Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) (54592 Views)

LP Crisis: I Didn’t Promise To Build New Party – Peter Obi On Convention / Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare / Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:10pm On Jul 25, 2022
Good for her.
Everyone has a right to campaign and vote for who they want as president.
A better Nigeria is all we want at [b][/b].

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 7:12pm On Jul 25, 2022
Just like a husband and wife did a wedding with Biafran cake angry
Re: A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by DeepThroater: 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
OSU fanatics

When something grips them it turns them to zombies

1 Like

Re: A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Bar1941(m): 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
It's getting stale
Re: A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Maxpro121: 7:14pm On Jul 25, 2022
PandoraObi:
Still Igbo matters, they doing everything to trend, well only about 10% of northerns are on social media, how is the online president of Igbo land going to reach them.

what about westerner and north central?
Re: A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by lovinagbad: 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
The Love is Organic, Electrifying and chilling infact it gives me goose pimple
Nah cry go end am
Re: A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by onuman: 7:16pm On Jul 25, 2022
PandoraObi:
Still Igbo matters, they doing everything to trend, well only about 10% of northerns are on social media, how is the online president of Igbo land going to reach them.

Tinubu uurchiin in overdrive.

Re: A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by kingyakos: 7:16pm On Jul 25, 2022
PandoraObi:
Are you done? now go and play with your toys, I didn't mention you in my comment

Then wetin carry u come this thread
Re: A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by pacesetting: 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
Obi is not contesting as president of northern Nigeria.
PandoraObi:
Re: A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Tingotoe: 7:20pm On Jul 25, 2022
Peter Obi cannot win this thing. He's new to the game and cannot possibly swim with big fish like Atiku and Tinubu. I can't waste my vote on him

2 Likes

Re: A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Prozico22(m): 7:20pm On Jul 25, 2022
GOD BLESS PETER OBI
GOD BLESS WE THE MOVEMENT
GOD BLESS NIGERIA YOUTHS

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by BadNews: 7:21pm On Jul 25, 2022
Noted
Re: A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by getitgetit: 7:22pm On Jul 25, 2022
Re: A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Prozico22(m): 7:23pm On Jul 25, 2022
PandoraObi:
Are you done? now go and play with your toys, I didn't mention you in my comment
WHY YOU KNOW ASNWER DRUGIFIED
Re: A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by sammirano: 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2022
Igbo bride. Bride of Bagdad cool
Re: A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2022
SmellyNyash:
grin I love this !! Their marriage is blessed already.

APC urchins go hang and kee una self grin
These pictures I know wan laugh ooo grin

1 Like

Re: A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2022
Attention seeker. That's all I see. Notice me or I die for the trend.
Re: A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by PeterObi4LP: 7:28pm On Jul 25, 2022
PandoraObi:

This tale is old. Look for another propaganda. Meanwhile, deep inside you, you are OBIDIFIED.
Re: A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Nilon: 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2022
Tingotoe:
Peter Obi cannot win this thing. He's new to the game and cannot possibly swim with big fish like Atiku and Tinubu. I can't waste my vote on him
you are a useless idiot. Good for nothing
Re: A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Myhusband(m): 7:33pm On Jul 25, 2022
I just hope that marriage last because peter obi social media fanaticism end next year February when the President elect Jagaban of borgu get swear in

Atiku and Tinubu have no time for this because they know the real voters are offline, ask this couple to show their PVC, they won't, all this Igbo with their emotional politics

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by DAwest7: 7:37pm On Jul 25, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
The Obi movement is bigger than Obi himself , it's a cult like movement , It's spreading everywhere like wild fire

It's unstoppable

It's Obi or nothing
in microbiology terms it’s means ubiquitous I.e everywhere
Re: A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by jrusky(m): 7:38pm On Jul 25, 2022
Hello young man stop bothering us with all these childish bulshit.

Enough of all these thrash carpenter preach obi, bicycle preach nonsense.

Obi will not be the president if you like go and preach in the sky or go under the sea to preach obi won't rule Nigeria.

Full stop. Take it or burst it.
Re: A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:40pm On Jul 25, 2022
Tulumbu the incoming yellowbar president

1 Like

Re: A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by CSTRR: 7:42pm On Jul 25, 2022
Its common sense.

She is fighting for the future of her unborn kids.
Re: A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by CSTRR: 7:45pm On Jul 25, 2022
jrusky:
Hello young man stop bothering us with all these childish bulshit.

Enough of all these thrash carpenter preach obi, bicycle preach nonsense.

Obi will not be the president if you like go and preach in the sky or go under the sea to preach obi won't rule Nigeria.

Full stop. Take it or burst it.
Yes na.

Because na your papa get Nigeria.

Clown.
Re: A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by freemi(m): 7:46pm On Jul 25, 2022
PandoraObi:
anything for a better Nigeria. This time is different. This country must work again
Re: A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by eburuu: 7:47pm On Jul 25, 2022
Igbo person as a president, mba

Re: A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by CSTRR: 7:52pm On Jul 25, 2022
There is only one Candidate whose Victor would bring joy to Nigerians.

If Tinubu or atiku wins by mistake, it is not going to give any body any kind of inspiration or drive up patriotism, even among their loyal sycophants.

Those that can Japa will Japa.
Sycophants like japhet omojuwa that ran away after selling us Buhari.

The poor ones that can't Japa will start thinking their lives.

Because everybody knows we just elected a criminal.
Re: A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by izibili44: 7:53pm On Jul 25, 2022
I love this country. Upon all dis. Bobo Chicago to win election. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by CSTRR: 7:53pm On Jul 25, 2022
eburuu:
Igbo person as a president, mba
You shouldn't stop there.

Go and remove them from the Federal govt.
Re: A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Patience79: 7:53pm On Jul 25, 2022
Obidient all the way....
Re: A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Joshtaylorayne: 7:55pm On Jul 25, 2022
PandoraObi:

That’s why his visiting churches too that is filled most time with the needy u have to support the movement my lovely’ brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Begins Cash Transfer To 200,000 Nigerians / APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east / Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.