Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! (29375 Views)

Why Do People At Work Always Assume A Lady Who Sets Boundaries Is Not Humble / How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria / 5 Common Mistakes Graduates Make After Graduation That Hurts Their Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! by imagrg(m): 6:03pm On Jul 26, 2022
Let someone explain arbitrage to me oh.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! by Emperorx: 6:04pm On Jul 26, 2022
BESTScientist1:
Because they never had a plan in the first place just to shout emilokan and plunder the cookie jar
The thing shock me too
Re: Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! by Badadvisor: 6:09pm On Jul 26, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
One of my ex touch some millions.i advise her to start a biz..instead she go rent house of over half a million a year.I advise her tire till she finish the funds.Thank God say she manage buy some household properties.Till money enter voice mail.
How much did she get?
Re: Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! by kenchop: 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2022
BODY NO BE FIRE WOOD. AFTER PLENTY SUFFERING THERES NO HARM IN SPOILING YOURSELF ABIT and ENJOY YOURSELF .
Re: Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! by Cypress042(m): 6:12pm On Jul 26, 2022
rabankonchas:
Poor decisions and over-calculation.
What do you mean by over calculation sir ?
Re: Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! by achimendy(m): 6:16pm On Jul 26, 2022
Tapasco:
My brother money can control oooo

That's only when you don't have discipline.
Re: Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! by letitrainnow(m): 6:22pm On Jul 26, 2022
Lack of planning
Re: Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! by Mohbola(f): 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2022
I think it's mostly because they have been poor for so long so they want to over compensate for that poverty phase.

This new watch 2 Pro is the real deal

Re: Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! by latolz: 6:29pm On Jul 26, 2022
Because money nah spirit
Re: Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! by edosignature(m): 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2022
It all depends on Plans, Focus & Thoughtfulness.

During the corona virus pandemic, I made millions & 89% of the fund was invested in building my house (where I live now) & I also bought another house on Mortgage through FMBN.

One just have to be at the right frame of mind when opportunity comes in full glare.

Some of my friends that we hustle together to make money are still living in rented apartment because they choose to buy luxuries goods & change cars instead of buying a house or landed property.

I've Master's in Public Health (MPH).

I left my certificate aside & start sorting people that needed laboratories consumables during the Corona virus. Most commodities were scares then & importation was not allowed, but I've to go to interior markets to get goods that an ordinary guy will not go.

When opportunity comes, Please act with calm, focus & always be calculative.

Peace.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! by Bluewitch(f): 6:33pm On Jul 26, 2022
Calibrator:
There is this financial discipline that comes with building your financial portfolio brick by brick.

Ten Million in the hands of someone who got it by building from 180k-700k-1,1m-2.8m-8.7m-10m is not the same in the hands of someone who has never handled 2m before only to hit 10m overnight.

This is the number one reason why most Gboys go broke after a while.... The overwhelming shock value of sudden wealth is no child's play.

True
Re: Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! by integrity16(m): 6:53pm On Jul 26, 2022
No clear cut plans even before the money comes, and money has got wings.. if you fail to utiliz, it flies away and then you are back to square one .
Re: Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! by Onyipk: 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2022
Money is a spirit especially money from the sales of land as well as money from jackpot. If you are not careful, you will do nothing with it.
How you made the money is another thing entirely. If the money source is dirty, it will surely evaporate quickly as you believe you can always make it again and again.

Another reason is that most times, the person has suffered for a long time and when money comes there will now be too many issues and problems of life that the money is needed to solve. This is another demonic strategy by wicked spirits to ensure the person is dragged back into the depths of poverty.

If you like drag me that I am spiritual. The heaven and the earth was created by a God who is a Spirit.

Thus, when you have money after a long time, do not rush into projects. Cool down and calculate your every move and please dont inform anybody that you have money now for they will help you spend it. This is not the time to either drink away your fund nor throw parties. Combine your calculations with serious prayers asking the ancient of days to guide you in what and how you spend the fund .

It is well.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 26, 2022
Onyipk:
Money is a spirit especially money from the sales of land as well as money from jackpot. If you are not careful, you will do nothing with it.
How you made the money is another thing entirely. If the money source is dirty, it will surely evaporate quickly as you believe you can always make it again and again.

Another reason is that most times, the person has suffered for a long time and when money comes there will now be too many issues and problems of life that the money is needed to solve. This is another demonic strategy by wicked spirits to ensure the person is dragged back into the depths of poverty.

If you like drag me that I am spiritual. The heaven and the earth was created by a God who is a Spirit.

Thus, when you have money after a long time, do not rush into projects. Cool down and calculate your every move and please dont inform anybody that you have money now for they will help you spend it. This is not the time to either drink away your fund nor throw parties. Combine your calculations with serious prayers asking the ancient of days to guide you in what and how you spend the fund .

It is well.

Thanks for this
This is my situation right now
Its like u are speaking to me directly
God bless

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! by Onyipk: 7:14pm On Jul 26, 2022
Temioolajide:

Thanks for this
This is my situation right now
Its like u are speaking to me directly
God bless

I thank God it helped. You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:19pm On Jul 26, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
No be everybody sha especially if you understand the concept of financial intelligence.
Invest-save-then enjoy.
Save-invest-enjoy

5 Likes

Re: Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! by simplibaba(m): 7:25pm On Jul 26, 2022
TheAdventurous:
Mine was a different Case, made bulk money,and too scared to go broke again in life. I invested every single Kobo, in properties and business. Along the line I went broke again, but my assets is appreciating everyday. Though won't admit to be broke but am still struggling. Business ain't easy in Nigeria, if you don't have a mentor or adequate experience don't venture into any biz or else you will always look for external money to fund it.

Story of my life…..

I made some money during last bull run in crypto and was too quick to trust someone I called a brother by investing a lot with him. As I speak, I lost more than 60% of the money and still having some money he his yet to pay me back….

My only saving grace was that I was able to build 2units of hostel within 2months of hitting the money and this was supervised by an outsider oooo…

Trust nobody mostly people you call family member once you hit money because everyone will try to milk you dry

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! by Obascoetubi: 7:50pm On Jul 26, 2022
Mrbenny001:
I made 4m from arbitrage within 1month...rent 2bet + furnished=1m... Got my personal office for my business= everything 1m.... Na 1m remain ooo...how I take chop 1m I no understand grin
wh how u do ur arbitrage to bypass $20 limit?
Re: Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! by HiideaConsole(m): 8:08pm On Jul 26, 2022
Well, let's just simply say the lack of financial intelligence

There are 3 things I know can be done to money asides spending it... 1. Making money 2. Keeping money 3. Investing

Making money is actually building different streams of income for oneself

Keeping money involves money management, saving, budgeting, the disciplines that come with it also etc and it's not easy to be honest. It's takes continuous learning to learn this one well. And it actually seems harder than the first

Then the third which is the least known of them all is investing. Few people actually get to invest (capital issues), but fewer people actually invest right... But this is very important in gathering and sustaining wealth. You need to know how to multiply money

Unfortunately, we're only gifted in one thing, SPENDING money and knowing what else to do with money is not easy and requires intentional knowledge

May God help us all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! by bepositive11: 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2022
PrimePerfect:
It's because of the "more will come from where that came from" idea... they think the money will just keep rolling in, but at the end e go choke..

and youthful exuberance also

That's not always true. It's possible to build sources of income that can last.
Re: Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! by Yungmil: 9:17pm On Jul 26, 2022
SerikiFulani:
In 2007,I made 30 million naira and blew it in a
month....It was so funny.

Money brings confidence & respect and confidence & respect requires resources.

Imagine having 200k in your pocket ready to blow in one night grin Not to talk of the one in spare accounts with the ATM cards with you smiley

Club Xtreme on Akin adesola,VI and Reloaded at Awolowo road,ikoyi hear am from me that year cheesy
how did u make such money in this country?
Re: Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! by Mrbenny001: 9:30pm On Jul 26, 2022
Obascoetubi:
wh how u do ur arbitrage to bypass $20 limit?
I use gambling sites and withdraw to e-wallet/crypto
Re: Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! by eedhrisademola(m): 9:57pm On Jul 26, 2022
BobDanielFXs:
Growing up as a teenager I had friends and we were money minded, we share business ideas that we would start immediately we get a certain amount of money!!

When we go to places where people spend money extravagantly we always say to ourselves, mehn this is just the money we needed to kick start that business!!

Life happens and after some while everybody just enter street and start to hustle, carry out different online gigs!

Luckily money start to roll in, and in the joy of the newly founded gigs we’ve started, here we are at the same spot spending extravagantly!!

Each of us later started the business we had in mind but it was never as quick as we expected!!

A lot of people make that first time money mistake!!

The first time you get a certain amount of money you’ve never own before and boom, that business plans becomes the last why you just what to flex small!!
Money must be MADE... That kinda FEELING
Re: Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! by lasisi69(f): 10:08pm On Jul 26, 2022
Joshmoore:
because of the believe that more will always come
Lol... I was there too cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! by Ay04z(m): 10:17pm On Jul 26, 2022
The. Most important tin is to have a steady business that Bring in reasonable amounts on a daily basics.... Las las investment is pain. Nothing is guaranteed... But investing on real estate is still a 79 perfect win over 100...if one get it from a good source and good papers...
Re: Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! by Kingzeez10: 10:27pm On Jul 26, 2022
Desloaaa:
explain this bro
One tends to change lifestyle when one's income increases.

Say, you get an increase in monthly income by 100k, you will be tempted to increase your standard of living immediately. Then, you start wondering how you coped when you earned lesser...�

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! by manee2(m): 10:32pm On Jul 26, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Because they did not fortify it with rituals. You can never be wealthy without rituals.

Hmm shocked
How true??
Re: Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! by Clinghton: 10:50pm On Jul 26, 2022
It happens when you lack the determination to follow up a plan.
Re: Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! by lendahand(m): 11:06pm On Jul 26, 2022
SerikiFulani:
In 2007,I made 30 million naira and blew it in a
month....It was so funny.

Money brings confidence & respect and confidence & respect requires resources.

Imagine having 200k in your pocket ready to blow in one night grin Not to talk of the one in spare accounts with the ATM cards with you smiley

Club Xtreme on Akin adesola,VI and Reloaded at Awolowo road,ikoyi hear am from me that year cheesy
did you realize your mistake and embark on recovery?
Re: Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! by ford101: 11:27pm On Jul 26, 2022
TheAdventurous:
Mine was a different Case, made bulk money,and too scared to go broke again in life. I invested every single Kobo, in properties and business. Along the line I went broke again, but my assets is appreciating everyday. Though won't admit to be broke but am still struggling. Business ain't easy in Nigeria, if you don't have a mentor or adequate experience don't venture into any biz or else you will always look for external money to fund it.
thank you my brother.i got some millions also.i bought a land in nasarawa state and invested in Bolt and uber with a corolla tokumbo and opened a small business.also by October I ll start building on the land.the small business is dieing cos I installed someone there.the uber and bolt business isn't moving so fine. am the one operating that one.so some people think it's so so easy.i didn't change my life style cos I still eat rice and beans 200naira without meat or fish.i still live in same house.so I don't even no wat am doing wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Things I Wished I Was Told Before Graduating From The University / 8 ICT Skills In Nigeria And Their Learning Tools / What Can One Do With N42k Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.