Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,302 members, 7,846,349 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

If Your Partner Is A Fan Of BBnaija, Dump Him, Dump Her Right Now ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Partner Is A Fan Of BBnaija, Dump Him, Dump Her Right Now ! (508 Views)

Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen / Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Partner Is A Fan Of BBnaija, Dump Him, Dump Her Right Now ! by MadeINchenzen2: 2:56pm On Jul 25, 2022
Believe it or not... No serious minded person sits down on a couch and waste precious time on that... my point is... besides the fun and entertainment that people may take as benefits of watching the show, what else?

That show reeks off anything that's useful. It's plain waste of productive time and it's just a show for the immature and lazy youth.

So if she's crazy about the show... Dump her
So if he's crazy about the show... Dump him

I come in peacecheesy

It doesn't make sense seeing grown adults on TV take a shower naked under the watchful eyes of viewers at home.

You sit down all day watching adults do their private business in public,

u watch them brush their teeth,

wipe the asses after using the toilet,

u watch them kiss,

Ladies exposed their bossoms like its nothing.

The wild dude performs all kinds of naughty sexual tricks at night under the duvet... some even masturbategrin

u watch them have sex,

u hear them say uncouth and derogatory words...

u watch them clean their dirty linens in public...

and when they are done with it... the most unfortunate one amongst them goes home with N100m...

ffs... like wtf? grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Partner Is A Fan Of BBnaija, Dump Him, Dump Her Right Now ! by posty56: 2:58pm On Jul 25, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
Believe it or not... No serious minded person sits down on a couch and waste precious time on that... my point is... besides the fun and entertainment that people may take as benefits of watching the show, what else?

That show reeks off anything that's useful. It's plain waste of productive time and it's just a show for the immature and lazy youth.

So if she's crazy about the show... Dump her
So if he's crazy about the show... Dump him

I come in peacecheesy
that show lowers IQ and productivity , seriously I have never for once be tempted to watch that shit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Partner Is A Fan Of BBnaija, Dump Him, Dump Her Right Now ! by MisterRuk(m): 3:04pm On Jul 25, 2022
The irony is that the Nigerians criticising the show would still be the ones to watch it from beginning to end. Make una no dey fool una selves.
Re: If Your Partner Is A Fan Of BBnaija, Dump Him, Dump Her Right Now ! by MadeINchenzen2: 3:07pm On Jul 25, 2022
MisterRuk:
The irony is that the Nigerians criticising the show would still be the ones to watch it from beginning to end. Make una no dey fool una selves.
lol
Re: If Your Partner Is A Fan Of BBnaija, Dump Him, Dump Her Right Now ! by MadeINchenzen2: 3:11pm On Jul 25, 2022
posty56:
that show lowers IQ and productivity , seriously I have never for once be tempted to watch that shit
I noticed that guys don't have time to spare for BBNaija cheesy
Re: If Your Partner Is A Fan Of BBnaija, Dump Him, Dump Her Right Now ! by RedChiefPriest: 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
I no even sabi wetin to comment
I'm not a fan of the BBN so I will let the fans come and enlighten you.

Dj! 2 keg of Schnapps and 1 bottle of palmwine
Barman! Play me "Na Start of War Be This" by Robert Mugabe and Celine Dion.

Re: If Your Partner Is A Fan Of BBnaija, Dump Him, Dump Her Right Now ! by Vix805: 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2022
I have never understood the appeal of reality television, my life is interesting enough thank you very much.

5yeara old Facebook account available for sale at 4k .dn09050775.903..
Re: If Your Partner Is A Fan Of BBnaija, Dump Him, Dump Her Right Now ! by MadeINchenzen2: 4:14pm On Jul 25, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
I no even sabi wetin to comment
I'm not a fan of the BBN so I will let the fans come and enlighten you.

Dj! 2 keg of Schnapps and 1 bottle of palmwine
Barman! Play me "Na Start of War Be This" by Robert Mugabe and Celine Dion.
lol

1 Like

Re: If Your Partner Is A Fan Of BBnaija, Dump Him, Dump Her Right Now ! by nokspos: 4:16pm On Jul 25, 2022
You are codedly marketing bbn
Re: If Your Partner Is A Fan Of BBnaija, Dump Him, Dump Her Right Now ! by meobizy(f): 4:45pm On Jul 25, 2022
This write-up again? Una opinions no fit clean una neighbourhood talk less of effecting change in the country.
Re: If Your Partner Is A Fan Of BBnaija, Dump Him, Dump Her Right Now ! by FrankLewis01: 5:01pm On Jul 25, 2022
And... if you're not even well-doing or rich, you can't even get into the show to participate. Isn't that stupid?
Shouldn't it be for the poor, needy and struggling people to fish themselves 100M? And that's if it's a good TV show without adults flaunting dick and pussy for a 100M. Stupid show, to my view... it's pose to be banned as a TV show, does it even have a rating? Lol
Fucking Tree huggers!

1 Like

Re: If Your Partner Is A Fan Of BBnaija, Dump Him, Dump Her Right Now ! by EmzyT: 5:38pm On Jul 25, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Moment Little Girl Walked In On Her Mum Dancing Seductively For Her Dad In...... / Dear Ladies, Don't Waste Your Time Dating Men Who Belong To Any Of These 4 Categ / My Morning Sex Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.