Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! (29277 Views)

Why Do People At Work Always Assume A Lady Who Sets Boundaries Is Not Humble / How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria / 5 Common Mistakes Graduates Make After Graduation That Hurts Their Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! by VeryWickedMan: 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2022
Because they did not fortify it with rituals. You can never be wealthy without rituals.

Re: Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! by Angelfrost(m): 3:45pm On Jul 26, 2022
Financial management is not inborn or innate... It has to be taught and learned. The earlier in life, the better!

Getting rich is far easier than staying rich!

I have learnt quite a lot from money management books... Financial common sense I wish I had known even before graduating from university.

So, for young people still fresh in university, and starting to get into money.... Read and learn from the wisdom of those who have stayed wealthy! The following books should be a must even in secondary school:

The Richest Man in Babylon

Rich Dad, Poor Dad

Think and Grow Rich

The Millionaire Fast lane

The Wealth of Nations

... Amongst others!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! by SatanKeepOff: 3:45pm On Jul 26, 2022
Money mistake can be very costly bro., it almost cost me my life in 2020. I made some good millions and suddenly any woman i come in contact with was ready to mingle and flex. until i sold my car and even got some loans from the bank and money lending companies. but thank God I later realized myself and had to start over again from the scratch

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! by xtremeTall(m): 3:46pm On Jul 26, 2022
So true !
Sometimes if you don’t take necessary steps whenever you encounter a reasonable amount of money it might take years for you to have such opportunity again .
The spirit that involves I use to ponder on

12 Likes

Re: Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! by DavidHarry(m): 3:48pm On Jul 26, 2022
rabankonchas:
Poor decisions and over-calculation.

Why do they make those poor decisions. That's the question

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! by Kizzygentle: 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2022
Have u heard the word MONEY NA SPIRIT.. That's just exactly what it means

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! by DavidHarry(m): 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2022
I think it's a sort of poverty mentality. And lack of direction.

Someone that has not touched a 100k before, when finally makes a million in one night, alot of inner workings start unfolding.

That's why it's good to have already made plans for a 100k and 10m as well. No matter how little or high the money is. Even miscellaneous money (money wey you no budget for) needs planning. Unless breeze will blow it away

12 Likes

Re: Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! by Angelfrost(m): 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2022
DavidHarry:

Why do they make those poor decisions. That's the question

Lack of knowledge. Please, see my submission above.
Re: Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! by diplomat058(m): 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2022
BESTScientist1:
Because they never had a plan in the first place just to shout emilokan and plunder the cookie jar

If you like, share a pic of Asíwájú crawling, I would still support him and he would definitely win

1 billion Ipob Bingos cannot deter the mandate lol

6 Likes

Re: Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! by 1gbdata: 3:54pm On Jul 26, 2022
to much money
Re: Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! by smile11s(m): 3:55pm On Jul 26, 2022
BobDanielFXs:
Growing up as a teenager I had friends and we were money minded, we share business ideas that we would start immediately we get a certain amount of money!!

When we go to places where people spend money extravagantly we always say to ourselves, mehn this is just the money we needed to kick start that business!!

Life happens and after some while everybody just enter street and start to hustle, carry out different online gigs!

Luckily money start to roll in, and in the joy of the newly founded gigs we’ve started, here we are at the same spot spending extravagantly!!

Each of us later started the business we had in mind but it was never as quick as we expected!!

A lot of people make that first time money mistake!!

The first time you get a certain amount of money you’ve never own before and boom, that business plans becomes the last why you just what to flex small!!

To save money is actually a skill.

https://gist.am/question/why-do-people-make-money-mistakes-immediately-they-hit-it-big

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! by seyigiggle: 3:55pm On Jul 26, 2022
Simple!
they are born to be poor.

I personally believe is mindset.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! by shogotermies(m): 3:56pm On Jul 26, 2022
BobDanielFXs:
Growing up as a teenager I had friends and we were money minded, we share business ideas that we would start immediately we get a certain amount of money!!

When we go to places where people spend money extravagantly we always say to ourselves, mehn this is just the money we needed to kick start that business!!

Life happens and after some while everybody just enter street and start to hustle, carry out different online gigs!

Luckily money start to roll in, and in the joy of the newly founded gigs we’ve started, here we are at the same spot spending extravagantly!!

Each of us later started the business we had in mind but it was never as quick as we expected!!

The first time you get a certain amount of money you’ve never own before and boom, that business plans becomes the last why you just what to flex small!!

Most of them believe, more funds will come.
Not knowing that could be the only opportunity.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! by BadNews: 3:57pm On Jul 26, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! by highchief1: 3:58pm On Jul 26, 2022
BobDanielFXs:

theres a parable in my place that if u never trowey u no Dey fit gather.It’s a very normal thing bro
Re: Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! by SerikiFulani(m): 3:58pm On Jul 26, 2022
In 2007,I made 30 million naira and blew it in a
month....It was so funny.

Money brings confidence & respect and confidence & respect requires resources.

Imagine having 200k in your pocket ready to blow in one night grin Not to talk of the one in spare accounts with the ATM cards with you smiley

Club Xtreme on Akin adesola,VI and Reloaded at Awolowo road,ikoyi hear am from me that year cheesy

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! by RichAbujaGuy: 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2022
Good threads on NL about how Dangote's family started from groundnuts into what it is today. Time, patience and focus seem to be the success formula.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! by chukkystar(m): 4:03pm On Jul 26, 2022
It's all about Principles.. Allow Your money make more money for You

4 Likes

Re: Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! by beardedboy(m): 4:03pm On Jul 26, 2022
It looks easy but money management takes experience, practice, trials and errors. So, you're most likely going to fail in your first attempt to manage huge funds.

That's why you shouldn't aim to hit a jackpot. Rather you should build a sustainable and continuous source of income.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! by Dscop: 4:03pm On Jul 26, 2022
emmabest2000:

Not really the case

The truth is that those you count among the people that make mistakes might be lack of luck

No matter how smart or smarter you think that you are, if luck or rather Grace is out of your reach, you will still floop in one way or the other
In simple explanation.... those that make it in life are not always the smartest grin

That's a ridiculous story. Wood cutter?? grin grin grin

Bill Gates Senior was a lawyer.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! by deeva2: 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2022
because they are not prepared and inability to manage wealth.

City Boy 2023

Re: Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! by edosignature(m): 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2022
It all depends on Plans, Focus & Thoughtfulness.

During the corona virus pandemic, I made millions & 89% of the fund was invested in building my house (where I live now) & I also bought another house on Mortgage through FMBN.

One just have to be at the right frame of mind when opportunity comes in full glare.

10 Likes

Re: Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! by Emeka71(m): 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2022
Money matter requires discipline.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! by Ppp1p: 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2022
Coz they didn’t struggle hard

Hitting it big and not struggling hard for it you won’t appreciate little effort
Re: Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! by ednut1(m): 4:08pm On Jul 26, 2022
What can you do about it Nothing
Re: Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! by SmartyPants(m): 4:08pm On Jul 26, 2022
SerikiFulani:
In 2007,I made 30 million naira and blew it in a
month....It was so funny.

Money brings confidence & respect and confidence & respect requires resources.

Imagine having 200k in your pocket ready to blow in one night grin Not to talk of the one in spare accounts with the ATM cards with you smiley

Club Xtreme on Akin adesola,VI and Reloaded at Awolowo road,ikoyi hear am from me that year cheesy

that month sir. let's be guided. cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! by dododawa1: 4:11pm On Jul 26, 2022
It happened, and happening

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FAAN Pays Staff Half Salary After Top Officials, Children Stole Over N750m / Is It Right To Thank Your Boss After Receiving Your Salary? / 8 ICT Skills In Nigeria And Their Learning Tools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.