Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) (54612 Views)

LP Crisis: I Didn’t Promise To Build New Party – Peter Obi On Convention / Collect Your PVC And Vote Peter Obi, Labour Party - Peter Psquare / Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by harmony75: 7:55pm On Jul 25, 2022
Wise bride she does not want her unborn children to suffer �
Re: A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Kyrestas: 7:59pm On Jul 25, 2022
you got it wrong I am in TARABA STATE WE love PETER OBI.
Re: A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Kyrestas: 8:03pm On Jul 25, 2022
Arespect10:
Yet his name hasn't been recognized in the North and West... Lol i c no reason for him to be a Nigerian president and dis mumus are there doing nothing apart from wasting their time
WE LOVE PETER OBI here in taraba state
Re: A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Koolxfunkie: 8:07pm On Jul 25, 2022
https://eq-task.buzz/58617214653202,try this and thank me later. Making money haven't been this easy
Re: A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Sulogy2255: 8:08pm On Jul 25, 2022
Good
Re: A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by blue01(m): 8:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
Very obidient bride grin cheesy, please agbado citizens should stay off this thread.
Re: A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Midastorch(m): 8:16pm On Jul 25, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
The Political Consciousness has been taken to another Level!

Labour Party is a Movement of the People!

A very big thank you to every entertainer using their platform to ouch the OBidient Movement!

#Obidatti023

See Video below

https://twitter.com/Chude__/status/1551553256161263616?t=BCp7heGclC5yV5m-yYySrA&s=19

It should mean something if she's not Igbo but if she's Igbo, its still a family affair...lmfaoóo

1 Like

Re: A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 8:18pm On Jul 25, 2022
Useless bride
Re: A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by soundgodrecords: 8:23pm On Jul 25, 2022
Me and my hausa brothers are ready with our PVCs to send Atiku and APC jihadists to their villagesfools.Kaduna and all surrounding states Insha Allah! Shall win the vice presidency for Sen. Yusuf Daati. Sen. Datti shall be the president of Nigeria in 2027.Peter Obi of Labour party 4 all PVCs. Lets Kill PDP and APC for Nigeria to see life.Mumu. Our PVC will all vote for Labour Party. APC govt. has killed 100,500 Nigerian youths through insecurity and poverty. Ģodiya ga for providing Peter Obi.Ubangiji for Sen. YUSUF Daati Ahmed

Re: A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Sannisege: 8:28pm On Jul 25, 2022
Same IPOB strategy. Peter Obi is IPOB and IPOB is Peter Obi
Re: A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by pek(m): 8:29pm On Jul 25, 2022
christejames:
This marriage will never LABOUR in vain kiss kiss

Their future is certain, for both the couples couple and their prodigies. cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by elsiusgr8t(m): 8:30pm On Jul 25, 2022
michlins:
Even if Peter Obi doesn't win, all of us know we have put up a big fight. A fight for a better society for our children. Something we're passionate about.

PETER OBI will win the 2023 presidential election

Just keep doing your own part of the OBIdient evangelism
Re: A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Obidientful: 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2022
Arespect10:
Yet his name hasn't been recognized in the North and West... Lol i c no reason for him to be a Nigerian president and dis mumus are there doing nothing apart from wasting their time
That means u have been in prison for the past few months cos the movement has reach almost all parts of the North and West.
Welcome back to internet world ex convict
Re: A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Heterodox(m): 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2022
You mean Igbo bride grin
Re: A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Elohe001: 8:35pm On Jul 25, 2022
Please, just always ignore that attention seeker. just ignore am
Vote4ObiDatti:

To Agbado urchins, everything is about ethnicity, such disgusting bigots.

Well meaning Nigerians know now supporting Obi and they're in the majority. Agbado urchins and bigots are in the minority, rigging and vote buying EscoBAT would have used in winning won't work again. So better condition your mind that Obi is your next president or kill yourself.

Re: A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2022
I'm a Tinubu fan but this Obi hearty campaign is intimidating.
Re: A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by adekolaelect(m): 8:40pm On Jul 25, 2022
These poeple just dey make me laugh !!!! You will even post a mad and Ghost as supporter of obi which will not yield anything than wailing.
Re: A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by zionstaar75: 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
Vote4ObiDatti:

Well meaning Nigerians know now supporting Obi and they're in the majority. Agbado urchins and bigots are in the minority, rigging and vote buying EscoBAT would have used in winning won't work again. So better condition your mind that Obi is your next president or kill yourself.

did u watch his interview on channels tonight,he was very poor. I'm beginning to think he's not as sound as we think he is.he was not composed at all,d guy fall my hand
Re: A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Wasky101: 8:46pm On Jul 25, 2022
Vote4ObiDatti:

How is it that anybody that supports Atiku/Asiwaju is a tribal bigot and not the ones supporting obi
Please make me understand
Re: A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Anetorfavour: 8:52pm On Jul 25, 2022
Vote4ObiDatti:

Fact! If He/she can't accept d fact dat Obi is ur next president. U can as well start planning to relocate to Russian
Re: A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Ravenna: 9:06pm On Jul 25, 2022
PandoraObi:
Still Igbo matters, they doing everything to trend, well only about 10% of northerns are on social media, how is the online president of Igbo land going to reach them.

Wahala
Re: A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by ogbonti: 9:12pm On Jul 25, 2022
PandoraObi:
Still Igbo matters, they doing everything to trend, well only about 10% of northerns are on social media, how is the online president of Igbo land going to reach them.

the devil is doing over time to install another BUHARI in the mould of TINUBU or ATIKU to continue the disaster for another 8 years

suffer no dey taya ona ? chai - I am tempted to believe Nigeria is cursed, seriously

NOWHERE in the world except NIGERIA will known Thieves like Atiku and Tinubu - be flag bearers of 2 major political parties

IF Nigerians elect any of these two, I will give up totally on Nigeria and burn my Nigerian Passport - to God who made me!!!
Re: A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Mamijoh(f): 9:28pm On Jul 25, 2022
ObiDatti we move
Re: A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Qtrpst4: 9:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
Abeg I wan ask, Nah shit tifnubu carry for yansh like this abi nah elephantiasis? You know sey d thing dey una family so you suppose know that's why I dey ask

PandoraObi:

Re: A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Tingotoe: 9:54pm On Jul 25, 2022
Nilon:
you are a useless idiot. Good for nothing
Thank you very much but I still won't waste my vote on a loser like Peter Obi
Re: A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Opmic: 9:54pm On Jul 25, 2022
PandoraObi:
Eego shooooock you
Re: A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 10:03pm On Jul 25, 2022
PandoraObi:
Since 1999, you have been enjoying Aso Rock alone but just a moment Peter Obi enters you show your true colour.

Now on who's fault?
Re: A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 10:05pm On Jul 25, 2022
PandoraObi:
Since 1999, you have been enjoying Aso Rock alone but just a moment Peter Obi enters you show your true colour.

Now on who's fault?

People are campaigning for Obi free of charge, are you not touched? Can't you take a min thought?
Re: A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by NavasBit: 10:10pm On Jul 25, 2022
Wasting of time. Don't waste your vote in 2023. Obi can't win presidency. All his supporter are ranting online. Quick reminder.... 60% of voters don't even know who is obi. Offline people will determine the outcome. Stop wasting your data publishing junks.
Re: A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Shikini: 11:16pm On Jul 25, 2022
Great

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra / Osoosi Day: Ooni Of Ife Steps Out Barefooted From The Palace 2 Itapa Temple(pics / 2023: Shekarau Says The South Should Produce Nigeria’s Next President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.