Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,834 members, 7,866,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:54 PM

Love Shadows: Beyond Big Feels And Toxic Relationships Stay Wicked! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Shadows: Beyond Big Feels And Toxic Relationships Stay Wicked! (230 Views)

Reasons To Stay Wicked To Nigerian Girls / Am I In A Toxic Relationships / Toxic Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Shadows: Beyond Big Feels And Toxic Relationships Stay Wicked! by Avirose: 2:39pm On Jul 25, 2022
It is sad and unfathomable that many people who are no longer interested in their relationship do not want to end things with their partners all because they don’t want to be seen as cold-hearted and insensitive by their partner or people who may have known about the relationship. Although a few might still be able to make it work, however, often many are likely to leave the relationship worse off than it is now, causing pain and hurt that was simply delayed.
We, humans, care to be loved. Ordinarily, we crave affection and attention, so when someone expresses romantic interest in us, we are knowingly not interested in having anything emotionally binding to do with that person and armed with the belief we can never reciprocate their devotion. It’s only right to be heartless enough to tell that person not to waste their time on fantasy, even though it might seem insensitive at the time, however, this straightforward truth might end up sparing you both future heartaches and issues. Additionally, in order to quell any potential animosity that may result from this ostensibly wicked position, it would be wise to offer a more relaxed alternative like sincere friendship when one is in such a dilemma.
Full Article on: https://luvshadows.com/stay-wicked-meaning/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need A USA Whatsapp / Are You Getting Cheated - Try This Quiz / I Knew Itmy Guy Anon Cum| I Want 2 Tell U Something.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.