1174 Views)

Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi / Repentant Northern Bandit Recruited & Promoted In Nigerian Customs - Pic + Video / Boko Haram: Mailafia Refuses To Retract Comments About Northern Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Documentary Video About Northern Bandit Gangs by Jakumo(m): 2:08pm On Jul 25, 2022
This video clip was only posted a few hours ago, by a man whose mother is Fulani and whose father is Hausa. It is one of the more detailed documentaries on the current insecurity that is ravaging northern Nigeria. The clip is nearly an hour long, so if you no get bandwidth, no look am o.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-fPEHUqhyA
Re: Documentary Video About Northern Bandit Gangs by Ojabifi: 2:10pm On Jul 25, 2022
Omo
Re: Documentary Video About Northern Bandit Gangs by Jakumo(m): 2:25pm On Jul 25, 2022
Ojabifi:
Omo

I had no idea that Hausas and Fulani are at war in northern Nigeria. I've always regarded both tribes as two sides of the same coin, whose culture, religion, and mentality are essentially the same.

7 Likes

Re: Documentary Video About Northern Bandit Gangs by GabrielYulaw(m): 11:43pm On Jul 25, 2022
Jakumo:

I had no idea that Hausas and Fulani are at war in northern Nigeria. I've always regarded both tribes as two sides of the same coin, whose culture, religion, and mentality are essentially the same.

Same. I thought the bandits are Hausa/Fulani. But it seems that both sides are actively engaged in exterminating each other. I would normally wish them Godspeed, but their activities are actively destabilizing the country.

angry angry angryI can't forget that interview of some young ladies. They said they were returning to their villages that had just been attacked by bandits and that what happened next is the will of Allah. That's some far-out sh1t cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Documentary Video About Northern Bandit Gangs by etsuidris(m): 12:36am On Jul 26, 2022
Matter just they.
Make dem just legalize gun make we dy carry waka about. If e set. We do 1st to pull,
I sha no go carry last….
Re: Documentary Video About Northern Bandit Gangs by dorodee(m): 4:05am On Jul 26, 2022
Waow! We're really in a mess.
We need state police plus sincere dialogue. The present structure cannot solve these issues.

2 Likes

Re: Documentary Video About Northern Bandit Gangs by onatisi(m): 4:26am On Jul 26, 2022
dorodee:
Waow! We're really in a mess.
We need state police. The present structure cannot solve these issues.
this is beyond state police oo. with what i have seen now, it is obvious that the majority of us not living in the north don't even know what the problem is and it is far beyond the issue of Boko haram .
this is what should be called a complicated mess, no wonder buhari is powerless. i doubt if Hausas and Fulanis will be able to live peacefully again. i fear if Atiku becomes the president , he may even support the Fulanis the more.
with this video , I won't mind voting for peter obi. i don't trust any of these northerners contesting for the presidency

11 Likes

Re: Documentary Video About Northern Bandit Gangs by sweetonugbu: 7:06am On Jul 26, 2022
Lalasticlala this snake topic should be on the front page, Seun you too can cheeck it out.
Re: Documentary Video About Northern Bandit Gangs by sweetonugbu: 7:07am On Jul 26, 2022
This important documentary will not make front page.
Re: Documentary Video About Northern Bandit Gangs by Bizibi(m): 7:11am On Jul 26, 2022
Saw it on Twitter....
Re: Documentary Video About Northern Bandit Gangs by Jakumo(m): 7:16am On Jul 26, 2022
The level of hatred and rage expressed in this video documentary by both Hausa and Fulani combatants came as a shock to me. If these two former peaceful neighbors can develop such an intensity of homicidal loathing toward each other, one shudders to contemplate the treatment that non-northerners and non-muslims could expect if they get caught up in northern Nigeria's inter-tribal genocide that is currently unfolding there.

4 Likes

Re: Documentary Video About Northern Bandit Gangs by Gandollar(f): 7:27am On Jul 26, 2022
No fvcks to give, sorry.
Re: Documentary Video About Northern Bandit Gangs by henryugo(m): 8:02am On Jul 26, 2022
Very complicated conflict situation.
Re: Documentary Video About Northern Bandit Gangs by Jakumo(m): 8:37am On Jul 26, 2022
Gandollar:
No fvcks to give, sorry.

This is a sentiment I have felt in the past, but with battle-tested men wielding military rifles already fanning out southward to wreak havoc far beyond the northern warzones of Nigeria, a deadly metastasizing cancer whose initial symptoms are easily missed has been progressing to become a full-blown national catastrophe that the military struggles to contain throughout the entire largely Muslim north, and now across rural swathes in the predominantly Christian east of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Documentary Video About Northern Bandit Gangs by Gandollar(f): 9:33am On Jul 26, 2022
Jakumo:

This is a sentiment I have felt in the past, but with battle-tested men wielding military rifles already fanning out southward to wreak havoc far beyond the northern warzones of Nigeria, a deadly metastasizing cancer whose initial symptoms are easily missed has been progressing to become a full-blown national catastrophe that the military struggles to contain throughout the entire largely Muslim north, and now across rural swathes in the predominantly Christian east of Nigeria.

Still no fvcks to give
Re: Documentary Video About Northern Bandit Gangs by Jakumo(m): 9:50am On Jul 26, 2022
Gandollar:
Still no fvcks to give

Living outside of Nigeria's expanding war zones does have its advantages for sure ha ha.
Re: Documentary Video About Northern Bandit Gangs by Fkmodhi: 10:24am On Jul 26, 2022
This mess is deep but we all know useless buhari is the architect of dis all.
Re: Documentary Video About Northern Bandit Gangs by flamingREED(m): 10:31am On Jul 26, 2022
Who saw that dog shiver when the shot was fired?

2 Likes

Re: Documentary Video About Northern Bandit Gangs by apache22b: 10:49am On Jul 26, 2022
I will vote Tinubu whether Peter Obi likes it or not .
Re: Documentary Video About Northern Bandit Gangs by Racoon(m): 11:04am On Jul 26, 2022
This are the bastards Buhari and the APC have so much emboldened that the nation is now a failed state.
Re: Documentary Video About Northern Bandit Gangs by jamace(m): 11:21am On Jul 26, 2022
apache22b:
I will vote Tinubu whether Peter Obi likes it or not .
Tinubu also supported amnesty for Boko Haram insurgents..https://www.nairaland.com/1980114/list-people-demanded-boko-haram

Tinubu is a boko haram sympathiser.

2 Likes

Re: Documentary Video About Northern Bandit Gangs by 3ple9iner: 11:29am On Jul 26, 2022
make I save this page till I get data.
Re: Documentary Video About Northern Bandit Gangs by Prophylactic: 11:31am On Jul 26, 2022
How come everyone knows were these bandits are except the government?

3 Likes

Re: Documentary Video About Northern Bandit Gangs by vizboy(m): 11:32am On Jul 26, 2022
And why is this not on front page.. This is really sad. Government needs to do something
Re: Documentary Video About Northern Bandit Gangs by jjcena(m): 11:53am On Jul 26, 2022
This documentry exposed alot of things. The government knows about this conflict but don't know how to handle it without taking sides. In all this is as a result of age long mass poverty and illiteracy. This is just beginning

1 Like

Re: Documentary Video About Northern Bandit Gangs by Jakumo(m): 12:08pm On Jul 26, 2022
jjcena:
This documentry exposed alot of things. The government knows about this conflict but don't know how to handle it without taking sides. In all this is as a result of age long mass poverty and illiteracy. This is just beginning

Very true. For generations, Nigeria's politically connected northern elite have deliberately denied education to the poor majority residing in their own geographical zone. A hungry and illiterate person is very easy to brainwash and motivate with small amounts of cash or food as the incentive to commit any number of evil deeds.

1 Like

Re: Documentary Video About Northern Bandit Gangs by Mystic216: 1:06pm On Jul 26, 2022
I’ve always known the Fulanis and Hausas are no more in peace long ago
Approach a real Hausa man and try telling him about Fulani, you will be shocked by his response
Re: Documentary Video About Northern Bandit Gangs by Tolumiide: 1:38pm On Jul 26, 2022
Front page please

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Most Of failed Abroad Marriages Perpetrated By Igbo Women? / Gearing UP: Tinubu 1million March In Abeokuta...men Are Getting Ready / Delta Rally: Another APC Chieftain Set To Die Tomorrow At Venue (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.