Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! (29374 Views)

Why Do People At Work Always Assume A Lady Who Sets Boundaries Is Not Humble / How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria / 5 Common Mistakes Graduates Make After Graduation That Hurts Their Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! by Obascoetubi: 1:06am On Jul 27, 2022
Mrbenny001:
I use gambling sites and withdraw to e-wallet/crypto
WHICH GAMBLING SITE ? and why did u stopped?
Re: Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! by VeryWickedMan: 2:19am On Jul 27, 2022
manee2:

Hmm shocked
How true??

Very true sir
Re: Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! by Gozzy1994: 3:40am On Jul 27, 2022
My first millions... I made as a plumber... I use it to start a plumbing materials business, within a year I start a house project...about to roaf it shaa... but sapa don come, never regretted investing in dat tenant house.... thanks to my Malaysia contact, that handle me a plumbing projects worth 5 millions naira
Re: Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! by Mrbenny001: 7:28am On Jul 27, 2022
Obascoetubi:
WHICH GAMBLING SITE ? and why did u stopped?
betwinner...I think they found out...so if I use VPN no more deposit available
Re: Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! by Aqesimitta: 8:14am On Jul 27, 2022
When God sent Adam ,Eve and Satan Away from paradise, He told them that they will be eating from the sweat of their labour

So if you see anyone not eating from the sweat of his labour, know that the consequence is waiting for such and such

Yahoo yahoo, fraud, 419 all have their consequences
Even those earning legally have bad things happening to them.
That's life, you are no longer in Paradise where you get what you want, what you like or what you desire.
Even walking and bumping your shoe on a stone is among the troubles of life.
Re: Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 27, 2022
Brendaniel:
They lack financial discipline, Financial discipline is one of the major attributes of a rich person...
davido no get financial discipline
Re: Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! by Manna4Gurls: 11:20pm On Jul 27, 2022
Re: Why Do People Make Money Mistakes Immediately They Hit Big Funds! by Mide3367: 1:44pm On Jul 31, 2022
diplomat058:

If you like, share a pic of Asíwájú crawling, I would still support him and he would definitely win

1 billion Ipob Bingos cannot deter the mandate lol
If a family member of Tinubu is saying this......Then biko tell me *WHO ARE YOU* that u will be saying otherwise ....Mk everybody receive sense oooo......
Are you a deluded fellow?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Things I Wished I Was Told Before Graduating From The University / 8 ICT Skills In Nigeria And Their Learning Tools / What Can One Do With N42k Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.