Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Bihari Body Language Is Against Tinubu And APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bihari Body Language Is Against Tinubu And APC (1215 Views)

Tinubu’s Body Language Shows He’s Not Interested In Security – Northern Elders / Body Language Of Yaradua's Mother When Presidential Aspirants Visited Her / Observe This Pics Of Bihari 2015 And Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bihari Body Language Is Against Tinubu And APC by Lastmessenger2: 5:34pm On Jul 25, 2022
With the forth coming 2023 election,shouldn't the ruling party be doing everything possible to gain the trust and vote of the people. Check the resent event happening in the country.

ASUU strike
Increased dollar rate
Closing of all unity school in abuja as agains sending the military to safeguard the schools.
Abuja Kaduna train kidnapped victims are still in captivity being flog day and night by the bandits.
Inflation on the rise

In all these things the president remain largely unmoved and unconcerned. Considering all these situations I came the conclusion that the president is largely unconcerned on the likely outcome of the 2023 election. Buhari has achieved his life long ambition and right now does not care of the country burn and does not care who will take over from him.

My little observation
Re: Bihari Body Language Is Against Tinubu And APC by 7Randall: 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
The man can't wait for 2023 so he can go back to his farm and rest

2 Likes

Re: Bihari Body Language Is Against Tinubu And APC by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:42pm On Jul 25, 2022
It's obvious

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bihari Body Language Is Against Tinubu And APC by Goddey18(m): 6:06pm On Jul 25, 2022
Buhari wanted Lawan not Tinubu. That is why he is doing everything to frustrate his ambition not minding the welfarism of the citizens.

4 Likes

Re: Bihari Body Language Is Against Tinubu And APC by Lastmessenger2: 10:09pm On Jul 25, 2022
Goddey18:
Buhari wanted Lawan not Tinubu. That is why he is doing everything to frustrate his ambition not minding the welfarism of the citizens.
I share the same feeling too. How can he allow things to keep happening and keep going south. This have given the opposition enough point to ask Nigerians to vote out APC.

3 Likes

Re: Bihari Body Language Is Against Tinubu And APC by Freethinker87: 10:46pm On Jul 25, 2022
See as old men dey cry like small baby grin

Vote Peter Obi

6 Likes

Re: Bihari Body Language Is Against Tinubu And APC by PandoraObi: 10:51pm On Jul 25, 2022
Pandora Peter Obi miscreants has added mind reading to their labour of futility
Re: Bihari Body Language Is Against Tinubu And APC by ospido: 5:28am On Jul 26, 2022
Body language is an action

And action speaks louder than words
Re: Bihari Body Language Is Against Tinubu And APC by orisa37: 5:32am On Jul 26, 2022
NIGERIA HAS OUTGROWN "ATO". ATIKU, TINUBU, OBI.
Re: Bihari Body Language Is Against Tinubu And APC by Lastmessenger2: 6:54am On Jul 26, 2022
Only fools and deluded zombies will see what is happening in Nigeria of today and still decide to waste his vote on the walking dead. Buhari is doing everything possible to make sure that Nigerians hate APC.
What can this terribly sick walking dead agbado tell Nigerians to make them Vote for him?

3 Likes

Re: Bihari Body Language Is Against Tinubu And APC by Lastmessenger2: 12:07am On Jul 28, 2022
I believe that bihari is doing everything possible to make sure that APC does not succeed in 2023 presidential election. Just look how bad the country is and the man does not even care.
I think bihari is codedly working for atiku so that atiku can continue on his fulani agenda. There is no other way to explain the latest happenings in the country.

1 Like

Re: Bihari Body Language Is Against Tinubu And APC by toneroforever(m): 2:19am On Jul 28, 2022
Lastmessenger2:
With the forth coming 2023 election,shouldn't the ruling party be doing everything possible to gain the trust and vote of the people. Check the resent event happening in the country.

ASUU strike
Increased dollar rate
Closing of all unity school in abuja as agains sending the military to safeguard the schools.
Abuja Kaduna train kidnapped victims are still in captivity being flog day and night by the bandits.
Inflation on the rise

In all these things the president remain largely unmoved and unconcerned. Considering all these situations I came the conclusion that the president is largely unconcerned on the likely outcome of the 2023 election. Buhari has achieved his life long ambition and right now does not care of the country burn and does not care who will take over from him.

My little observation

U analysized the situation intelligently

1 Like

Re: Bihari Body Language Is Against Tinubu And APC by NwaMamaIwota(f): 3:26am On Jul 28, 2022
PandoraObi:
Pandora Peter Obi miscreants has added mind reading to their labour of futility
Tinubu is a common criminal bastard agbado munching gorilla
Re: Bihari Body Language Is Against Tinubu And APC by rolams(m): 6:27am On Jul 28, 2022
You notice that too?

God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Bihari Body Language Is Against Tinubu And APC by rolams(m): 6:28am On Jul 28, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
Tinubu is a common criminal bastard agbado munching gorilla

This man is old enough to be your father, why not respect him. I don't like abusive words against an elder.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Will Not Win, Deji Adeyanju Bet 10k Dollars / The Obidient Movement Is Powered By George Soros And Davos / What Will Happen To Nigeria If Apc Wins The 2023 Presidential Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.